Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Brother Must Not Marry Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Must Not Marry Her. (1275 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by ConfessionsNgr: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
My elder brother and I are very close. He is older than me with four years but you will hardly notice. We share the same friends and practically do everything together except women. My mother had just the three of us for my father before she passed on; we have a younger sister whom I am older with just two years. Some years ago while I was still in the university, my brother had this girlfriend he was going out with. Initially I used to like her a lot because she really knows how to cook and take care of the house. Then my elder brother had graduated and had started working. I use to think this girl was really a home girl and a wife material. Not until something happened. I had gone to see my friend off campus on this particular day and while we were in his room gisting, a girl came out from the bathroom with a towel tied round her chest. My friend ask if we could go outside to give his girlfriend time to dress up since he was living in a one room self contain. On a closer look at the girl in question, I found out it was my brother’s girlfriend who he was proposing to marry. I was so shocked and couldn’t hide my emotions by calling out her name. She was so shocked as well to see me. That night she started crying and begging me not to tell my brother. I told her point blank that there was no way I wasn’t going to tell my brother. To be honest she really begged me that day and even packed her things immediately and followed me to my house begging and crying that I should forgive her and that it won’t happen again. But how can I keep that kind of thing from my brother? A girl he was planning to spend the rest of his life with. I told her she should have thought of her actions before doing it and she knows quite well that I was in that school and yet she still left her school and came to look for a boy in my school. Well after sometime when the crying and begging became too much I told her I wasn’t going to tell my brother but between us we both knew I would tell my brother. She left the next day, but what annoyed me most was that after she left, she called me and told me that she has begged me enough but if I still decide to tell my brother, she will deny it and it will be my word against hers and let’s see who my brother is going to believe. I was really angry at this point and I immediately placed a call to my brother and told him everything that has happened, but from the way he responded it was obvious she had already called him to feed him with lies. i became angry with my brother and I told him that if he went ahead to marry that girl I would not be a party to it. Its been three years since all these happened and my brother has refused to leave this girl. She has even resorted to taunting me in the house like, didn’t I tell you? And now last month he announced that they will be getting married in August. I have been trying unsuccessfully to discourage him but all to no avail. I have told him that if he marries that girl I won’t step my feet in his house again, ever. Please I need you to help me is there any way I can stop my brother from marrying this deceptive girl?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/129/my-brother-must-not-marry-her
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by joganut(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
If i could advice this guy i would tell him the following:

It makes no sense to fight his close brother over a woman. In as much as they are close, he can't make decisions for him. He has done his part to warn him of the wife he is marrying. So he should just stand back and watch. We may never know what his brother is planning!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by pickabeau1: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by carzola(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
you brother nah mumu, leave him to wallow in his f00lishness,,
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by pansophist(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
vfactor:

It makes no sense to fight his close brother over a woman. In as much as they are close, he can't make decisions for him. He has done his part to warn him of the wife he is marrying. So he should just stand back and watch. We may never know what his brother is planning!

Seconded
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by hiteelong(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm sure the mssg is passed. fold ur arms n see our things unfold, I'm sure ur brother knows what he's doing. for now quit talking make dem no call u winch o........na DT woman I pity after she will be seeking for advice on : my husband beats me; my husband no longer makes love to me; my husband sent me packing e.t.c

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by hiteelong(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
vfactor:

THIRDED wink
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by edwife(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
He is an adult,let him make his choice.

Some people only learn after getting burned.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by southernbelle(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
She has even resorted to taunting me in the house like, didn’t I tell you?
by all means, allow your brother marry her, you may be the one telling your brother "didn't I tell you?" too at the end of the day
smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by Haywhymido(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
u n ur brother na confirm mumu.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by enoqueen: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Allow them.

Time will tell.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by sim37(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
he who laugh last laugh best

6 days for a theif 1 day for yawa
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by achinaboy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
well as I was reading your text,i already knew the outcome before I finshed,,but incase of next time,don't tell,because he or she will never believe you,and you will always be the enemy,it happened to me and I learned from my mistake,,never tell,never never tell
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by dinachi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
You made one mistake...you should not have allowed her to beg you. You would have pretended to agree with her demands and even caution her not to try it again. Let her relax. Then record her begging then after she now has assurance from you and go back to her school, you now make your move and tell your brother.
Some women are serpents and you must learn to disregard crocodile tears to do the needful.

Your decision to stay away from them is the best. That is what I would do in the prevailing circumstances. Tell your brother that you will not have anything to do with him as long as he is still with the girl and mean it.

It is very sad that a lot of men these days lack balls to do the needful.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by yorubadelta(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahaha.. ur broda don chop efo riro tongue

She has him where she wants him mehn, so just leave the guy to his fate.. seems he's the type that doesn't mind being cuckold as long as he never finds out.

It's a sad world we live in.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
j
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Time will tell,her secret,and her real person will soon be revealed..
Relax.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her. by film2(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Your brother is hypnotised or maybe she love the girl more than himself, I can't see why he will believe d girl more than his on blood at least on this issue you told him..My advice to you is to fold your arms and see how things unfolds for them because that babe is not a nice one....

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss / Dangers Of Living With Bed Bugs / Meet Oronike Odeleye: The Lady Behind Surviving R. Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.