Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Woman Admits To Having More Affection For Her Dog Than Her Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Admits To Having More Affection For Her Dog Than Her Son (551 Views)

When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie / Horrified Woman Walks In On Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Dog / Meet The Woman Who Breastfeeds Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Admits To Having More Affection For Her Dog Than Her Son by prodiG(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
*.Kelly Rose adores her four-year-old West Highland White terrier, Matilda
*.She admits she sometimes loves her more than her son, William
*.Son is growing up and becoming independent
*.But Matilda will always need her and is always affectionate
*.Study found dogs trigger same parental instincts in adults as their children With her big brown eyes and constant need for cuddles and kisses, Matilda makes every maternal fibre of my being swell. Every time I look at her - or even a picture of her - my heart fills with immeasurable love and the desire to hold her close, bury my face in hers, protect and cosset her - the normal, all-encompassing feelings of intense love and responsibility that a mother has towards her child.
But Matilda is not my daughter. She is my four-year-old West Highland White terrier, and I freely admit that I love her as much as I love my 11-year-old son, William. In fact, on some occasions I love her more than him. And I don't feel a bit guilty about admitting that.
My son spreads mess around the house. He has to be chided and reminded to do his homework and put away his clothes, or told off for answering back, while my dear, sweet-natured Matilda is always obedient, even-tempered and brimming with affection.Everything I do for Matilda results in love and gratitude. Every plate of food is gulped down amid much tail-wagging and excitement; the mere mention of a walk produces yaps of joy and wet doggy kisses.
By contrast, no matter how many meals I dream up for William, how many of his clothes I launder or how many times I take him swimming or to after-school clubs, I barely get a word of recognition or thanks.
Re: Woman Admits To Having More Affection For Her Dog Than Her Son by yuncka: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Next U know, she's willing her properties plus her son to d dog.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Dear! Boko Haraminvades Fed. Poly Inmubi, Adamawa State? / How To Buy Items At Auction Prices Online / Don’t Expect To Be Happy Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.