Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland (670 Views)

Which Thread(s) Have You Never Unfollowed Since You Joined Nairaland Family? / How Long Have U Been On N/l / How Long Have You Spent On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by Shedluck: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Loooool! This is a very funny question! With this we can know the Foundational Members of Nairaland and the Grand Fathers, if I say so... Anyway me, I join nairaland last year oct or nov,and I have gained a lot of Experience and Information from #NL! What About You? When did you Joined Nairaland?
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by MANGAM(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
March 18, 2008
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by dejt4u(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
June 29, 2009
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Check My Profile.
Thank. smiley
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by godofwar666(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
AbuMikey:
Check My Profile.
Thank. smiley
do I still need to ask you if you dey okay undecided so what's so special checking ur profile undecided
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
AbuMikey:
Check My Profile.
Thank. smiley
would have suggested this but I figured if we all did, how will the op know what he is trying to figure out. Well I joined some time in 2008.
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
godofwar666:
do I still need to ask you if you dey okay undecided so what's so special checking ur profile undecided
Well, I'm okay.
.....and there's nothing special checking my profile.
Happy Sunday
Hope You were at church today? grin
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by godofwar666(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
AbuMikey:

Well, I'm okay.
.....and there's nothing special checking my profile.
Happy Sunday
Hope You were at church today? grin
no church today I'm on my to the shrine cheesy the gods are listening to you oooo
Re: For How Long Have You Joined Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
godofwar666:
no church today I'm on my to the shrine cheesy the gods are listening to you oooo
Send My greetings to the gods bruh! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Choice Today Will Have A Say Tomorrow SOMMYBLAZE For Nairaland President / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomoso 2013/2014rain Semester Calenda / Ten Golden Rules To Keep Your Marriage Blissful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.