Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids (6583 Views)

Bone Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Two Men From HIV / Woman Delivers Tortoise, Baby Girl; It’s A Hoax, Doctors Say / Bone-marrow Transplant In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by basking4me: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2008
I have a brother Doctor,

He works in a Government Hospital and he tells me its real,

I mean if my own little brother tells me, why wont I believe. I am a nairalander, and I stand on truth. Please believe.

AIDS IS REAL, AM DEAD SERIOUS,

Efforts should be on deck to see to the total eradication of the menance,
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by asifu: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2008
Whose marrow did you want to transplant?, and for who?. Forget it. Aids cure resides with the tropics plants. All you need is encourage the likes of ABALAKA and others, Chikena.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hedges007(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2008
@ TEXASSPETE
Its bone head like you who need to read this.

From the daily sun newspaper 2006

Despite the derision given his vaccines in the country, irrepressible advocate of alternative medicine, Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka is to address a World Congress on Vaccines, Immunization and Immune-therapy holding in Montreal, Canada to prove efficacy of his vaccine.

In what may sound like a case of a prophet not giving recognition in his homeland, especially after successive governments had passed his vaccines off in the country, taking a cue from Dr. Tim Menakaya who announced a ban on it in 2000, the outcome might open new vistas for ‘Prophet’ Jeremiah afterall.

“Come November, specifically, between 6 and 9 of November this year, I will address the Scientific programme of the World Conference on Vaccines on his contribution to the fight against HIV/AIDS. My paper is titled A Preliminary Evidence of Efficacy from an open label trial of therapeutic HIV Vaccine derived from the blood of HIV positive donors.”

The battle within
At a period when the world is in a mad rush for anti-retroviral drugs, Abalaka insists Nigerians and the world at large should take advantage of his therapy as the solution to the HIV/AIDS pandemic. But that was a fight he started seven years ago when he stirred the hornets’ nest with a big bang in the medical history of Nigeria.

A general surgeon with additional training in immunology, Abalaka had every reason to be concerned about the spread of this deadly virus, he had in 1996, turned himself into a guinea pig for experimentation.

Without government support, Abalaka, through his lean resources, researched and developed a vaccine that is expected to curb the menace of HIV. Then came another big obstacle. But the then Health Minister, Dr. T. Menakaya announced a ban on the doctor’s HIV vaccines and passed Abalaka off as a quack.

That singular action drew his ire. “I planted the yam. I used myself as a guinea pig. And when it was time to reap from my sweat, they told me I couldn’t. Can you imagine this happening in my country, Nigeria?”

The wright brothers like you claim, might not have received govenrment approval before flying their plan, but at least, their work and the plan were not banned like in the case of ABALAKA.
You forgot that, "A MAN WHO DOES NO HARD JOB WILL NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF REST". CRAZY BONE HEAD.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by oluwdashmi(f): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2008
First off, i must express my EXTREME dissapointment with all these boneheads talking about Abalaka. Did the Wright brothers receive Government help before they flew their plane? Did Galileo receive government help?

The man says he made his cure from low cost herbs and stuff. There are thousands of Nigerians living with HIV/Aids in Bonny and Benue state, do you think if he had set up shop there with his so called 'cure' he wouldnt have been rolling in dough and been world famous?
He challenged the Government to send proven cases of HIV to him. Does he not know where he could get thousands to experiment on?

The truth is Abalaka never had the cure. It defies logic that someone would hold the holy grail of medicine and be complaining of lack of Government support. Some people just thrive on the attention, like those guys in the US that claimed they had found a corpse of Bigfoot. Shame some people here on Nairaland are easily misled.

@ texazzpete
Cool talk.

@ TEX-ASS-PETE You are the real BONEHEAD here. Look at your life and tell me what claims YOU have.

It is better to be a spoke in a rolling Wheel than a be HUGE Wheel not rolling at all.

If you don't believe in good things, at least don't discourage others.

All I have said is that, if it were in an advanced country, government will at least give a listening ear, not ban him. If ur sorry-ass must know, the man's drugs were banned.

