Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? (700 Views)

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / Your Top Five Pick Of Rappers That Have No Business Rapping?? / Jay-z Is D All Time Heavy Weight Of Champion Of Rappers.wot U Think' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? by henryobinna(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Am not a frequenter of this section but I love music especially rap songs.

Ok, following a thread on FP yesterday talking about Phenom vs Vector who's better(or iller according to the OP)

for Me, I don't usually listen to our naija rappers only a few of them.
talking about phenom I've not heard any of his songs or I've heard but don't know he's the one,
Vector I know a couple of his songs, the ones I like are the one he was feature by black magic n the other by Oritse femi guy
the rest of his songs to me are....(mute)

so talking of that thread people were saying Phenom some Vec

but the lines those guys pointed our are just what I can't derive anything from(tho they've got nice metaphors n so)

but all I could see is rappers 'rapping'
'I do this....'
'I do that....'
'I kill rap...'
'I murder rappers....'
'I spit bars....'
'am like this....'
'am like that....'

'my bank Account is like this yours is like that....'

in each of their songs you'll hear a zillion Am(s) and I(s)

am, am, am, am,

I, I, I, I,
some times I ask rhetorically ask;
WTF are you I-ing me for?

that's why sometimes when people say these guys are better than some other good rappers I ask what is phenom n co rapping about? their self n how 'big' n 'good' they're.

so with these kind of rappers rated as 'best' I better stick to foreign rappers.

if you want to dig what am driving at, go gey J Cole-Born Sinner album

tell me how many 'I do this...' n 'I do that...' in an album of more than 20 tracks.

so naija 'dop..e' rappers go back n learn cos you guys are just full of over-hyping nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? by henryobinna(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2014
henryobinna:
Am not a frequenter of this section but I love music especially rap songs.

Ok, following a thread on FP yesterday talking about Phenom vs Vector who's better(or iller according to the OP)

for Me, I don't usually listen to our naija rappers only a few of them.
talking about phenom I've not heard any of his songs or I've heard but don't know he's the one,
Vector I know a couple of his songs, the ones I like are the one he was feature by black magic n the other by Oritse femi guy
the rest of his songs to me are....(mute)

so talking of that thread people were saying Phenom some Vec

but the lines those guys pointed our are just what I can't derive anything from(tho they've got nice metaphors n so)

but all I could see is rappers 'rapping'
'I do this....'
'I do that....'
'I kill rap...'
'I murder rappers....'
'I spit bars....'
'am like this....'
'am like that....'

'my bank Account is like this yours is like that....'

in each of their songs you'll hear a zillion Am(s) and I(s)

am, am, am, am,

I, I, I, I,
some times I ask rhetorically ask;
WTF are you I-ing me for?

that's why sometimes when people say these guys are better than some other good rappers I ask what is phenom n co rapping about? their self n how 'big' n 'good' they're.

so with these kind of rappers rated as 'best' I better stick to foreign rappers.

if you want to dig what am driving at, go gey J Cole-Born Sinner album

tell me how many 'I do this...' n 'I do that...' in an album of more than 20 tracks.

so naija 'dop..e' rappers go back n learn cos you guys are just full of over-hyping nothing new.

Re: Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? by derrick333(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes we r still growin,we r nt de yet, but Americans do blam gibbrish 2,Lil Wayne wit so many amele,amele,amele in his hit track
Re: Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? by henryobinna(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
derrick333:
Yes we r still growin,we r nt de yet, but Americans do blam gibbrish 2,Lil Wayne wit so many amele,amele,amele in his hit track
eeerm... maybe you have some points but if I should list a couple of wayne's songs you would be forced to blog out that your 'amel amele' stuff

(1) (Reply)

Music: Kanye West – Only One / Dj Mo - Gentleman Mixtape / Plenty Naira Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.