Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola (30009 Views)

Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. / Unique Places. Travel And Seeeeeeeeee / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:

You can't take the heat; hence you resorting to the native language?? grin grin grin

I don't fight dirty so I'm gonna let you be.

Watch who you fukc with next time tho cool

Have a good day my friend

Balless coward, run away when you've gotten your scrawny black bottom kicked the shyte off - lol.

You'll have another think before you open that tse tse fly infested latrine mouth of yours next time.

You're what the French call le incompetente lol

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by DaBullIT(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
xkris11:

They have the right to protect their people

[size=20pt]In other words, Columbians can murder maim and kill columbians with guns and machetes , but an African monkey should not come an infect them .. Shebi USA don get Ebola, France too and some other countries, why dem no ban those ones // i smell racism[/size]

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colombia? Who the hell are Colombia? Do they have an embassy here? If they do, hope its been shut down and all their staff sent packing! Damn idiotts.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
byrron:

My bro, no amount of media noise from FGN can change the bias and disdain of the western world towards Africa in general.

Nigeria, Liberia and senegal are always mentioned on a daily bases by all the western media eachtime the word Ebola is mentioned.

Other countries act upon informations they heard from all these western media's and their ambassadors in Nigeria, these are the people they believe and not what the FGN or local media's in Nigeria says nor writes.

THAT IS WHY THE ''WESTERN WORLD'' IS HEADING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN TILL THEY DESTROY THEMSELVES OUT OF HATRED, WICKEDNESS, RACISM AND GREED.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by tuagbo: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
byrron:

My bro, no amount of media noise from FGN can change the bias and disdain of the western world towards Africa in general.

Nigeria, Liberia and senegal are always mentioned on a daily bases by all the western media eachtime the word Ebola is mentioned.

Other countries act upon informations they heard from all these western media's and their ambassadors in Nigeria, these are the people they believe and not what the FGN or local media's in Nigeria says nor writes.

Exactly!!!I'm always amused whenever they say a travel ban should be carried out on flights from West Africa because they ignorantly believe its only Black West Africans who travel to the US and not their precious white citizens who work and even reside in the region

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Kingsimmer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
please which country is called Colombia?

I tink its a prison yard...

kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by lucianohase(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
Mschew!!! Wat is happening in columbia, who wants to evn go there sef. undecided
let them ban all nigerians from going to colombia and all colombians from coming to nigeria it will prevent their cocaine from entering naija! What do we need from clombia? Nothing !!!!
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by lawrenceunaa: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colombia? Well i blame patrick sawyer if e no enter naija all this nonsense no go de happen . Every useless unknown country now seeking popularity with nigeria why nt ban senegal, us or spain . Us that claims of zmapp as cure is suffering from ebola undecided
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Which normal human being wo go Columbia before? they just want to place ban so that the world would recognise them. And the best way to do it is to ban those who are already free from Ebola. We can only send mad pipo on errand to Columbia , not a sane Nigerian
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
byrron:

You can thank your thieving and looting leaders as well as your lackluster media for that. As well as your Brothers who are dope smugglers.

Nigeria as a country lacks total and absolute credibility. Individual Nigerians, some like Wole Soyinka, etc do have dollops of it though.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by begwong: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Foolish country.What do they even have there apart from cocaine and heroin business!
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by pablus: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
but is your country free of ebola? is the FGN actively working on preventing future incident/checking the borders or they think their work is complete? we hear "ebola" and "west africa" constantly in the western media. same info gets copied around the world, and most people don't know Liberia from Nigeria or Ghana. it's all the same to them.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
Mschew!!! Wat is happening in columbia, who wants to evn go there sef. undecided
many things happen in Columbia. guys da deal on white substance will explain better.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
they should hv started screening passengers at the point of entry. because lately it ain't Africa alone, someone from the USA can import the disease to them.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by SkinnyDude(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
even colombia self! the only thing special about this country is that Shakira comes from there.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by SkinnyDude(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
ddooskie:
okay. BTW, the population is 200,000 shocked that means Nigeria is made up of 36 different countries or more sef not to talk of the US, China, Brazil or Russia. Who gave them independence sef? Time for Nigeria to go and colonise them grin
colombia is over 46 million. dont mind the op.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Bishop(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Selling the BRAND Nigeria is the work of the Nigerian Ambassador to Colombia,A well groomed diplomat would have called a world press conference inside of colombia to enlighten the Nincompoos.No be dia fault oooo,sebi na only him waka come

