Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? (679 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies / Ramsey Nouah Vs Emeka Ike: Who Act Love Movies Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? by cheezkid(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have to admit
The kinda talent the kids who act in hollywood possess is really astonishing.
They act better than some grown up Nollywood actors.
The kids in nollywood movies ..Phew.

What ya think pals
Re: Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
i often wonder the same.
But it seems that hollywood movies undergo very strick auditions, therefore only the best gets chosen unlike here where everything goes.
Re: Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? by naturally: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aki and pawpaw
Re: Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? by cheezkid(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
francleanflexy:
i often wonder the same.
But it seems that hollywood movies undergo very strick auditions, therefore only the best gets chosen unlike here where everything goes.

yea. truth be told , hollywood is miles ahead.
I know there are kids who act well, in Nigeria, especially in adverts .I wonder why movie producers cant get such kids to act in the movies
Re: Kids Of Nollywood Vs Kids Of Hollywood. Who Act Better ? by cheezkid(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
naturally:
Aki and pawpaw

haba

(1) (Reply)

Video Skit: Basketmouth Drunk Again / First ‘agent 47′ Image Released As ‘hitman’ Reboot Nears Production Start / Lg Flatscreen Tv Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.