Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Harrysongs: The Pack Of Money I Flaunted Was Mine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysongs: The Pack Of Money I Flaunted Was Mine (493 Views)

Nicki Minaj Flaunted Her Butts As She Brings Her World Tour To Birmingham / ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales / Supermodel Oluchi Flaunted Her Killer Model Curves While Taking A Swim In Black. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysongs: The Pack Of Money I Flaunted Was Mine by john403: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Lots of fans criticized singer, Harry Songs for flaunting some packs ofmoney that they believed didn’t belong to him. So he just confirmed that the money was his and not borrowed.
With new pics of more cash.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/857-harrysongs-the-pack-of-money-i-flaunted-was-mine

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ceo Tim Cook Says He Is Proud To Be Gay / Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine / Afrobeat Legend Femi Kuti Signs Management Deal With Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.