Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers (20989 Views)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by highyo: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
I do not come up with this write up to mock or look down on any churches, but one thing I believe, I have a thousands of soul to win for Christ, some are dead already, some are alive but scattered around the world, some are Muslims, some are atheist, some are Catholics, some Jehovah witness, some are blind Christians, So I don’t care if this write up will offend anyone, you are free to un-friend me if you like. My desire is for you and me to inherit heaven at all cost
The simple believe everything’s, but the prudent give thought to his steps, (Prv14:15)
The pastor came to the front, known as Baba Adura, to lead the prayer, now these are his word of prayers

Pastor Shall we pray, ________ Dansalam Jehovah Rapheical

Members _________ Mimo (Holy)

Pastor, ___________Elisa Eli Eli

Member _______Mimo (Holy)

Pastor _________ Jah Rah Rah

Members ________ Mimo (Holy)

Pastor __________ Angel Michael

Members _________ Sokalewa (Come down)

Pastor ___________ Angel Gabriel

Members ________ Sokalewa (Come down)

Pastor__________ Ida Olorun (Sword of the Lord)

Members ________ Ja fun wa (Fight for us).

Pastor__________ Eli Jahurah etc

( I will like to stop here because all these are demonic names)

Now let’s begin, Are these names in the bible? satan has succeeded in capturing many Christians such that he has covers their and kept them from the light. I’m not talking about what I did not know, for I myself was born in this type of religion and I grew up in this type of church, so I know very well what I’m telling you, if God should open your eyes to see the kind of demons you have being calling days and night, never will you call on the names again. What makes you thing the Angels you are calling are from the Lord? Believe me or not, Angel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel etc all these angels are fallen angels and they have the ability to control man in his thinking, they invade the thought of man by suggestion, and made man think immensely, then the evil spirit will encourage him to carry out the thought, till the man if finally destroyed, some who hang themselves and people who commit suicide are as result of these evil forces, they are real but no natural eyes can see them. They are so much organized.

They that set up these doctrines know what they are doing but you who are following them do not know. This is a deep secrete the Lord is exposing to you in this write up.
Satan is full of pride and will want to imitate God in every ways, he has set his system of governing to counterfeit the things of God. satan has his own Michael, Gabriel in his government. , and they have no rules, if you just kill, call them they will answer you, if you commit adultery call them they will answer you, but The Angel of God called Michael or Gabriel, you don’t have the power to call them, because they are not your servant, they work according to God instruction not yours, and you can’t command God on what he should do, all you can do is to table your matter before him.

No prophet or Apostle ever invokes any angels, they come at the bidding of God, and he will decide if to send a particular Angel to carry out his assignment or not. Do not be deceived, whenever you hear any one invoking an angel and telling you he’s commanding a particular angel from heaven, don’t be deceive, he is invoking a demonic spirit from the second heaven or from the bottom of the sea. Many of them will come up with tricks, telling you to pray with anointing oil, have you ever seen Jesus praying with anointing Oil? Or did Paul or peter prayed with anointing oil, today many Pentecostal churches are now following the doctrine of anointing oil, no wonder Jesus said in (Mat24:24) Insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. I’m not saying anointing oil is sin o, but today it has replace the name of Jesus

We have being given a name which is above all names that in the name of Jesus every kneel should bow. Have you ever seeing Jesus even mentioning the world anointing Oil? Who are the one manufacturing this anointing oil, Are they not human? Or were they manufactured from heaven?

human are very easy to deceive such that they will come with water and tell you this particular water was brought from Jerusalem, in fact this is river Jordan where Jesus himself did his baptism, just drink or bath with it, the fools and the blinds too will rush into it and start buying evil with their money, some will bring a mustard seed, and tell you, Jesus spoke of it, just buy it and sprinkle it in your rooms, This are the things I myself has done, they will ask you to bring red candles, black candles, yellow or blue candles, let us pray for you, this and this will leave you, do you want to be deliver from evil spirit, come pray with this candles, call this Malaika and these Angels, they will come, and fight for you, do we have any names like Malaika in the bible? Rubbish, many people has done this and they have sold their glory and soul to satan even the destiny of their own children,