So, how would he have gone to your villa, where there's a scourge of the dreaded disease to treat them.

I have no affiliations with DR. Abalaka, but I appreciate an effort when I see one.

Please, I am not here for flames, I just hate it when I see some little boy just of university with loose morale.

It is because of your likes government is afraid to sign the FOI bill. It isnt signed yet and you're running your mouth (or your Thoughts) like tap water already, what happens when it is signed??

@basking4me

You don't need to react that way at tex-ass-pete. The truth is that the govt can not just spend money on people like Abalaka. If the cure is from the herbs, he should have done enough experiment in his neighbourhood and his works will speak for him. If the government helps him or not, he can fulfill his dreams by curing people individually. The ministry of health may have conducted a test on his works and find it even poisonous or aggravating.

Maybe the Ministry of health will spend billions of Naira soon to order equipment for marrow transplant to cure AIDS in the country.

Nigerians who have ideas have never been encouraged by past governments.

e.g.
1. Dr Ezekiel Izuogu- Nigerian made car Z-600

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/1stNigerianMadeCarNews.html

2. Brino Gilbert - Counter Collision Gadget (CCG) a device that has the capacity to avert accidents on the road, air, sea and rail.
http://www.edofolks.com/html/pub138.htm

3. Mohammed Bah Abbah - pot-in-pot cooling system for refrigeration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bah_Abba

4. Philip Emeagwali - Gordon Bell Prize winner on computing with over 41 inventions submitted to the US. Patent and Trademark Office.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Name_some_Nigerian_inventors

THIS IS THE REASON WE LACK INDEGINOUS POWER, MEDICAL CARE, RAIL ROAD AND GENERAL TRANSPORTATION, ETC
AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO SELL TO THE WORLD OTHER THAN OUR HUMAN RESOURCES AND OIL.

Its really not whether its govt duty to support them or not, but what do you think when these people are asking for the support or recognition from a govt that when unseated will be blamed for billions of unaccounted naira. I am sure the Wright brothers got support from their govt at the time either license to try their invention or the piece of land to experiment.

@iukpe

You are really right! I believe in supporting provable ideas from determined people. Such people with great ideas and passion for fulfillment will not stop climbing until help comes from somewhere (not necessarily your country especially if your idea is not welcomed).

Abalaka or whatever should have cured and continue curing HIV/AIDS people who are interested if truly he is determined and sure of himself. When people he cures do several other medical tests and testify, then someone will sponsor him.

aids is not real, it`s just an american idealogy of disturbing sex,

@adebayo300
I pity you. May u not fall victim before realising the gravity of ignorance you just confessed.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by oluwdashmi(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2008
I still believe AIDS can be cured with herbs especially from pple who inherited herbal from father or grandfather but let the person prove it and prove it well so as not to cause more danger into pple's health.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by IBEXY(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
The bone marrow transplant cure is extremely dangerous and a one-off trial. Medics discourage it because it leaves the patient 100% vulnerable to the slightest infection during the cure process. This is because firstly, all the patient's marrow cells are destroyed before the transplant from a donor. Medics think its a breakthrough but not the best way to solve this problem. Moreover, there is no evidence that the AIDS virus completely leaves the body after the transplant. It may remain hidden just like some of the drugs in current use forces the virus to do. The search continues.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by tp580: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
Anybody that say's aids is not real, the person is dead they've not burried him i just pray u understand b4 u contact it. aids is real.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by MadMax1(f): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
So what came of the conference Abalaka held in Canana,is it?It was held 2 years ago.Perhaps he did find a cure,but he shouldn't have sought validation from his government,if none was to be had. Texazzpete is correct. You discover the cure for AIDS, you have the world at your feet and no government can stop you or 'kill your dreams'.Perhaps the man is a patriot and wanted Nigeria to get recognition for his find.But he's an educated man,not an illiterate herbalist. A scientist knows the way to peer-reviewed journals and Foundations willing to sponsor further research,and the credit would still go to him and to the country he's from,irrespective of where the support comes from.

