Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids (6582 Views)

Bone Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Two Men From HIV / Woman Delivers Tortoise, Baby Girl; It’s A Hoax, Doctors Say / Bone-marrow Transplant In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by MrCrackles(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2008
Mae una still dey strap on ooo

Dont get too excited otherwise na HIV large scale una dey take play! cheesy grin
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
@spurted
Your stupidity knows no bounds so to you people from somalia and Zimbabwe dont know anything eh? I believe the doctors droped you just a few seconds after you were born.
Talking about fathers since you mentioned parent first maybe you should ask your mother who your true father is cos she sure has a secrete to tell you.
Seems you come on line anytime you have yahooyahoo mail to respond to.If I am a parasite on my boyfriend I dont think he has complained to you at least he isnt like you who doesnt give his girlfriend a dime or even take her to the cheapest joint for lunch you stupid he goat.I hope you catch aids soon and become a lab rat as you have wished on others.By the way said "yookay" out of sarcasism not cos I envy you one bit you dumb bastard who knows if you are there packing shit. let me tell you I am not one of those people who worship people who live abroad o cos I travel in and out of europe. countries that Ive been to on vacation you will have to save 5 years of your love-vendor money to visit. oh by the way I speak english better than you will ever do considering all your years in YOOOKAY. grin(yookay) the sperm that fertilized you was scraped from the ground where it was spilled,
Looking forward to your reply you prostitute importing pig love-vendor
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by suprted(m): 2:17am On Dec 07, 2008
just think, if your mother had been a little more accurate with that coat hanger 15 years ago (because i dont think any adult could be this dumb) i would not be wasting my time here.

you need to stop lying and you need to step away from the internet, or go and learn how to read before coming back on here as once again you have managed to show your lack of basic reading comprehension.

i would rather pack shit in london than be you. PS. over here they have toilets and shit (i thought you 'travelled in and out' if you did, you'd know that there was no need for a shit packer over here).

i would also rather die of aids than be you, you fucking abortion.

i just read that you said you speak english better than me. jesus wept! i give up. you are clearly delusional so i will leave you to your own devices.

also thanks for exposing yourself to be the useless and no doubt ugly, BO having parasite that you are. you are a disgrace to women everywhere. i hope they catch you and rip out your ovaries.
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by hannydarl(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
@spurted
you are a dumb he goat like i said you were an accidental discharge and its a shame you will rather be carrying shit just to be in yookay than live a respectable life in your home country abi na must to be branded as an akata person?
look I'd rather remain here than live your kind of life over there in the yookay. it is you who should step off the internet cos as the typical woman wraper that you are I see no reason why you lifted that deformed hand of yours to reply to my post and hurl insult at me in your very first reply you will not win in this word game so if you think you have bad mouth I am more than willing to go the whole ten yards with you .Do the world a favour and crawl back into that pimping underworld that you came from and I have a word of advice YOU WILL SOON BE CAUGHT MOLESTING THAT YOUR NEIGHBOURS UNDERAGED DAUGHTER its been going on for long but your days are numbered you stupid pevert and like I said before the spunk that fertilized your egg was scraped from the ground and inserted thats why your amebo brain is full of dirt.
If my ovaries get pulled out then your balls should be fed to dogs (you wont miss them anyway cos your little soldiers aint marching in the first place so whats there to miss if your damn balls are fed to dogs)you are a disgrace to manhood you talkative impotent love-vendor no real man will come on line to exchange words with a woman any way the mistake was made when your parents decided not to abort the deformed fetus that turned out to be you at least in the next life they know what to do to save the world all the stress you have been causing.
anxiously awaiting your reply
Hannydarl

PS
your name suprted is it supposed to be superted?cos i dont want to believe that you also dont spell words fully as you seem to be quick to notice other peoples errors
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
THE FINAL TRUTH
Re: Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids by Epi: 2:18am On May 05, 2009
AIDS WALK

Date & Time: Sunday, May 17
Time: 8:15am

http://www.aidswalk.net/newyork/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#COVID19: People Already Dropping Down On The Floor In Kano (video) / 15 Hidden Secrets Of Coconut Oil Use / Why Can't One Eat Mango And Banana Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.