Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

V. Puegeren,the Brand Ambassador For Trendsviva Haute Fashion Company Ltd. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / V. Puegeren,the Brand Ambassador For Trendsviva Haute Fashion Company Ltd. (494 Views)

Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Jada Pinkett Smith Stuns On The Cover Of Newyork Haute Living Magazine / Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V. Puegeren,the Brand Ambassador For Trendsviva Haute Fashion Company Ltd. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
TrendsViva Haute Fashion Company has come a long way, from delving successfully into fashion training institute, Importation of fashion accessory and machineries, and in the near future, We as an enterprising company plan to delve into cosmetics and branding of some fashion selected areas in the fashion Industry.
God bless TrendsViva Haute Fashion Company ltd.
God bless Lagos state
God bless Nigeria.
As we present the brand ambassador for THFC.LTD.

1 Like

Re: V. Puegeren,the Brand Ambassador For Trendsviva Haute Fashion Company Ltd. by Mprex(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Someone younger, hotter, classier and sweeter would have been better. She is good looking all the same kiss
Re: V. Puegeren,the Brand Ambassador For Trendsviva Haute Fashion Company Ltd. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Haba, is she not young n classy enough? Does d company need under 16 as their ambassador. @ Trendsvivi, abeg she's cute! smiley... Lovely one..

More grease 2 yur works!... You are indeed an inspiration 2 me and my cuz.. Love you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Joins Roc Nation! / Harrysongs: The Pack Of Money I Flaunted Was Mine / MUSIC: Tekno – Zima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.