Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ifa/ Itefa. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ifa/ Itefa. (2142 Views)

Nigerian Origin Of Internet (ifa) In Yoruba Land / Origin Of Ifa / Ifa - The True Religion Of The Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifa/ Itefa. by buddmaxx(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hi House, Pls can u guyz kindly tell me what Itefa is all about. Is it a kind of cult? Pls kindly enlighten me... Your info will be highly appreciated. Merci!
Re: Ifa/ Itefa. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
buddmaxx:
Hi House, Pls can u guyz kindly tell me what Itefa is all about. Is it a kind of cult? Pls kindly enlighten me... Your info will be highly appreciated. Merci!
IFA itself is a temple of knowledge and wisdom , it is a light that illuminates darkness , solution to problems, Right Path Navigator and ability to foresee what the ancient,present and future holds in determining issues surrounding them !!!

IFA is a global affairs , diverse and wide depending on the brain deploying the templates while some scholars were so adept in it that they were able to re-codified IFA's template and incorporate it in our education system ....(''Econometrics'' among many other statistical tools are good Examples) !!! All over the world there are cults , The knowledge of IFA and how to deploy it is only available to few and those few may constitute brotherhood to share knowledge and wisdom while providing insight and solutions to problems !!

IFA = Knowledge .... It is far from EVIL as many think but Knowledge can be used to perpetrate Evil or Good !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifa/ Itefa. by quest003: 3:58am On Jan 03, 2015
i would also like to know, is it a cult?
Re: Ifa/ Itefa. by macof(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
quest003:
i would also like to know, is it a cult?

Ifa itself is nt a cult but in order to get first hand exposure to Ifa you need to be initiated as an Awo(Ifa priest)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dejavu Entertainment Nigerian Reunion 2008 Atlanta, Ga. 5th Yr Anniversary / History Of Abuja / Things That Bring You Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.