They will tell you go and bath in a river, with a sponge, and a particular soap, after that throw away these sponge and never try to look back, why will you look back, because when you look back you may run mad, because of the demonic creature you will see going away with your soaps and sponge. Let me tell you the fact, you are engaging yourself with a marine spirit, unclean spirit lives in the water, for either you like it or not, you will never be free from Masturbation, you can never be free from having sex in dream, you can’t be free from prostitution, you can’t be free from miscarriage, because you are married to a marine spirit, you can’t get a stable home, stagnancy in financial aspect, anxiety, restless, difficulties in getting married, carrying pregnancy in dreams, carrying children in dreams, these are the things you are getting involve in unknowingly, these unclean spirit reside in water even before the birth of Adam (Gen1:2)

Many who pray with candles, they do not know that the odor of candles itself invite demons, (I know these are hard words to understand) these candles, there is an odor that comes out of it and these odor invite demons, praying with candle is 100% demonic, and the Holy spirit of the Lord can never dwells in place where demons dwells, even praying with white candle, all these are false, candle is made of tallow and it’s a kind of hard wax to be melt down to bring light. People who do candle night, be careful

Also incense, let look at what the Bible say about praying with incense (Ish:66:1-3) he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. i.e Whosoever that pray with incense do not deceive yourself, you are an Idol worshiper you are praying to a demons and your prayers will all be directed to a fallen angels called Ashtoreth / Venus for she is the mother of false doctrines. Whosoever prayed with incense you are not praying to God, it doesn’t matter the kind of religion you are, put on the purest white on earth, you are praying to a demon believe it or not, and demons fill these odor of incense, whenever you smell in these odor, you have smell in a demonic spirit in your body, and the spirit of God can never dwell in you. (Ezk7:22b) and they shall pollute my secret place (your body): for the robbers (Demons) shall enter into it, and defile it. When you ask some, why are you doing this, they will say they are driving away demons, of course, you are driving away little demons to invite mighty and large one like Beelzebub

Ish1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me;
The purposes of sacrifices and burning of incenses has being fulfilled when the lord Jesus died for us on cross, for he offers himself as a sacrifice for all Heb10:6-14, so doing these abominations is a slap on face of God
Also Holy water, you as a member only go to church to collect holy water, but I tell you the truth, go to a native doctor too, they will supply you the same holy water. No devil will cast out devil, that I’m very sure of, they build a pool or keep a basin where evil spirits would continue to supply special water. This water is what you hear them call "holy water."

Many people when disturbed by evil spirits go to these “prophets” to cast them out. The truth is, they only add more demons to them. A devil cannot cast out devil. (Luke 11:17-19) What the prophet would do is, he will pray for the member and then give him/her a red cloth to put in his/ her house, and then would advise him/her to always pray with candles and incenses. By this act the person invites evil spirit into his/her house.
There is nothing like Holy or special water. Do you have anything like that in the bible? You are no longer ignorant of satan devices after reading this write up, come out of them now else you perish with them.
Have you ever once go on your kneel to pray and ask the Lord, to show you where the founder of these churches are Heaven or hell, because if the Head is not free, the whole body will be in bondage. I’m writing this because I grew up in this church and I’ve pass through all these rubbish before the Lord delivered me.

Also, Killing of Goat or rams? Do you want to generate another lamb that will take away the sins of the world? Ish66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man. (You are a murderer). Now tell me if there is any different between a witch doctors and the so called prophet? These evil still goes on in this church up till now, they give members different kind of forbidden foods right in the church, initiating members into witchcraft. (He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblat ion, as if he offered swine's bloodwink

What annoyed me most is praying at the sea shore. So your god is now tired in answering prayers in the church, so he now choose to go and sit with satan at the sea shore (Ish27:1) In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan (satan) the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon (rev12) that is in the sea.

Do you know the meaning of the cross buried in front of your church? Do you know the legion of demonic spirit that moves around with that perfume you used? Have you ever tried to investigate why your church will never allow members to enter the church with shoes on? They hide under the word the Lord said to Moses, put off your shoes,
when God told Moses to bring Israel to the Mountain, did God ask Israel to remove their shoe too? why are you lying to yourself?
didnt Jesus put on shoes?
do you know the meaning of the children you bear with dreadlocks called Dada? Don’t you know Dada is a name of demons? So you want to give birth to another Samson that will tear the mouth of satan the lion seeking for whom to devour?

