Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute (6823 Views)

Working At Jovago... / Just Got A Job Of #35,000 But Would Go Home With #19500 At D End Of D Month. / Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello, thanks 4 stopping by. Pls d u know how to secure a job at d airport? Or other aviation centers. Pls its urgently.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by olmde(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Galaxyroyp:
Hello, thanks 4 stopping by. Pls d u know how to secure a job at d airport? Or other aviation centers. Pls its urgently.
You're gonna have to be way more specific than that, different jobs at the airport require different qualifications. The best answer to your question will be walk into the airport and ask for the dept you wld like to work in.
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2014
nil

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Sandyvenny(f): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
I tried calling you but you didnt respond to the calls. I am a female based in abuja. Can you please link me up? Thanks
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
rapo8000:
Though its not that easy getting a job at the airport. at the moment, if you are a male, i can get you a job as a toll operator at the airport if female there are lots of jobs there like savair, which i can give a a contact if you need and also as for working with any of the airport agencies like FAAN and the likes does not come easy its just the grace of God. by the way, you can call me on 08036720854 and you send me ur CV there might be vacancy in my company. wish you all the best.
Hello dear, am a fresh female graduate of physics electronics and IT and wouldnt mind getting to work in an aairport. how do I go about it and nevcessary steps you re willing to tell me to take. this my no 08160773696
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by starpee: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls am also interested , a graduate wit customer care exprience
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
working in the airport or airline requires different skill depending on the one your interested in e.g ticketing and reservation officer, cabin crew, flight dispatcher etc all required special training and certification...
but you can also get a job in an airline with ond,HND,bsc
the question is what can you do and what do you have?

you can ask or tell us exactly what you want so I ll know how to help our
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:
working in the airport or airline requires different skill depending on the one your interested in e.g ticketing and reservation officer, cabin crew, flight dispatcher etc all required special training and certification...

I have a Bsc in Marketing along with customer service experience. I can work in the administrative and non technical units in an airport. Kindly assist! Thanks!!
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Godditex:
I have a Bsc in Marketing along with customer service experience. I can work in the administrative and non technical units in an airport. Kindly assist! Thanks!!

how many years customer service experience do you have, from which organization and where do stay?
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by enohorglo(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2014
I read public administration, with customer service experience also,,,,,,my email is enooyibo@yahoo.com. may i please have yours?
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by hardebounty(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
rapo8000:
Though its not that easy getting a job at the airport. at the moment, if you are a male, i can get you a job as a toll operator at the airport if female there are lots of jobs there like savair, which i can give a a contact if you need and also as for working with any of the airport agencies like FAAN and the likes does not come easy its just the grace of God. by the way, you can call me on 08036720854 and you send me ur CV there might be vacancy in my company. wish you all the best.

Good day bro, pls am also interested, am a graduate of computer science, reside in lagos, I have good technical, managerial, analytical, time management skills with experience in Administration, data analysis, database management, information system support.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:

how many years customer service experience do you have, from which organization and where do stay?
It's one year customer service experience in a four star hotel. I reside in Ikeja, Lagos....Thanks
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:

I
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:

I have internship customer service experience from Transcorp Hilton Hotel and I stay in Abuja...I'm willing to relocate though...
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2014
ohleaveyah:

I have internship customer service experience from Transcorp Hilton Hotel and I stay in Abuja...I'm willing to relocate though...
Please don't relocate! Lol...
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2014
nil
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
@rapo8000, am d real poster of this thread, buh due 2 recent breakdown of my phone, people here wana overthrown me, pls kindly consider me o. I will give u a call sir! Tanx.
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:

FLIGHT DISPATCHER, pls anybody who can help me will be highly appreciated. Pls pls pls drop u no.
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Galaxyroyp:
FLIGHT DISPATCHER, pls anybody who can help me will be highly appreciated. Pls pls pls drop u no.

are you an experience or licenced flight dispatcher?
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
owelle22:

FA LICENSED FLIGHT DISPATCHER. Besides i just sent u a mail.
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by starpee: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
I av worked wit mtn as a walk in customer care officer for 2yrs nd wit lagos state emergency help line as an online customer care service officer,am also certified in customer care,I stay in ikorodu,lagos state
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by singlefade25(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Pweezy(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2014
rapo8000:
Helo. Friends though i got lots of calls from you. actually the post was meant for the poster. But since the calls have been coming in no probs. i also got my present job at the airport through nairaland. Soon before the end of this year, there will be job openings and i will get you guys posted on the jobs available its likely it will be at the Hajj and Cargo Terminal of the airport. Again for those in abuja, call me i will give you email address you can send ur cv to there. moreso, for now the jobs available pay less than 30k. don't know if any male is interested.

Thanks.
pls im interested...i stay in kubwa..bsc banking n finance..tnx 08066395696
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 21, 2014
owelle22:

how can one be a licensed flight dispatcher?
any good school to achieve that in lagos?

Whats the cost and duration please?
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2014
omoteamac:
how can one be a licensed flight dispatcher?
any good school to achieve that in lagos?

Whats the cost and duration please?

Landover aviation Ikeja

60k 2mnths
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
owelle22:

Landover aviation Ikeja

60k 2mnths
ok...thanks..does that amount cover for iata exam?

Is it a must to attend an aviation school?can't i just move to register for the exam without visiting an aviation training centre?thanks
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by MrKwaziri: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2014
rapo8000:

Hello Mr Rapo8000, please can you help get information on how one can get sponsorship to be a cadet pilot in any of the airline companies or the one you work for.

i really have the dream of been a pilot , but the finances is the major issue so i have to differ my admission in an aviation flying school here in Nigeria.

your response will be really appreciated.

if you don't mind , i can also give you a call to get all the info.

thanks so much.
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by Annydan: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls am so much interested oooo.pls gv us more update on this
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by dhope: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
owelle22:

bro, i hold B.Eng in mech engrg and i used d maintenance methodology dey are using for maintaining aircrafts i.e rcm in my final year project to perform anoda research and dt has made me to hav idea of aircraft maintenance eventhough av nt been able to go further in learning it in aviation schl because of money. i also hav other skills expected of young engr lik me e.g to use autocad and inventor to work and also program cnc machine. i wud lov to hav a career as a member of maitenance crew of any airline or in engrg section of Faan. wot do i do and how can u help me?
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by qualified(f): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Hi house,
I have IATA
I am a Ticketing and Reservation officer, pls I need a job with an airline. Thanks
Re: If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute by owelle22(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2014
qualified:
Hi house,
I have IATA
I am a Ticketing and Reservation officer, pls I need a job with an airline. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / Zenon Oil Nigerian / Stanbic Ibtc Bank - Inefficient Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.