Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise (1209 Views)

This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog / Friendship Between An Infant And A Dog In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by octus2008(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
AFTER 7 YRS OF NOT HAVING A DOG,AM THINKING OF GETTING A BOERBOEL FEMALE ONE FOR A START.
SO PEOPLE NEED YOUR ADVISE AM NOT NEW TO THE DOG TRADE I ONCE HAD ABOUT 5 OF EM ,BUT DUE TO SCHOOLING HAD TO SEEL EM OFF.

PLS WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE FOR FOR THE FEMALE BOERBOEL

MY BUDGET FOR THE DOG IS 80K

TELL ME IS IT ENOUGH OR WILL I BE SCAMMED INTO GETTING A LOWER GRADE AS NAIJA DE BE ?
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by SUNY1PIAN0: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
octus2008:
AFTER 7 YRS OF NOT HAVING A DOG,AM THINKING OF GETTING A BOERBOEL FEMALE ONE FOR A START.
SO PEOPLE NEED YOUR ADVISE AM NOT NEW TO THE DOG TRADE I ONCE HAD ABOUT 5 OF EM ,BUT DUE TO SCHOOLING HAD TO SEEL EM OFF.

TELL ME IS IT ENOUGH OR WILL I BE SCAMMED INTO GETTING A LOWER GRADE AS NAIJA DE BE ?
lets whatsapp get my pedigree parent from S.A
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by shabbey09: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Dats ur first mistake. How will u post how much u are willing to pay already? Smh.......

octus2008:

1 Like

Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by octus2008(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
shabbey09:
Dats ur first mistake. How will u post how much u are willing to pay already? Smh.......

Oga miii wetin i for do nah..
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by oluomoadebayo: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
octus2008:

Nothing wrong in stating your budget, just make sure you know what you are doing.DO a lot of research on the breed you intend buying.
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by octus2008(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Nothing wrong in stating your budget, just make sure you know what you are doing.DO a lot of research on the breed you intend buying.

Well sir i have done an extensive research for 7 weeks and still doing
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by sweetpet(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2015
If u ar redy and sti nids I got good boerboel call 08084898984
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by xreal: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
octus2008:

It's good u stated ur budget.
80k is ok.
Request for pics(at least) of the puppy's parents.
Seek advice from old and experienced breeders here.
Pedeegree and co.
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by octus2008(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
hello all,i have gotten the dog over 3 months now,she is a Giant for 3 Months,will send pix
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
octus2008:
hello all,i have gotten the dog over 3 months now,she is a Giant for 3 Months,will send pix
Re: Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise by chucky234(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
octus2008:
Congratulations, pls give her much time and love as she deserve, never make her feel rejected but appreciated and loved.
Once again, congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Solid Imported Female British Bulldog For Sale... / Dog Show! Dog Show!! Dog Show!!! / Naija Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.