Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... (2903 Views)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / Rate My Lyrics **deep** / Rate My Lyrics[commercial] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Alright, Named the song 'adam' since its 'my beginning' or 'first effort' at rapping.....The Mp3 version can be seen through the link in my signature....Wanna spell out the lyrics here so you guys check it out.....Constructive Criticism welcomed.....

[b]
This Is My Lyrical Genesis, I'll Make Some Revelations/

I Pray That I Get Higher, I Pray For Elevation/

And I Hope That I Make It, I'm Hoping On Goodluck/

I'm Gon Wait Till I Make It Cuz By My Side I've Got Patience/
-----------------------------------------
Yeah, I Got Patience, But She Ain't My First Lady/
Gettin Congratulations Like I Just Had My First Baby/
Daytime Working Hard, Night Time Recording Hard/
Like Wiz Khalifa 'No Sleep' When I Grow Old I'm Gon Rest Maybe/
------------------------------------------
Trust Me I'm Not The Kinda Guy You Wanna Trust/
Cuz I BackBite Even The M.I.C Whenever I Bust/
My Game's Gettin Started Once The Coin Gets Tossed/
You Know I Love To Learn, Cuz I've Learned To Love/
Yeah The Boy Flow Smooth Like A Skin Toner/
Steady Going Hard, Like I Just Got Me A Boner/
Steady Going Hard, 'Steady Going' Jesse Jagz/
I Always Deliver Like A Pass Coming From Cesc Fabregas/
This Is My Lyrical Genesis, You Should Prolly Note That/
In A Couple Of Years, You're Prolly Gonna Quote That/
History Books I Re-wrote That, You'll Prolly Also Re-quote That/
Hip Hop Heads Gon Decode, Hip Hop Heads Gon Decode That/
I'm Blind To The Hating, Boy You Should Note That/
I'm 'Ray Charles' To The Hating, Boy You Should Note That/
I Said I'm Blind To The Hating, Boy You Should Note That/
I'm Ray Charles To The Hating, So Boy You Should 'Hit The Road Jack'/
And Yeah My Flow Is Subliminal/
I Mess With Your Mind Yeah My Flow Is Subliminal/
M.J On The M.I.C I Flow 'Smooth' Like The 'Criminal'/
Yall Analog Boy, Yall Outdated, Boy We Digital/
-----------------------------------------
The Beat Is Blazing Hot, My Vocals Are Cold/
Spittin Ice On It Like Winter Tryna Quench Summer/
Like 'Chucky' I Always 'Wanna Play', That You Should Know/
I'm Ballin, Unlike Mikel Obi Boy I No Be Bench Warmer/ [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
[b]
Verse Two And I Land (Island) Like Sand Ontop Water/
I'm So Far Gone But Then My Lyrics Ka Na Lota/
I'm Sicker Than Full Blown Ebola, Nwanne E Na Ghota/
Like 'SK' Boys, Adim Good But My Lyrics A Joka/
Yeah, My Lyrics A Joka, But A Dim Good O/
Borikir Boy To The Core, Nwanne I'm Repping My Hood O/
Perfectin My Hustle In The Studio, Sweating Rhyming Harder Than You Know/
All I Want Is Money And Peace, Boy Achoro m Akudo/
Sooner Than Later, I'll Be Gettin All The Kudos/
For Re-energizing Hip-Hop Like Imma Lyrical Glucose/
Yeah Lyrical Glucose, I'ono What To Say Next/
Ashawo With The Flow, You Need My Services? Boy 'Pay First'/
John Cena With The Flow, You 'Can't See Me' You Need Buy Specs/
My Vocal Is My Power, Yeah My Lyrical Biceps/
Lyrically I Cut Through The Beat, Lyrically I Disect/
The Only Person I'm Scared Of When It Comes To Rap Is umm.....Myself/

[/b]
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by bunmioguns(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
cool
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by idu1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ok
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by chidekings(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
if this is from u then....i bet u,u just made me change my notion about u.
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
chidekings:
if this is from u then....i bet u,u just made me change my notion about u.

