Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? (668 Views)

New Police Vehicle Damaged Less Than 1 Month / Pressplay Initiative Conclude First Phase Of Youth Empowerment Series / Former Police Ig’s Son Jamil Abubakar Spotted With R.kelly & T.I –PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? by Dsdada: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
I travelled Ibadan to Lagos yesterday to attend an exhibition at the International Conference and Exhibition Centre of Eko Hotels, Lagos and there wasn't a single Police checkpoint on the road. It was like, maybe on my way back I would see them. 'unfortunately' I saw no Police checkpoint. Can we conclude that probably, the new Police IG is serious?
Re: Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? by Mayour11(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2014
But why don't we have checkpoints, it is a form of encouraging lawlessness on the path of some of our motorists
Re: Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
op, it appears you're a clown.

Does the absence of Security Men on our high ways signify activeness and efficacy in the part of the IG?
If I'm asked, it's a big risk that shouldn't be considered at all.

If not for the seeming improved standard of living, don't you know that our roads will be flooded right about now by theives and other social marauders giving the festive months ahead?

He should be chided for subjecting the country's citizens to the peril of attacks and not lauded in any way.
Re: Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? by Dsdada: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
blizard44:
op, it appears you're a clown.

Does the absence of Security Men on our high ways signify activeness and efficacy in the part of the IG?
If I'm asked, it's a big risk that shouldn't be considered at all.

If not for the seeming improved standard of living, don't you know that our roads will be flooded right about now by theives and other social marauders giving the festive months ahead?

He should be chided for subjecting the country's citizens to the peril of attacks and not lauded in any way.
policing is much more than setting up road blocks and collectin #20 all in the name of apprehending criminals. There is nothing wrong in having a 24-hours police patrol and not terrorising inoccent and law-abiding citizens.

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland / Free Jamb Cbt Practice Software / A Suggestion To Make Threads Simpler To Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.