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by freesinzu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
samflexx:
colombiaa weed country?drug producers??well only meant for drug pushers..colombia ko,cambodia ni

Abi o, i never knew Nigerians go dere and as u said drug peddlers country
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by freesinzu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:

Balless coward, run away when you've gotten your scrawny black bottom kicked the shyte off - lol.

You'll have another think before you open that tse tse fly infested latrine mouth of yours next time.

You're what the French call le incompetente lol

DUDE shocked
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by pat077: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
ddooskie:
okay. BTW, the population is 200,000 shocked that means Nigeria is made up of 36 different countries or more sef not to talk of the US, China, Brazil or Russia. Who gave them independence sef? Time for Nigeria to go and colonise them grin
the populatn of colombia is over 40million.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by ddooskie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
SkinnyDude:

colombia is over 46 million. dont mind the op.

I for fear oh.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by ddooskie(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
pat077:
the populatn of colombia is over 40million.
10x for the info jare.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by ayobase(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Grinder:
Colombia's Foreign Ministry issued a brief statement saying the country was barring entry by any travellers requiring visas who have been in five African nations with Ebola outbreaks -- Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Senegal. It said the step was being taken at the recommendation of Colombia's National Institute of Health.

Meanwhile, St. Lucia Prime Minister Kenny Anthony said all visitors from Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone were prohibited from entering his country until the Ebola outbreak is brought under control, saying the ban will minimize chances for the deadly disease to be introduced by an infected traveler.

He said an outbreak of the virus would be devastating for the country of 200,000 people, where tourism accounts for more than 60 percent of gross domestic product.

Passengers from a fourth West African nation, Nigeria, will be required to present a "recent medical certificate" clearing them of the virus, Anthony said. Specifics of how this might work were not immediately provided.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-outbreak-prompts-colombia-st-lucia-to-issue-travel-bans/

Nigeria is free of Ebola and more countries should be scared of US or Spain..Than Nigeria.... My Opinion

vengeance could be sweeter than honey when meticulously marshaled out.......every Country labeling us should also be placed on our list of no entrance.

from UK to Colombia and others.

we had our vintage years in this regard years ago.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by uzolexis(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
I laffed really hard going through the comments....Nigerians r mean n proud.
My friends from other African countries always ask me,why r Nigerians so proud grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by bumitek02(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Abeg were is Colombia located in the world map. Is there any human being living there?
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
uzolexis:
I laffed really hard going through the comments....Nigerians r mean n proud.
My friends from other African countries always ask me,why r Nigerians so proud grin grin

You neva see am. We have that reputation among ALL other Africans. Actually the word they use is "arrogant".

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by benson81(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=jjwaterfalls post=27213577]Mschew!!! Wat is happening in columbia, who wants to evn go there sef. undecided[/quote) na only drug barons wey dey go do hard drug business go dey vex.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by tolustx(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
@ least, dis shows dat they accept dat Nigeria has won d war against ebola. Gud one for nigeria and gud luck to columbia.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by unclejb2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
ProfEinstein:
Mtchewwww, who still goes to Colombia? NO be only drugs they sabi. ndi anwuru ndi York , abeg pass me d lighter
Nwa Aba how far?

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Bolt3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Everybody is just saying the same thing, the bottom line is that we don't care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passenger Sues British Airways After Sitting Next To An Obese Man For 12 Hours / Condition Of Nigeria Rail Terminal In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Slangs Used In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.