Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business (1515 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / I Need Twenty Million Naira To Start A Palm Oil Processing And Refining Company / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by sammieguze(m): 2:17am On Oct 17, 2014
A friends asked for my opinion on this issue today and i was just as confused as he is.

Problem is, if given the money, he might not know how well to invest or what if something goes wrong in the business. And he is afraid of taking the job that what if he takes the job and he is sacked 3 months time.

Opinions needed please
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by successking401(m): 2:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Whenever u wake up from ur wet dream we can talk

4 Likes

Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by Ambassador1991(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
sammieguze:
A friends asked for my opinion on this issue today and i was just as confused as he is.

Problem is, if given the money, he might not know how well to invest or what if something goes wrong in the business. And he is afraid of taking the job that what if he takes the job and he is sacked 3 months time.

Opinions needed please

You're right. Some people are just scare of starting a business. Your friend & I can partner in this lucrative and viable business called Publishing. If interested, reply. Thanks.
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by fulfillment22: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Not everybody can do business and succeed; and not every salaried-earners can make end meet! it is one thing to start a business; it is another to be able to manage it

However, if it is me, FREEDOM is my watchword
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by kevinalbright(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
The truth is with 20million you can actually make 500,000 naira monthly, if he invests it in the music business sector.

All he needs to do is get a full insight on the business type, the business plan, the return on investment and then invest with a record label with good records on such investments and income.

I can help tou with such links to major music companies. They will show you a bank statement showing how much they make monthly and its usually in millions.

Mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com for more details on this business.

cheers.
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by ericoleon(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Not much of a problem, 1st advice take d 20 million naira
2. invest in a very low risk business. Need low risk business advice contack me
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by gr8david(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2014
I gonna even chose 5m to 200k per month
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2014
sammieguze:

Opinions needed please

Why you asking this kinda lame question¿
Re: N200,000 Per Month Job Or Twenty Million Naira To Start A Business by travisbraganza: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am forex fund manager. I can trade your forex account and reap profits on profit sharing basis. I have attached my trading statement down. I have increased my account to more than 1000%. And you know in forex, you can make money when currecny price is going up or going down. For more details, you can contact me on travis_braganza@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Know If "NEXT LEVEL PAY" Investment Platform A Fake One Or Not. / Invest With Zylus Group / Greece's Crisis 101 for dummies (only For Smart People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.