Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

A Nairalander State Of Confussion. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander State Of Confussion. (632 Views)

State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! / Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander State Of Confussion. by bmoses(f): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2014
We Took an oath never to allow any Man or Woman to come in between us but he accepted back his wife who jilted him for more than a 10 years. His wife left him for more than 10 years and she got married to another man and gave the man a child, on hearing that the first husband is about to remarry again, she left the second husband and return to the first Husband. The man has already engage me, now he has accepted back his wife and he wants me to be his Second wife because some prophet and prophetess told him that am his God given wife. But i dont want to be a second wife and am confuse on what to do. if he truly Love me why did he accpte back the jilted wife? pls my Fellow NL what o u think i should do?
Re: A Nairalander State Of Confussion. by donLEXY(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
It is his prophet(ess) that sees that not yours..... Ma'am, you just have to move on with your own life, don't make any one make you an object of ridicule. You need to ask yourself, what is special about the first wife, that can make him decide on bringing her back. No matter what, HE IS NOT THE PERSoN for you...... Disengage him sharply and thank me later
Re: A Nairalander State Of Confussion. by 3coins(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2014
stone him with the ring and get a man that deserves you
Re: A Nairalander State Of Confussion. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2014
I stopped reading at the first sight of 'prophet'
that word is used in the absence of 'common sense'
Re: A Nairalander State Of Confussion. by Youngpo413: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
3coins:
stone him with the ring and get a man that deserves you

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs A New Relationship Is In Trouble / Who Is "Nobody" in Nairaland? / I Need Phone Numbers of Internet Users In Nigeria--Searched Google No Way!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.