Or are you deceived by the white garments you put on? What makes you think satan does not use white? What about people who worship the goddess of the rivers called Mammy water? What do they put on? Is it not white? Do they put on shoes too? You are serving the same goddess of the river. Now I am telling you the truth and the facts, no devil can cast out devils, I know what I’m telling you because I have walk, lived and worship with them.
Praying with salts, honey, anointing oil, incense, candles, perfumes, special waters, cross, all these are satan deceit, and if you die in that state, well I will tell you the truth, if the head is not in heaven, the bodies too cannot go there.
Today, God has overlook the time of your ignorance, and now is asking you to repent

3 Likes

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by kaycexx(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Speechless
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by vickyO(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
You're back again...
It's no longer anti-jewellery and anti-enjoyment teachings but the bashing of white garment folks...
Well, I disagree with you about the claims you made about Michael and Gabriel. How sure are you that they are fallen angels?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by 2cato: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Where have you been
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by jdilight(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:
You're back again...
It's no longer anti-jewellery and anti-enjoyment teachings but the bashing of white garment folks...
Well, I disagree with you about the claims you made about Michael and Gabriel. How sure are you that they are fallen angels?

They don't need to be fallen angels, there maybe impersonators. Angels take instructions from God not men, so when you call their attention and they don't show up and impersonator can show up to answer. If you understand the devil well, you will know he love impersonation which he uses to take glory since he enjoys glory so much.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by highyo: 1:26am On Oct 18, 2014
vickyO:
You're back again...
before you coment, read the write up first, don't comment by topic

1 Like

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by highyo: 2:23am On Oct 18, 2014
2cato:
Where have you been
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out
of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Nairaland don't want to listen to the warning God have for them, so I shook the dust of my feet and left,
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by highyo: 2:33am On Oct 18, 2014
VICKY, You are confused about
Angel Michael and Gabriel stand before the Lord in heaven, satan was one among
the top angel before he was cast down. satan is full of pride and will want to
imitate, God in every ways. he has his angel Michael, his Gabriel, his Uriel, etc he
has his own 24 elders who worship him, he tried to imitate God in every way,
mind you he has his own jesus. you hang around in your houses.
I said, whenever you mention Angel Michael or this come down, this demon will
be the one to come how?

now listen satan has his gabriel and michael in his government, even Zachariah
too was aware of this when he ask the angel out of fear not to mistake him with
satan Gabriel, but because he fail to believe him, he made him dumb
now listen all of you, it was never Zachariah who invoke the Angel to come, but he
came in God's bidding. also Daniel10 and 12, it was. never Daniel who invoke the
Angel or tell God to send him Angel, but God himself sent the Angel Michael
because Daniel was in position where he needs God's help, let me also remind
you that Daniel never saw Michael, neither Gabriel as some of you said, but it was
an un named white shining man who was captured by prince of percia, not
gabriel. he was the one who told Daniel what happened so Daniel never saw or
invoke Michael

Abraham, Jacob, David, Elijah, Moses, John, Peter etc all saw angels, but none of
them ever invoke them, Angels came to minister the message of God. to them,
God sent them for a particular reasons as the case was with them,
do you know Manua the parent of Samson, he ask the name of the angel but he
said, why do you ask of my name? reasons being that those angels are not
servants of humans, but God's servant and they are directly responsible to God.
you cant call them and send them on errand because they are not your servants,
and if they do that they will be going beyond. their boundry, rember Jude1:6 ? but
if you pray hard God can send them to you if he like, but you have no right to
command God or tell him what to do, and as soon as the Angel deliver the
message he goes back to the Lord

so if you are among those who shout Angel Y angel Z come down, and the Angel
come down, note that A demons has visited you

7 Likes

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by miftaudeen(m): 2:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Even calling upon jesus(pbhm) in prayer is an act of associating partner to GOD

1 Like

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by chiedu7: 4:01am On Oct 25, 2015
the bible is clear that the only name given to man is Jesus.
Calling on Angels in prayer is heresy.

Act 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We cannot pray to angels, it is not biblical.
There is no where men prayed to angels.
You can pray and God sends an angel.

We cannot command angels and here is why.

Assuming God sends an angel to stand by your left.

And you being African want the angel on your right,
you now command the angel to stand on your right.

Who will the angel Obey,You or God?
If it obeys God then it's in rebellion..

Also when Gehazi could not see the chariots of fire sounding Elisha,
Elisha did not say to the angels to open Gehazi's eye.
Elisha spoke to God.

