Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone (14351 Views)

Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers / Connect Ur Laptop/desktop To Browse 4 Just 2500 Naira A Month: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone by bizbrain: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2008
GPRS-enabled internet browsing system has gone nuclear with GSM service providers swearing to make it as cheap as penny stocks, putting the opportunity for making money right in your hands. The good thing about this investment window is that, it is affordable and accessible.

As internet browsing in Nigeria becomes very expensive and slow due to proliferation of fake service providers here and there, this cutting-edge technology not only makes the utility, capacity and access to GPRS internet service simple, but also exposes as many that are interested to the money-making opportunity in the industry.

You do not need to set-up a company to start making money even though this will give you an advantage, especially if you are serving company executives and businesses. This cheap internet connectivity opportunity does not need modem just your handset which now becomes your modem.

THE INSTANT OPPORTUNITY

In this opportunity we have the instant load-browsing option that can last 24 hours; that is you can browse the internet 24 hours on your Phone or personal computer or laptop for just N500 load of recharge card after it has been configured for that purpose and a signal sent to the operator-the GSM network offering the service. You must understand that without this configuration, N500 airtime will only browse for 30 minute. I repeat, for just 30 minutes and that is a big loss, hence you must have to configure your internet intended browsing outlet; that is your phone, PC or laptop for the purpose and then send a special code to the service provider who will then deduct N500 from the regular recharge card loaded on your phone.

Most GSM internet service providers have a special service for this GPRS internet opportunity; the moment you send the code you will be able to browse for 24 hours. This gives you a lot of flexibility in terms of usage; it is only the day you want to browse that you recharge and send the code for browsing.

NIGHT BROWSING WITH EASE AT JUST N2500

The second option has to do with night browsing; that is if you work in a place or your job does not give you time to browse during the day, or you want to enjoy the calmness of the night for efficiency purpose, you can go for the night browsing option which will cost you only N2,500 per month. The loading processing is the same earlier stated. You load your card this time with N2,500, and send the browsing code to the operator that will deduct the money for the night browsing option for a full month; that is after your phone SIM card and PC or laptop has been configured for this purpose. The good thing about this is that when it expires, you can renew it by repeating the process or you can change to other options.

BROWSING 24/7 WITHOUT STRESS

The third option is the 2,4,7,31 days option; that is you can browse 24 hours throughout the month without any stress just by following the same configuration process, that is if you have not configured your phone PC or laptop for the first time. Remember you only need one time configuration for all these opportunities, but you send the special code any time you want to reload. For this 24-hour 31-day option, you simply buy N10,000 worth of air time loaded on your phone and send the special code and you are on for one month, but note that you cannot have access to that SIM card to make calls while browsing with that SIM or phone, while any of these opportunities last.

· The advantages are that, this a mobile internet service; you can browse anywhere in Nigeria including your village. That is you make money offering mobile browsing services to others anywhere, any time.

· It is flexible and adjustable to your business and work schedule; and offering this service to others you charge for configuration and loading, hence it is very good business for these operating a phone center and offering recharging and loading of phones.

· It is transferable from your office PC to your home PC giving you an option of offering such service anywhere with one time payment to the service provider.

· You can use it anywhere you go from office to car to home and to travels, browsing anytime you want to.

· If by next month you don’t have money to go for the one month option, you can switch to one day off option or the night browsing option.

You MUST know how to configure the system and make money from it. You will have to set up the prepaid package with good speed at cheap rate and all other categories with speed range and knowledge on how to browse any site, no matter how heavy; You should know how to use this system anywhere there is GSM network connection and how to switch between options from N500 option to overnight option.

Finally, You have to know how to send special signal code to any service providers. You will know how to make money setting-up this system for others.

You can reach me via SMS to 08070607008 BUSYBRAIN4BIZ@YAHOO.COM
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone by sexyLeamon(f): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2008
wrong section
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone by saviola24: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2008
CONNECT TO THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE THOUGH A PROXY SERVER LOCATED IN ASIA

INTRODUCTION

I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A VERY AFFORDABLE AND EASY WAY TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.BASICALLY,IT TURNS YOUR PC(PERSONAL COMPUTER) INTO WEB PROXY AND A SOCKS PROXY USED BY YOUR APPLICATIONS,(WEB BROWSER,GAMES ETC).

WHAT IS A PROXY?
A proxy is nothing but a computer that sits between clients i.e. you and a server (computer) to interpret request.

There are two uses of a proxy server
1. Proxy server speeds network traffic by caching pages that are requested often delivers request quickly and relieves server load.
2. Hiding your i.p address(internet protocol address)
My free internet browsing software gets you connected to the internet as if you were using an unrestricted DSL (digital subscribers line)or cable connection.

FEATURES OF THE FREE INTERNET BROWSING SOFTWARE
1. High speed
2. Affordable (one time fee)
3. Accessibility (i.e. you can access the net from any part of Nigeria)
4. Secured- the system can be used for securing online business transaction such as e-gold, clickbank, e-bay, paypal.liberty reserve etc. And cooperate organization can be secured from hackers because the ip address is not from Nigeria but from Europe, America and Asian countries.

REQUIREMENTS

1. GPRS ENABLED PHONE
2. PHONE DATA OR USB CABLE
3. GPRS ENABLED SIM CARD
4. LAP TOP OR DESKTOP and even PALM TOP COMPUTERS
5. WITH THE FREE SOPHISTICATED SOFTWARE

With all these informations, you are free to surf the internet free of charge

FOR MORE INFORMATION OF HOW THIS WORKS, CALL ME ON
O8068730742 OR 07039872489, 08053343644
You can also mail me on freeinternet247@yahoo.com
[b][/b]
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone by Ollyman(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2008
@ bizbrain,

why can't you give us the idea of the price, because i know that is not going to be free .

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World / How To Activate MTN4ME Offer And Enjoy Top Deals, Cheap Data And Recharge Offers / Mtn! My Internet Is Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.