You discover the cure for AIDS,you'd nearly go insane from the fire of your find. It's like a cure for cancer. Lack of government support would not put that fire out.

He should prove once and for all he has the cure for the danged thing,or shut the hell up already.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by roots: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
it is a good thing to discover a cure for this Disease called grand PAPA AIDS. Cos very soon HE will die.

But it is very bad for Africa, especially Nigeria cos the laws and government don't protect great scientist like Dr. Abalaka against those greedy-hungry lions. If this goes on, Mr. President sorry for vision 2020 .

The guys with the big tommy in the House of Assembly, if i have the power, I will sack all of u tongue. U all don't do ur jobs cos u all eat Nigerian monies without sympathy cry.

My bros n sisters, make we continue to the Pray for this country cos we no get any other option wink.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Basking4me

Thanks o jare my brother,My point is that even if the man medicine na fake I no sure say our govt test or research on am at all besides this aids thing dey give them plenty money o. if person find the cure naim be say those oyinbo researchers don go broke o so they wont want any one to find cure until they are ready.
I just hate it when people that dont know anything about how people abroad do research work to understand a disease and find its cure go about raising fund for their work just open their mouths and talk they dont know that its not proper to just develope a drug and start testing it on humans cos the path to finding cure for a disease involves a lot of trail and error before one achieves result and its not what you test on human untill you are sure and even then you have to recruit willing HIV patients to run trial with the permission of the govt.Its only in nigeria that people like texazz, expect researchers to use their hiv positive towns men as live guinea pigs who ever heard of such
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by oluwdashmi(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
So what came of the conference Abalaka held in Canana,is it?It was held 2 years ago.Perhaps he did find a cure,but he shouldn't have sought validation from his government,if none was to be had. Texazzpete is correct. You discover the cure for AIDS, you have the world at your feet and no government can stop you or 'kill your dreams'.Perhaps the man is a patriot and wanted Nigeria to get recognition for his find.But he's an educated man,not an illiterate herbalist. A scientist knows the way to peer-reviewed journals and Foundations willing to sponsor further research,and the credit would still go to him and to the country he's from,irrespective of where the support comes from.

You discover the cure for AIDS,you'd nearly go insane from the fire of your find. It's like a cure for cancer. Lack of government support would not put that fire out.

He should prove once and for all he has the cure for the danged thing,or shut the hell up already.

@ Mad_max

You got my point!
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
I just hope all this falasies comes to mutable and mutual conclusion,

Hopefuly a positive one though!

I have no contribution on this,
BRB grin
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by vislabraye(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
Agbalaka just made noise. Infact if he found the cure for aids, the whole world would know. Its impossible for such revelation to be hidden. I've not been hearing aabout him again.
I believe aids would have a cure its just a matter of time. There are so many quacks out there and conspiracy theorists, but AIDS is real, and hopefully the cure would be discovered or invented
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Wilmart(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
All said and done,kudos to all who have contributed one way or the other.Both sides have good point.To me,i believe we need to be prayerful,and look on to God.He knows better,and know the way the much talk about cure will come.
Malaria and chicken pox are deadlier in those days,and have also passed thru this stage,before curable vaccines were invented.
So,its a matter of time.Curable vaccines will be invented to put a permanent stop to Aids menace.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by neowelsh(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2008
scholarist:

AIDS IS REAL
AIDS IS REAL
AIDS IS REAL
AIDS IS REAL shocked shocked shocked

100% REAL

yes its 100% real.
adebayo300 you need and antivirus(*****) in-order not to get infected
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
hannydarl:

I just hate it when people that don't know anything about how people abroad do research work to understand a disease and find its cure go about raising fund for their work just open their mouths and talk they don't know that its not proper to just develope a drug and start testing it on humans because the path to finding cure for a disease involves a lot of trail and error before one achieves result and its not what you test on human untill you are sure and even then you have to recruit willing HIV patients to run trial with the permission of the govt.Its only in nigeria that people like texazz, expect researchers to use their hiv positive towns men as live guinea pigs who ever heard of such

The people overseas that request funds for their research solicit funds after showing with reasonable certainty that they expect a positive end result. They usually post technical papers in reputable medical journals and they usually have a reputation in the medical community.