Likewise we ask God not angels

2 Likes

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by vooks: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerian brand of Christianity has more in common with paganism than anything else

1 Like

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by chiedu7: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:
Nigerian brand of Christianity has more in common with paganism than anything else
I am alarmed with the amount of occult members who are pastors.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by Empredboy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
jdilight:

They don't need to be fallen angels, there maybe impersonators. Angels take instructions from God not men, so when you call their attention and they don't show up and impersonator can show up to answer. If you understand the devil well, you will know he love impersonation which he uses to take glory since he enjoys glory so much.
how much do you know that devil? If u see him will u recognise him. Is he a spirit or being? Plz tell us the name of Angel who came to announce Mary pregnancy, the angel who was at Sodom and Gomorrah what Is their names, what about the angel who visited Abraham and the angel who chase away the devil and his followers from heaven. They must have a name! Bros I know that in a subject you don't study just a text book but as many as you can read so that u can pass.
Now why can't you ask yourself this question, all the events that happened from the creation of man till the time of early Christian are the all in the Bible? Remember the miracle alone of Jesus if written down the whole world won't be able to carry it. Please carry a research about the composition of the Bible, early Christian lives, lost book of the Bible. I beg read wide to know more about the devil, Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God. Above all let the good spirits direct you. Note stop condemning other people instead pray for peace among us all. The biggest commandments is love of God and the love of man. Others na Jara.

1 Like

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by Ecclesiastes(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
For you shall judge angels.......................
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by jcross19: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
chiedu7:
the bible is clear that the only name given to man is Jesus.
Calling on Angels in prayer is heresy.

Act 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We cannot pray to angels, it is not biblical.
There is no where men prayed to angels.
You can pray and God sends an angel.

We cannot command angels and here is why.

Assuming God sends an angel to stand by your left.

And you being African want the angel on your right,
you now command the angel to stand on your right.

Who will the angel Obey,You or God?
If it obeys God then it's in rebellion..

Also when Gehazi could not see the chariots of fire sounding Elisha,
Elisha did not say to the angels to open Gehazi's eye.
Elisha spoke to God.

Likewise we ask God not angels
yes you are right but let me tell you that the more you grow spiritualy the more you understand things of spirit, elisha may not call angel and i have never read a verse where elisha associates or speak with angels but others did. But now we can call the name of jesus to do whatever you like. Let me tell you if you are spiritually gifted you will know that there is always an angel made to guard you thesame you can command the angel to do your wish in the name of jesus. NO DEMON WILL DARE APPEAR IN THE NAME OF JESUS, they can't even call the name.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by aamaka: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2015
We know that God had a multitude of angels & could command angels at his comman d. Luke( 22:44)it is possible that many of us have even encountered angels of God and not even known about it( Heb 12:1_2).
@chiedu7, every believer,I mean those whom serve God in truth and in spirit have angle's protecting them. fact is that angels are commanded by God to encamp all around us and keep us from falling, getting hurt etc. Angels are our protectors when God sovereignly commands them.
If you are working in 'righteousness" there's an angel assigned to be with you in fact I ve seen a case were by angels assigned to a tru daughter of God ( a believer)to guide and direct her left her because she was not sending them an errand, which means at least I can take comfort in the fact that angels do exist. They serve both God and us but ultimately, our protection is from God and not from angels. They are real.
I ve also seen a case wer things get rigid during deliverance or prayer section where by powers says over their dead body will they allow the fellow to be free,God usually send one of the angels to come and intercede. Note"it takes only a grace but there are some people who God is using mightily and also works directly with for these.
Angels are extremely powerful. The prophet Isaiah had the great privilege of seeing them&wrote in Isaiah (6:1-4)
There are also falling angels Luke 8:31) those are angels that have rebelled against God Almighty & have followed Satan,the most powerful created being that God has ever created.these angels are wicked spirits and seek to harass & course the destruction & fall of believers (Eph 6:1-12, 1peter 5:8.
Angels are real may God gives us the grace to understand more and be able to work with our angels but make sure u communicate with them in the name of Jesus.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by chalerea(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why call Angel Micheal and Gebriel demons? Please they are not demons but ministering Angels. I agree it is wrong to pray to them but they are not demons. You are mis informing people.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by juanomowa(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
highyo:
I do not come up with this write up to mock or look down on any churches, but one thing I believe, I have a thousands of soul to win for Christ, some are dead already, some are alive but scattered around the world, some are Muslims, some are atheist, some are Catholics, some Jehovah witness, some are blind Christians, So I don’t care if this write up will offend anyone, you are free to un-friend me if you like. My desire is for you and me to inherit heaven at all cost
The simple believe everything’s, but the prudent give thought to his steps, (Prv14:15)
The pastor came to the front, known as Baba Adura, to lead the prayer, now these are his word of prayers

Pastor Shall we pray, ________ Dansalam Jehovah Rapheical

Members _________ Mimo (Holy)

Pastor, ___________Elisa Eli Eli

Member _______Mimo (Holy)

Pastor _________ Jah Rah Rah

Members ________ Mimo (Holy)

Pastor __________ Angel Michael

Members _________ Sokalewa (Come down)

Pastor ___________ Angel Gabriel

Members ________ Sokalewa (Come down)

Pastor__________ Ida Olorun (Sword of the Lord)

Members ________ Ja fun wa (Fight for us).

