Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The King Dont Want To Die - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The King Dont Want To Die (604 Views)

On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Olomu: Where It’s Taboo For Pregnant Woman To Die / Olomu: Where It’s Taboo For Pregnant Woman To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The King Dont Want To Die by Cokacola: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls i need advice on this issue, my dad the king dont want to die. am a prince and d hair to the throne, since i was small i was neverallowed to do any tin getin a degree or learning trade cus they say i will nid to stay close and learn things about the palance so i can rule well when my dad the kings dies.....right now am 45 and the king has refuse to die so i can take over and the worst is that i cant even marry when dad is still alive....pls i need advice...thanks in advance
Re: The King Dont Want To Die by Cokacola: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls dont just view and leave.....i need an advice
Re: The King Dont Want To Die by datguru: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op, you are such an idio*t, were you not the same person seeking advice about the school girl who wants to strike you mad using her babalawo father if you don't marry her ? Now you come up with another story

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Cults / Hip-hop Has Done More Damage To Black And Brown People Than Racism / Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over First Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.