Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? (1190 Views)

NSA Can Discreetly Control Any Computer With Windows 8 Software? / How To Fix Any Computer / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
My dell charged got damaged few days ago and I proceeded to Alaba intl market today and bought a follow come tokunbo charger with the same voltage and amps.. Only to get home, plugged the charger and it didn't indicate charging. I turned on my laptop and on booting to menu, I notice. PLUGGED IN, NOT CHARGING and the battery remain stagnant.. I have tried to boot the laptop without a battery and it worked fine.. Pls what does this mean ? Does it mean my battery is damaged or wat ?
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by valmunich(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
The charger you bought, is it a dell charger??

Seems the charger wasn't meant for your pc

Mine does the same thing, it doesn't charge wif any other pc charger that is not made by Dell
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
valmunich:
The charger you bought, is it a dell charger??

Seems the charger wasn't meant for your pc

Mine does the same thing, it doesn't charge wif any other pc charger that is not made by Dell
the same dell charger
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by valmunich(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
the same dell charger
You should've tested the charger there

I don't think it's from the battery BTW,

You should change the charger and carry your lappy along while going
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
valmunich:

You should've tested the charger there

I don't think it's from the battery BTW,

You should change the charger and carry your lappy along while going
just thinkin of takin my laptop there 2moro
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by valmunich(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
Aiii nah
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by destino24(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2014
tosyne2much:

i have a dell latitude machine, so I'm speaking outta experience. some dell laptops are quite selective, when it comes to chargers. you should take your laptop with you when next you plan on going to the market. The one that might work could be alittle more expensive than the ordinary one
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by maxjax(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
the ba3 might b faulty too......but try another charger 1st
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
maxjax:
the ba3 might b faulty too......but try another charger 1st
went back to where I bought the charger today and I tested it with 5 different original chargers but all to no avail. I proceed to battery shop and I tested it with a new battery and still PLUG IN, NOT CHARGING.. I took it to my engr in Alaba market and he told me the former that got damaged must have damaged the battery IC which will cost me 2k
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by Ofodibe(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
my guy d charger s d problem it might short in output voltage in dat case it can not charge ur system. so go and change it.
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by valmunich(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tosyne2much how much did you get your charger?

Mine just stopped working
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

I got the follow come charger for just 1500.. You knw things are ridiculously cheap here in Alaba
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

I got the follow come charger for just 1500.. You knw things are ridiculously cheap here in Alaba market
Re: Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? by valmunich(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
I got the follow come charger for just 1500.. You knw things are ridiculously cheap here in Alaba market
Wow.. Okay nau,

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack Any Windows PC Password In 2 Minutes / Computer Gurus, Please Help Me With This Question / 8 Laptop Brands Running The Latest Windows 10 S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.