Pastor__________ Eli Jahurah etc

( I will like to stop here because all these are demonic names)

Now let’s begin, Are these names in the bible? satan has succeeded in capturing many Christians such that he has covers their and kept them from the light. I’m not talking about what I did not know, for I myself was born in this type of religion and I grew up in this type of church, so I know very well what I’m telling you, if God should open your eyes to see the kind of demons you have being calling days and night, never will you call on the names again. What makes you thing the Angels you are calling are from the Lord? Believe me or not, Angel Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel etc all these angels are fallen angels and they have the ability to control man in his thinking, they invade the thought of man by suggestion, and made man think immensely, then the evil spirit will encourage him to carry out the thought, till the man if finally destroyed, some who hang themselves and people who commit suicide are as result of these evil forces, they are real but no natural eyes can see them. They are so much organized.

Hi man! I laughed at your ignorance. Though this post is been long, but I'm just seeing it. And this is what happens to modern Christians or born again as you people call yourselves: they are overly righteous; misinterpretation of the Scripture; turn things upside down.

You were devoted to the old doctrine of your former church but not enlightened. Why not blame it on humans generally, what authority have you to talk about the Angels? The heavenly beings! I really can't stop laughing; I mean it.

And yes, those Names are in the Bible: Michael and Gabriel appeared in the Book of Daniel; in the Septuangint, Raphael appears in the Book of Tobit; and...lo If you say Michael, Gabriel etc those Archangels are Demon, dude, do you know Abaddon, Egyn, Paymon, Belial, Satanachia, Frimost, Apollyon, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Yeqon, Asbel...? What are they!? I know no matter what I say you will not understand because religion has blinded you (no hard feelings, just saying). But let me tell ya, God told the Israelites that Incense is an abomination to Him because they wrought only evil, and offered burnt offerings and incense to God. They don't live with the fear of God! So He abhorred them! Condemned their sacred meeting: even their fasting with ashes, He condemned. For He told them the manner of fasting He want is clothing the naked; feeding the poor; visit or free the prisoner etc O man! why!? You turned it all upside down! I believe you now attends one of this Pentecostal Churches, and you're been brain washed. How can you talk about Heaven! Do you not read the Book of Enoch? or any of the forgotten or lost books? No one is worthy of the salvation, for no man living is righteous; we all live by His Grace, the Word, Jesus Christ.

This is reality, you should face it. If you condemned your old doctrine for others, that doesn't mean you should flatter your weakness or expose it. hahaha Tell me, what do you know about the Hebrew; Judaism? Do you think the Bible you have with you is complete?
Okay, let me prove you wrong. Answer this questions of mine, I pray thee: What age did Jesus talk? I read from the complete Book that Jesus started miracle when He was some minutes old, now what was the first miracle He did as an infant? Are they in the Bible? This are arcane, it can never be found in the Bible. Though part of it were in the Qur'an. What do you know about Daniel? Before they plot to put him in the Lions den, what did he do that hurt the people of the land? Do you know? Is it in the Bible? Daniel destroyed two of their gods: they worshipped an image called Bel. And they worshipped a Dragon. So it grieved their heart and he was hated. More questions please: Who was the mid-wife that was with Mary? Was Mary in pangs of birth? What is the story of Mary, for she is not the only virgin in the land, why was she chosen? What age was Jesus when the peoples started calling Him Lord, and some would bow to Him as King, and they worshipped Him?

