Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Online Share Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Share Trading (1695 Views)

Shoprite Share Trading / Investment Online. Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Share Trading by temi777: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hi Guys,
I know we have some of the best brains in Nigeria in the house so please I need enlightenment on this issue. it's aimed more at business lawyers familiar with the Nigerian terrain.
if I want to start a Share trading, short selling website in Nigeria where can I get the licence please? and will it be national or state based?
anyone familiar with this please post here and I can contact you later .
regards,
Re: Online Share Trading by bothsstock: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
The only type of online share trading is that of the global stock, you can get to know more about it on this website.
www.bothsstocks
Re: Online Share Trading by bothsstock: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
You can get to know more by visiting my web on
www.tradeglobalstocks
Re: Online Share Trading by emmybabe: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Have you tried using www.afrotradegroup.com for all your unclaimed dividends , registrar services and shares trading in nigeria stock exchange, there platform is secure, they also offer portfolio managent and money transfer to Nigeria and from Nigeria to the UK, US, and Ireland
Check them out
https://www.afrotradegroup.com
Re: Online Share Trading by Seun(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2011
-> Business/Money

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Diaspora Return To Invest In Nigeria $2m / Make Money With Twitter While Having Fun- Free Guide / Ramming Floor Filling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.