The question you have to ask yourself is whether Abalaka published any paper in any reputable medical journal, or if he even went into any detail of his work. And before you conspiracy theorists go there, he could have applied for a patent before releasing some details.
Without doing that, the medical community is a likely to take notice of him as they would take notice of me if i claimed i had the cure for HIV.

hannydarl:

they don't know that its not proper to just develope a drug and start testing it on humans because the path to finding cure for a disease involves a lot of trail and error before one achieves result and its not what you test on human untill you are sure and even then you have to recruit willing HIV patients to run trial with the permission of the govt.

And this is where you fail the stupidity test. Abalaka came out claiming to have already cured some HIV positive patients. And you know this. So why the sudden reluctance to continue his cures when the public eyes had focused on him?
Like it or not, this is Nigeria. Trado-medical doctors have historically never needed government permission before treating patients. HIV infected patients are not likely to be picky, anyhow.
So Abalaka himself has established the fact that he HAD run human trials without the permission of the Government.

What people like you and basking4me are effectively saying is that a Nigerian discovered the greatest medical breakthrough in the last decade and has sat on it for almost three years simply because 'he was not sponsored by government'.

Run that through your mind over and over and see if that makes any sense.

HINT: It doesn't.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2008
Texazz
its good that i failed the stupidity test at least I know you passed yours with flying colour.If you still insist he can test the drug on you or your kinsmen cos I know people dont test drugs that they are not sure about on living people your stupid head should know that even if agbalaka doesnt have the cure its the more reason he should not test his cure on people in bonny except on you.
People abroad who do research start from somewhere even if they dont find a cure they try to study the virus ir bacteria or what ever is causing the disease and then try to find what can destroy or limit the multiplication of it and the quantity to be administered.Like I said trying to look for cure to disease is ful of trial and error.I am not saying agbalaka has the cure I am saying that it is normal for people who do research work to sollicit for fund from people you dimwit cos a dumb head like you think that he should treat people first and use the money he made to fund his research like I said he could start by using you as his lab rat.stupidity class rep.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by kola2talks(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
aids is real 4 life
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by kosovo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
more SEX,?
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by ohije(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2008
1. AID is real 2. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOWN WITH AIDS AND YET THEY HAVE NEVER HAD SEX. Let us not forget this. Dont go out thinking that every one who is positive has been unfaithful; NO, Just the same way there are people who have continually engagged in multiple sexual partner(countless) and they still discovered that they are negative. I one read a post by someone here in Nairaland who admited that and says after the test he was happy and decided to do e rethink and change since God has saved him. 3. The cure for this disease exists but many may still have to die before it is discovered, used and the cost lowered especially for the many not so priviledge africans (including children). WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER TO FIND THE CURE. Remember many who have multiple sex have escaped it and some who have not even had sex at all are down with it (children inclusive)
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by surgeon(m): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2008
[size=18pt]Out next week![/size]

Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by omosor: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2008
baskin4me is right , i feel Nigerians shud stand up and support this Dr Abalaka and forget about allthis protocols that will take us no where. there should be a sitting on this.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by suprted(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2008
@ hannydarl, why can't he test the drug on anyone's kinsmen if they have aids? not to mention the fact that its not like he's going around killing people, most people volunteer. and surely, they could simply take samples from people and apply the substance to said sample and see whether it reduces the viral load.

i smell bullshit here. and most nigerians are gullible. just like how people believed in that head without the body around 13 years ago. the influence Nigeria would have worldwide if they had a cure, and the amounts of money we could make (and said govt officials could chop) just by selling or leasing the patent for it is out of this world.

thirdly, even if the nigerian govt blocked his research, you do know that if it is viable, other countries would have broken their backs to take him.

ugh. such stupidity.