Whatever you know, sir, know in your heart. I'm a researcher, and if I'm to voice out all I know, oh man, you would know the so called religion Christian is ruined. How!? People like you ruined it. For apostle Paul never taught what you came to do here. And I'm sure that the history of Christianity, you don't know it. Why the Sabbath was shifted to Sunday from Saturday, do you know it? Who changed it?
Let me tell ya, Angels are the intermediary between man and God. And God has already commanded them that whenever a mortal call them they should answer. Not the way people abuse their names this days. For it is not in the doctrine of Christianity, it is that of Hebrew. and Judaism still reigns till today, it can never perish because they didn't forget their tradition. Unlike how they shout in churches to fight evil, or witches and their crafts, viz, "Jah-Michael". O you of little understanding! Jah is the Name of God. The Name which Solomon prayed to and He was bestowed Wisdom. Michael is not a name, it's a title, which means "Who is like God." So shouting 'Jah-Michael' is as saying, 'God-Who is like God!' The same with Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Phanuel, etc they are titles, that is their rank in Heaven. They don't say their names. Even some of them, their names are not pronounceable. That was why the Angel that came to wrestle with Jacob couldn't say His name, for its been consecrated by God. and mortals can't pronounce it. Do you even know why the Angel came to wrestle with Jacob? Is it in your Bible?

What do you know about Demons? Let me tell you, Satan is a name of a particular spirit; he is an entity on its own. It's a noun, not a verb. Satan is not English, it is Hebrew and it means Adversary, Accuser. Satan is not Lucifer. Lucifer is the Emperor of all the Devils, Satan is a minister under him. Do you know Lucifuge Rofocalé? haha I can't stop laughing, for you have said many things you don't understand. You can't pray in the Name of Jesus and expect an evil spirit to answer you, kai! Laye! He wan die!? So if you don't understand those names or the tongue your Aladuras voiced, is either you ignore it and serve the Lord with your heart, or you just do as they did. Which you've been doing before. So how many Demons did visit you? haha Let me tell ya, Satan don't have your time. He is busy looking for where God planted the Tree of Earth in order to uproot it and destroy the world. The same with Beelzebuth, the Prince of Hell. And many will say it's a sin to pray to Angels; O you ignorants! Truly it is not right, even the Angels will not answer. But if you know the true story behind human, you will know you can order the Angels and not to pray onto them, but order them as the servant of the Highest by His ineffable Names, and they shall do your will. Man is a God, alas we know not our value.

uhh I can't stop laughing because if I should burst it all on net here, haaa, you will then realise that you know nothing yet. I have a write up which I titled: 'Divine Wisdom for Ignorants.' Written therein are knowledge I gained from the supernal beings by His Grace and from gobbledygook books of the past sages.
You would gain from it if you read.

You talked about oil too. Blame that on human ignorance for people only believe in what they see. And that was why Christ started with signs and wonders so they would believe Him. You talk about holy water too...haha. By your experience, you've said all this. But I'm saying you know not what you said, for if you do, you wouldn't mention this topics at all. A wise man conceal secret. It is also human foolishness to go to sea for prayers. It is ignorance, so your little enlightment made you think you now live a righteous life. Tell me, I pray thee, the meat you eat do you kill it yourself? The same with the fish? Do you observe the Sabbath, as the old Christians wont to do? Tell me, how many times in a month do you visit the prisoners? Or how many days in a week do you go out to give alms to the poor? How many have you given beauty for ash? If you're so righteous as you claimed the Lord Jesus must have come to you, and the host of Heaven should have make their dwellings with U by now, I speak according to what the Scripture says, "...we shall make our abode with you." and definitely, Father in Heaven must have been sending His Angels to you for you proclaimed righteousness. so, how many Angels have you come in contact with, describe their appearance, for Angels come visibly not invisibly only. Were you able to behold their countenance at first? Can you stand their splendor or brilliance? ahah Where is he who has understanding; and let the meditation of his heart give him the answers to my questions! It's all vanity, cries King Solomon. Be not deceived Bro, for when you were with that old doctrine, you think you're living a godly life. Now, I say to you, even now, a time will come that the veil that covers your eyes will be lifted, and you will see that no one living is righteous. The Kingdom is not to be talked about, but to do the Commandment of God. Which is to have the fear of God. Reverence of God, no matter what you see around you. If you know the God you serve, no problem.
Do you know that this Demons that you condemned are the secret behind Technology: internet, Mobile Phone, Computer, Fan, Clock, Wears, Shoe, Toothbrush, Drinks, etc The fallen angels taught men this things, and if you would claim been righteous and talking about the Kingdom; you should stop Internet, don't use phone, cloth your self with animal skin, don't use stove or gas cooker but wood, use the sun to know the time, don't enter vehicle anymore use horse or camel, or walk! Man, no one living is righteous, we all live by His Grace; the Word; the Beginning without beginning and an End without End, the Hope and Refuge and Support of Sinners; He who was before the world was, called the Wisdom of the Father, the Light of Angels, the Glory of Saint, the Creator of all things, the Redeemer of all human frailties! The Great Heart of Bethlehem who died for Men He never knew.
That Son of Man; He, the Anointed Saviour!