Bro its 100% Perfect for me. I've also recorded. You can click the link on my signature to confirm. Thanks bruv cool
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
bunmioguns:
cool

thanks bunmioguns
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by dapperman(m): 2:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Nice lyrics guy. Keep up the good work. I like the ciphers. Get a good beat on it and spit it from the heart. Wish you all the best.
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Thanks Sire

dapperman:
Nice lyrics guy. Keep up the good work. I like the ciphers. Get a good beat on it and spit it from the heart. Wish you all the best.
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Andyblaze i'm one of ya greatest fan in music! Nice bars. Try getting a nice singer who's got vocal. One love, bro!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
OGAofBOSS:
Andyblaze i'm one of ya greatest fan in music! Nice bars. Try getting a nice singer who's got vocal. One love, bro!

wow i'm humbled. Thanks bro. Wont forget this ever. God bless!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Limerick: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cool man!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Tiyazman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Andyblaze, nice rhymes! I'm really impressed!!. . . Meehn, you gasto start hanging around this Rap Battle section, read and develop ya skills. . . I'm sure you gon' do wonders in months via ya lyrics after your stay. I heard the track, i like the beat and the opener/hook, cool ish. You gat flow too, just practise often and twang ya sentences, take a breath and loose yourself, then you're good to beat Talib Kweli! Lol

dope song tho, on replay! wink
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tiyazman:
Andyblaze, nice rhymes! I'm really impressed!!. . . Meehn, you gasto start hanging around this Rap Battle section, read and develop ya skills. . . I'm sure you gon' do wonders in months via ya lyrics after your stay. I heard the track, i like the beat and the opener/hook, cool ish. You gat flow too, just practise often and twang ya sentences, take a breath and loose yourself, then you're good to beat Talib Kweli! Lol

dope song tho, on replay! wink

Wow! That was huge. Really appreciate this coming from you. Thanks a lot...ur so scrace these days cry took me a while to actually know it was you sef
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Tiyazman(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:

Wow! That was huge. Really appreciate this coming from you. Thanks a lot...ur so scrace these days cry took me a while to actually know it was you sef
You welcome hommie, i've been around, but just this section. I'm also working on a Nairaland Cypher(Audio) . . . And writing for some couple of beats. I go soon drop my own song too. Hope you'd download it? wink
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tiyazman:
You welcome hommie, i've been around, but just this section. I'm also working on a Nairaland Cypher(Audio) . . . And writing for some couple of beats. I go soon drop my own song too. Hope you'd download it? wink

You dey talk download? We go HYPE am!!!

Can't wait..and goodluck bro!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Limerick:
Cool man!

Thanks my bruv..
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Tiyazman(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:

You dey talk download? We go HYPE am!!!

Can't wait..and goodluck bro!
Lol, ok na. Goodluck too!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tiyazman:
Lol, ok na. Goodluck too!

You'll post it with this account right?
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AbuMikey(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze My Niccur cool
Cool as it is.
LikeD the verse 2 the most, with the English/Pidgin/Igbo combination.

Cool.
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2014
AbuMikey:
Andyblaze My Niccur cool
Cool as it is.
LikeD the verse 2 the most, with the English/Pidgin/Igbo combination.

Cool.

Alobam....maximum hailings! Thanks.
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Tiyazman(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:

You'll post it with this account right?
I will post it with https://www.nairaland.com/GIYAZZ
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by obainojazz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tiyazman:
I will post it with https://www.nairaland.com/GIYAZZ
na Dis same andyblaze or dem get another mad person ....
I downloaded d song sha....very cool ....
keep it up
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
obainojazz:
na Dis same andyblaze or dem get another mad person ....
I downloaded d song sha....very cool ....
keep it up
Thanks baba
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by chidekings(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:

Bro its 100% Perfect for me. I've also recorded. You can click the link on my signature to confirm. Thanks bruv cool

i just listened to the music now,and wow i was impressed,from today onwards i will be the first downloader of any of ur musics
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Andyblaze: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
chidekings:

i just listened to the music now,and wow i was impressed,from today onwards i will be the first downloader of any of ur musics

Thanks a lot bruv. Yeah, a book should never be judged by its cover grin
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Nmeri17: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
andyblaze be like "troll mode deactivated". i actually thought u were some sort of robot posting involuntarily. cheesy but it's good to See u DISPOSSESSED by yo village Demons cool
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by Emaprince: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Andyblaze or Andyblazeyansh,provide the link to this song..I love the lyrics!
Re: Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... by kr0ne(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
All I want is money and peace, boy! Achorom Akudo grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Back In The Days / Who Got It (III) : Khimwhyte Vs Mikuz / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.