on a final note, this new development is good, but would be very expensive, dangerous and the amount of people who carry the genetic immunity worldwide and then match the patient will be very small. not to mention that extracting marrow is bloody painful and i cant see most people donating it to a perfect stranger.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2008
spurted
I belieeve you dont know how to read and comprehend duh. I clearly stated in my text (that is if you have been smart enough to read all my post before hitting your key booard)that people who get the drugs have to voluntier and not just randomly picked cos they have HIV.Dont you know tthat PLWA also have the right to proper medical treatment anfd life?the fact that they are living with HIV/AIDS doesnt mean that they should be used as guinea pigs the fact that a person is living with aids doesnt mean that they should be killed or administered drugs that could cause them harm when its efficacy has not been proven you stupid.
It beats me when people just think they know it all.The point I am making is not that agbalaka has the cure all I just said people who do research most of the time sollicit for funds from people and other NGO's for example Cancer and premature deliveries.Have you heard about march of dimes?go google it up they openly ask people to donate and support research to prevent premature labour and birth.Its only in nigeria stingy people like you who want to chop alone and not help the cause complain when asked to contribute money.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by steven5: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
That could well be the break through we have been looking for. At a time TB was deemed incurable but now the story is different. It's a matter of time, new cures would be discovered even as new diseases rear up their ugly heads.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Hydrogenx(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2008
Sum 1 say he/she doesn't see the similarity btw bone nd aids, let me xplain;aids has got alot 2 do with blood that circulate round the body, where does the blood form? In the bone marrow of course. tongue

Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by suprted(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2008
spurted
I belieeve you don't know how to read and comprehend duh. I clearly stated in my text (that is if you have been smart enough to read all my post before hitting your key booard)that people who get the drugs have to voluntier and not just randomly picked because they have HIV.don't you know tthat PLWA also have the right to proper medical treatment anfd life?the fact that they are living with HIV/AIDS doesnt mean that they should be used as guinea pigs the fact that a person is living with aids doesnt mean that they should be killed or administered drugs that could cause them harm when its efficacy has not been proven you stupid.
It beats me when people just think they know it all.The point I am making is not that agbalaka has the cure all I just said people who do research most of the time sollicit for funds from people and other NGO's for example Cancer and premature deliveries.Have you heard about march of dimes?go google it up they openly ask people to donate and support research to prevent premature labour and birth.Its only in nigeria stingy people like you who want to chop alone and not help the cause complain when asked to contribute money.

i can read, i just have a bullshit filter set in. i can barely see your posts. but i do know that you never have mentioned volunteers before this post so you are a liar as well as an idiot.

secondly, its suprted.

thirdly, you most definately clearly didn't read my post. where in my post did i say that Abalaka's research should not be funded? you can also test on the samples last i checked. and if people volunteer, which lets face it, if i had aids and there was a potential cure, i'd be willing to do (all those experimental drugs for e.g. heart disease, you think they just worked by magic or you think people didn't sign up for clinical trials and studies) then its not so bad, again its not like he's going kidnapping people to experiment on. if he got the funding, he could even pay them for their time.

so let me get this, the cure for the greatest scourge of our time, something that if we had the cure for, we'd become international players, something that if a drug company got the patent for, their stock would go through the roof and no one is interested? the guy can't get funding? the guy has no one to blame but himself. you can't compare him to March of Dimes (not even sure why you brought this up) as March of Dimes has previous and is an organisation and this guy is a charlatan from parts unknown.