PEACE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by Paulopackager(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
I like this comment directly above me.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by dolapo003: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
juanomowa:

Well done sir

Hi man! I laughed at your ignorance. Though this post is been long, but I'm just seeing it. And this is what happens to modern Christians or born again as you people call yourselves: they are overly righteous; misinterpretation of the Scripture; turn things upside down.

You were devoted to the old doctrine of your former church but not enlightened. Why not blame it on humans generally, what authority have you to talk about the Angels? The heavenly beings! I really can't stop laughing; I mean it.

And yes, those Names are in the Bible: Michael and Gabriel appeared in the Book of Daniel; in the Septuangint, Raphael appears in the Book of Tobit; and...lo If you say Michael, Gabriel etc those Archangels are Demon, dude, do you know Abaddon, Egyn, Paymon, Belial, Satanachia, Frimost, Apollyon, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Yeqon, Asbel...? What are they!? I know no matter what I say you will not understand because religion has blinded you (no hard feelings, just saying). But let me tell ya, God told the Israelites that Incense is an abomination to Him because they wrought only evil, and offered burnt offerings and incense to God. They don't live with the fear of God! So He abhorred them! Condemned their sacred meeting: even their fasting with ashes, He condemned. For He told them the manner of fasting He want is clothing the naked; feeding the poor; visit or free the prisoner etc O man! why!? You turned it all upside down! I believe you now attends one of this Pentecostal Churches, and you're been brain washed. How can you talk about Heaven! Do you not read the Book of Enoch? or any of the forgotten or lost books? No one is worthy of the salvation, for no man living is righteous; we all live by His Grace, the Word, Jesus Christ.

This is reality, you should face it. If you condemned your old doctrine for others, that doesn't mean you should flatter your weakness or expose it. hahaha Tell me, what do you know about the Hebrew; Judaism? Do you think the Bible you have with you is complete?
Okay, let me prove you wrong. Answer this questions of mine, I pray thee: What age did Jesus talk? I read from the complete Book that Jesus started miracle when He was some minutes old, now what was the first miracle He did as an infant? Are they in the Bible? This are arcane, it can never be found in the Bible. Though part of it were in the Qur'an. What do you know about Daniel? Before they plot to put him in the Lions den, what did he do that hurt the people of the land? Do you know? Is it in the Bible? Daniel destroyed two of their gods: they worshipped an image called Bel. And they worshipped a Dragon. So it grieved their heart and he was hated. More questions please: Who was the mid-wife that was with Mary? Was Mary in pangs of birth? What is the story of Mary, for she is not the only virgin in the land, why was she chosen? What age was Jesus when the peoples started calling Him Lord, and some would bow to Him as King, and they worshipped Him?

Whatever you know, sir, know in your heart. I'm a researcher, and if I'm to voice out all I know, oh man, you would know the so called religion Christian is ruined. How!? People like you ruined it. For apostle Paul never taught what you came to do here. And I'm sure that the history of Christianity, you don't know it. Why the Sabbath was shifted to Sunday from Saturday, do you know it? Who changed it?
Let me tell ya, Angels are the intermediary between man and God. And God has already commanded them that whenever a mortal call them they should answer. Not the way people abuse their names this days. For it is not in the doctrine of Christianity, it is that of Hebrew. and Judaism still reigns till today, it can never perish because they didn't forget their tradition. Unlike how they shout in churches to fight evil, or witches and their crafts, viz, "Jah-Michael". O you of little understanding! Jah is the Name of God. The Name which Solomon prayed to and He was bestowed Wisdom. Michael is not a name, it's a title, which means "Who is like God." So shouting 'Jah-Michael' is as saying, 'God-Who is like God!' The same with Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Phanuel, etc they are titles, that is their rank in Heaven. They don't say their names. Even some of them, their names are not pronounceable. That was why the Angel that came to wrestle with Jacob couldn't say His name, for its been consecrated by God. and mortals can't pronounce it. Do you even know why the Angel came to wrestle with Jacob? Is it in your Bible?

