Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? (1233 Views)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by itstpia1: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wasn't raised to consider humans as cattle or livestock to be bought and sold, although I noticed boko haram did say they engage in this trade.

So, those of you who do it, or who don't consider it unusual, fill us in on the details.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by Princecalm(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Where have you heard that selling and buying of humans is normal.

1 Like

Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by podosci(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
itstpia1:
I wasn't raised to consider humans as cattle or livestock to be bought and sold, although I noticed boko did say they engage in this trade.

So, those of you who do it, or who don't consider it unusual, fill us in on the details.

Even before blacks were bought and sold like commodity in the market,,slavery has been in existence.,,,,whites and black alike were sold ,,,,the price like all commodity depends on the bergaining power and quality of goods.......althou after britain abolished the slave trade the selling of humans starting dying down but people expecialy Africans, Asians and south americans are still being bought and soled for sex and force labour
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by itstpia1: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Princecalm:
Where have you heard that selling and buying of humans is normal.

my exact words were "is this supposed to be normal" and, "i wasnt raised to consider humans as cattle or livestock to be bought or sold".

so, the question here is if you were raised differently, fill us in so we can all learn a thing or two.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by itstpia1: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
podosci:

Even before blacks were bought and sold like commodity in the market,,slavery has been in existence.,,,,whites and black alike were sold ,,,,the price like all commodity depends on the bergaining power and quality of goods.......althou after britain abolished the slave trade the selling of humans starting dying down but people expecialy Africans, Asians and south americans are still being bought and soled for sex and force labour

so, africans are ok with buying and selling humans?
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by podosci(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
itstpia1:

so, africans are ok with buying and selling humans?
its nt an African thing ...
Life is about mindset....the mindset of men centuries ago was that buying and selling of men was okay but presently buying and selling of humans is illegal
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by itstpia1: 4:05am On Oct 17, 2014
podosci:

its nt an African thing ...

really?
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by Princecalm(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2014
itstpia1:

my exact words were "is this supposed to be normal" and, "i wasnt raised to consider humans as cattle or livestock to be bought or sold".

so, the question here is if you were raised differently, fill us in so we can all learn a thing or two.
million years,it will never be normal.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by itstpia1: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2014
well, its normal now.
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by LordReed(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
itstpia1:
well, its normal now.

Well if you know it is normal whence the question?
Re: Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? by freecharles(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2014
This question shouldn't even be asked....you should know the answer as a rational being

(1) (Reply)

J / Want A Long, Happy Marriage? Then This Advice Is For You![pic] / Where Does A Person Draw The Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.