finally, i would probably take what you said more seriously if you used punctuation and paragraphs. because your posts are the internet equivalent of those drunk tramps yelling and wandering around outside most train stations in europe.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
@spurted
you are dumb just cos you live in "yoookay" doesnt mean you know shit. abgalaka cannot just recruit people to take part in a drug trial without the permission of the government cos if he did and something goes wrong he could be sued and charged with murder you stupid prick. i guess your rubish filtter has broken down since the very first day you set it up or maybe your level of litteracy has not reached that needed to set up a real rubish filter.
once again abgalaka cannot just pick up people to test his drugs they are sick people looking for cure you peanut brain not every one is like you who ask for money before sending his child to school.Now reply again and let me have a window through which i can see your shallow mind.go back and install another filter that will help you put all those comma and paraghraph cos here on naira land lots of people use symbols or cut the words they intend to use short and not every one uses comma and paragraphcos it seems to me that your broken down filter will end up not signing you into naira land.you are correcting me right maybe you should ask yourself who in his right mind who thinks he writes better than others uses doted i's mid sentence when reffering to himself.you stupid prostitute importer go get a decent job.physician heal thine self first.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
@spurted
by the way if your stupid filtter signs you into nairaland go back and read my post you will find i stated that people who go for drug trial volluntier for it.besides if you can read my post clearly enough to reply then take some time to read and understand it before pouring these sewage you call ideas or anserws out of your heart.waiting for your dumb reply
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by deejaid(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
yes HIV is real and we all are either infected or affected by dis pandemics. but there no disease witout cure or solution unless it's hasn's been discovered. but come 2 think of it if HIV/AIDS has a cure, are those "sacred bulls" making millions and billions of naira or is it now pounds and dollars wish dat someone found a cure for AIDS? may God save us 4rm their whims and caprices (amen).
STOP HIV/AIDS
DONT DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs), PEOPLE AFFECTED BY AIDS (PABAs) and ORPHANS and VULNERABLE CHILDREN (OVC)
it fit be u oooo
Nairalanders, let begin 2 imagine d possibility of an HIV/AIDS free generation. it begin wit u
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by suprted(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2008
@spurted (can you read, its sup[b]r[/b]ted
you are dumb just because you live in "yoookay" doesnt mean you know shit. oooh inferiority complex, i have no more time to waste on someone who thinks that a persons worth is based on where they live. if that was true, you would probably be based in somalia or zimbabwe or some other failed state as you are a failure of a human

abgalaka cannot just recruit people to take part in a drug trial without the permission of the government because if he did and something goes wrong he could be sued and charged with murder you stupid prick.you clearly want my prick, but sorry i'm not that desperate and you're not that lucky. furthermore, you slowpoke (coming down to your level now) you show marked ignorance on how clinical trials work. you don't just wake up and go and do a clinical trial, you sign a document that one specifies your renumeration and that you won't sue them if there are any side effects

i guess your rubish filtter has broken down since the very first day you set it up or maybe your level of litteracy has not reached that needed to set up a real rubish filter. the irony of someone calling me an illiterate when they can't even spell 'literacy'

once again abgalaka cannot just pick up people to test his drugs they are sick people looking for cure you peanut brain not every one is like you who ask for money before sending his child to school.Now reply again and let me have a window through which i can see your shallow mind.go back and install another filter that will help you put all those comma and paraghraph because here on naira land lots of people use symbols or cut the words they intend to use short and not every one uses comma and paragraphcos it seems to me that your broken down filter will end up not signing you into naira land.you are correcting me right maybe you should ask yourself who in his right mind who thinks he writes better than others uses doted i's mid sentence when reffering to himself.you stupid prostitute importer go get a decent job.physician heal thine self first. english, do you speak it, motherfukka?

you stupid prostitute importer do i look like your father? don't take out your anger at him on nairalanders. and maybe if you imported prostitutes you wouldn't be a parasite on your boyfriend, at least i've never begged anybody for money to buy credit.
and
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2008
deejaid:

yes HIV is real and we all are either infected or affected by this pandemics. but there no disease witout cure or solution unless it's hasn's been discovered. but come 2 think of it if HIV/AIDS has a cure, are those "sacred bulls" making millions and billions of naira or is it now pounds and dollars wish that someone found a cure for AIDS? may God save us from their whims and caprices (amen).
STOP HIV/AIDS
don't DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs), PEOPLE AFFECTED BY AIDS (PABAs) and ORPHANS and VULNERABLE CHILDREN (OVC)
it fit be u oooo
Nairalanders, let begin 2 imagine d possibility of an HIV/AIDS free generation. it begin wit u

some boiz ready to burn down condom factory as soon as the cure land grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Hidden Secrets Of Coconut Oil Use / Interesting Facts About The Manhood / Why Can't One Eat Mango And Banana Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.