What do you know about Demons? Let me tell you, Satan is a name of a particular spirit; he is an entity on its own. It's a noun, not a verb. Satan is not English, it is Hebrew and it means Adversary, Accuser. Satan is not Lucifer. Lucifer is the Emperor of all the Devils, Satan is a minister under him. Do you know Lucifuge Rofocalé? haha I can't stop laughing, for you have said many things you don't understand. You can't pray in the Name of Jesus and expect an evil spirit to answer you, kai! Laye! He wan die!? So if you don't understand those names or the tongue your Aladuras voiced, is either you ignore it and serve the Lord with your heart, or you just do as they did. Which you've been doing before. So how many Demons did visit you? haha Let me tell ya, Satan don't have your time. He is busy looking for where God planted the Tree of Earth in order to uproot it and destroy the world. The same with Beelzebuth, the Prince of Hell. And many will say it's a sin to pray to Angels; O you ignorants! Truly it is not right, even the Angels will not answer. But if you know the true story behind human, you will know you can order the Angels and not to pray onto them, but order them as the servant of the Highest by His ineffable Names, and they shall do your will. Man is a God, alas we know not our value.

uhh I can't stop laughing because if I should burst it all on net here, haaa, you will then realise that you know nothing yet. I have a write up which I titled: 'Divine Wisdom for Ignorants.' Written therein are knowledge I gained from the supernal beings by His Grace and from gobbledygook books of the past sages.

You talked about oil too. Blame that on human ignorance for people only believe in what they see. And that was why Christ started with signs and wonders so they would believe Him. You talk about holy water too...haha. By your experience, you've said all this. But I'm saying you know not what you said, for if you do, you wouldn't mention this topics at all. A wise man conceal secret. It is also human foolishness to go to sea for prayers. It is ignorance, so your little enlightment made you think you now live a righteous life. Tell me, I pray thee, the meat you eat do you kill it yourself? The same with the fish? Do you observe the Sabbath, as the old Christians wont to do? Tell me, how many times in a month do you visit the prisoners? Or how many days in a week do you go out to give alms to the poor? How many have you given beauty for ash? If you're so righteous as you claimed the Lord Jesus must have come to you, and the host of Heaven should have make their dwellings with U by now, I speak according to what the Scripture says, "...we shall make our abode with you." and definitely, Father in Heaven must have been sending His Angels to you for you proclaimed righteousness. so, how many Angels have you come in contact with, describe their appearance, for Angels come visibly not invisibly only. Were you able to behold their countenance at first? Can you stand their splendor or brilliance? ahah Where is he who has understanding; and let the meditation of his heart give him the answers to my questions! It's all vanity, cries King Solomon. Be not deceived Bro, for when you were with that old doctrine, you think you're living a godly life. Now, I say to you, even now, a time will come that the veil that covers your eyes will be lifted, and you will see that no one living is righteous. The Kingdom is not to be talked about, but to do the Commandment of God. Which is to have the fear of God. Reverence of God, no matter what you see around you. If you know the God you serve, no problem.
Do you know that this Demons that you condemned are the secret behind Technology: internet, Mobile Phone, Computer, Fan, Clock, Wears, Shoe, Toothbrush, Drinks, etc The fallen angels taught men this things, and if you would claim been righteous and talking about the Kingdom; you should stop Internet, don't use phone, cloth your self with animal skin, don't use stove or gas cooker but wood, use the sun to know the time, don't enter vehicle anymore use horse or camel, or walk! Man, no one living is righteous, we all live by His Grace; the Word; the Beginning without beginning and an End without End, the Hope and Refuge and Support of Sinners; He who was before the world was, called the Wisdom of the Father, the Light of Angels, the Glory of Saint, the Creator of all things, the Redeemer of all human frailties! The Great Heart of Bethlehem who died for Men He never knew.

PEACE.
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by sharpwriter(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
juanomowa:

PEACE.

DEEP! Very deep!! God bless you!!!
Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
jcross19:
yes you are right but let me tell you that the more you grow spiritualy the more you understand things of spirit, elisha may not call angel and i have never read a verse where elisha associates or speak with angels but others did. But now we can call the name of jesus to do whatever you like. Let me tell you if you are spiritually gifted you will know that there is always an angel made to guard you thesame you can command the angel to do your wish in the name of jesus. NO DEMON WILL DARE APPEAR IN THE NAME OF JESUS, they can't even call the name.
You cannot command an angel! That power does not belong to man, and was certainly not given man in the Name of Jesus either. God is the only one who commands His angels... they are His.

1 Like

Re: You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers by jcross19: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You cannot command an angel! That power does not belong to man, and was certainly not given man in the Name of Jesus either. God is the only one who commands His angels... they are His.
you are a Muslim and what do you know about spiritual being? I laugh again , Jesus said anything , I mean anything you ask in my name ! abeg small boy go and meet your mama in the kitchen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.