Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Drawbridge Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drawbridge Nigeria (3856 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drawbridge Nigeria by Oluwakemisolami(f): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls does anyone know anything about Drawbridge Nigeria. I received an invite from them but the address on the invite is not complete.

No 25, opposite classique pixel studio, igba, ikeja, Lagos
ACD/200

This is the address sent in the mail..
Pls any useful information
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oluwakemisolami:
Pls does anyone know anything about Drawbridge Nigeria. I received an invite from them but the address on the invite is not complete.

ACD/200

Becareful O

The invites that have codes at the end or give only 24hrs notice are usually fake and dangerous

Call their number, you can determine if they are hiding some information
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Oluwakemisolami(f): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=lereinter post=121953378]

Becareful O

The invites that have codes at the end or give only 24hrs notice are usually fake and dangerous

Call their number, you can determine if they are hiding some information

Thank you ooo.
I didn't even acknowledge the interview jawe to avoid stories that touch..
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Alaga2222(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
Oluwakemisolami:

ACD/200

I just got invite from them too that I should come for interview on Monday 8th of may.. Please I want to know if the company real
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2023
Oluwakemisolami:

ACD/200

This is the address sent in the mail.

Good morning sister, please someone close to me just received the same message, are they legit or not?
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Alaga2222(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2023
Oluwakemisolami:

ACD/200

Did you apply for any role?
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Alaga2222(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2023
Adeolaeniola:

Good morning sister, please someone close to me just received the same message, are they legit or not?

I don’t know if they are legit but can yo asked him or she if she apply for any role with the Company
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Esther67: 2:57pm On May 07, 2023
I also received same address to come for interview. My own notice is 4days notice. Please is this company real
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Phantiq: 2:54am On May 11, 2023
THEY ARE SCAMMERS

DO NOT GO FOR THE INTERVIEW!!!
Re: Drawbridge Nigeria by Oluwakemisolami(f): 8:02pm On May 20, 2023
Alaga2222:

Did you apply for any role?

No, I don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

Re: NLNG 'Experienced' Hire - September 2013 / Ever Gotten A Job From The Nairaland Job Vacancy Section? / Access Bank: (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.