Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? (3905 Views)

After A Long Day Of Job Hunting / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by bloglover(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Touching Stories.....I have been advising my younger ones and others that are not yet in the university to learn new skills like
sewing
professional computer programs
new language skills
Baking, etc.
because the Nigerian Job environment is pretty tight and cannot accommodate every graduate in Nigeria.
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by Daluuzor(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Chai
Its well my broda
You've got a wonderful family
sure bro, and I really appretiate God for that.
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by Saraha1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
We shall all get to our destination. All we need is a little more patient and am sure everyone of us will smile at the end.

Faith , faith and faith is what we need to keep going .
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by luwadmusic(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
JOB FAIR/ SEMINAR........

Its Happening tomorrow, Wednesday 29th of October, 2014
Come early....
www.doubleclickjobfair..com

Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by cmonek(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
cool..mine was 2 years plus.. Finally got a job in a private firm but it wasnt worth enduring.. Delayed payment, lack of financial management that led to 'no money' anthem once the month is around 26th or 27th, invests wrongly and has a zero savings culture. Thank God am out of there, have my time now to improve on my skills which are good use of corel draw, microsoft office packages and photoshop, especially doing some designs for friends and loved one for lil or no cash but am is always happy. Looking forward to complete my postgraduate program soon and by His grace, set up a printing firm here in PH. Finally, my mum,dad and my two sisters have been so so supportive, also some good friends and well wishers. God bless you all. Please if you were lucky to be a boss today, treat your employees with respect, cuz NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. And to the job seekers, always remain steadfast, do something, improve on yourself and never be idle. IT IS WELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by Jasonisnotdead: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
She was my Backbone and my Pillar - My Girl
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by mztubsy(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmnnn.....just 6days after I finished obeying the clarion call,I feel like I'm so idle.just hoping for the best.the thought of the millions of unemployed graduates is enough to churn one's stomach.hoping and believing that God wud doit.I don't know how and which way,but there's a strong conviction I have that all shall be well by his grace.
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
mztubsy:
Hmnnn.....just 6days after I finished obeying the clarion call,I feel like I'm so idle.just hoping for the best.the thought of the millions of unemployed graduates is enough to churn one's stomach.hoping and believing that God wud doit.I don't know how and which way,but there's a strong conviction I have that all shall be well by his grace.

Hi
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by mztubsy(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Hi
hello
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by menix(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2014
wow... well i did drop mine thou jst 4 month but its not easy..
Buh d greatest heart break i have is a very good pal, when dis dude was managing i picked 80% of his bill.
People envied our friendship but today he treats mii lik am suffering frm Ebola bcous he is now making it.
If humans are human, seriously i dont need to beg 4 funds/job cous i ve helped humanity in my very little way.
Thou wiv gr8 hope of bouncing bak soon...
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by LaurelP(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
menix:
wow... well i did drop mine thou jst 4 month but its not easy..
Buh d greatest heart break i have is a very good pal, when dis dude was managing i picked 80% of his bill.
People envied our friendship but today he treats mii lik am suffering frm Ebola bcous he is now making it.
If humans are human, seriously i dont need to beg 4 funds/job cous i ve helped humanity in my very little way.
Thou wiv gr8 hope of bouncing bak soon...

Sure u will
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by dwag: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice thread though! Really learning a lot. All in all don't stay idle keep improve on, and learning new skills including professional ones..

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by Rich4god(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
You knw, its realy frustrating being jobless... And when you see a biz to do, it turns out that you dont have the capital to start it up cos you have spent all your savings moving from one city to another in search of jobs and attending interviews...

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by krayzieklay(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmm,it is well y'all. Still searching tho. For now ,I'm making small mula(money) online.. At least, just to keep my brain busy and small change to have in my pocket.
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by paulsir: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
krayzieklay:
Hmmmm,it is well y'all. Still searching tho. For now ,I'm making small mula(money) online.. At least, just to keep my brain busy and small change to have in my pocket.
and what business are you doing online that brings about the mula?.For me i have been out of school for 2yrs now,been living on my sister and her hubby by rolling out 15k to me every month.mind you i am an orphan with 2 brothers still in school.I am presently in abuja staying with a friend parent while trying to find my feets.
Re: For Those Who Were Jobless For A Long Time. How Did You Survive It? by menix(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaurelP:

Sure u will

Fanx.. God bless..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation / No Wonder Uche Is Spending Like Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.