Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV (1577 Views)

An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures) / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Dartz Prombron Black Dragon.The market for armored cars isn’t as prevalent as some of its contemporaries so it’s no secret that of the few automakers that provide this kind of high-security service, one of our favorites is Dartz .

These guys have a long history of building some of the most unique armored cars you’ll ever come across, and their latest offering strikes those same very chords. Limited only to the Chinese market, the Prombron Black Dragon is as imposing and intimidating as its name sounds.

Similar to what Rolls-Royce did when it built the Year of the Dragon Phantom , the Prombron Black Dragon is being built as an homage to the Chinese calendar. As you can expect from Dartz, these guys know how to bling their vehicles like nobody’s business and the Prombron Black Dragon, with all the scattered diamonds, rubies, and gold motifs, is yet another sparkling example of Dartz’s affinity for fancy customizations.

In addition to all the bling, the Prombron Black Dragon also features a 3+1 door configuration, an additional 23" in length to provide more legroom, satellite television, mobile WiFi, a 42" LCD monitor, and electrochromic glass just in case you’re going to need some privacy.

According to Dartz, only 12 models of the Prombron Black Dragon are expected to be built with one model expected to fetch a ridiculous price tag of $7 million.

Hey, if you wanna roll around town in a diamond-studded, armored SUV, you better have that kind of moolah to pony up. Culled from www.Topspeed.Com

Re: My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2014
.Give yourself a big threat if you can,life is just but once,anything
that can make you happy without harming others,just do it.

Re: My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Donating the money to charity?. No man can redeem humanity,leave it to God.Helping people is not a sin,every human have some inbuilt compassion towards his own kind,but the sad truth is,everybody wants you dead,when you were in the dark suffering,trying to lift yourself from abyss of poverty,nobody remembered you,nobody helped you,in fact people did you more wrong than good,.When you acquire uber riches,buy your luxury yacht and jets,some people would criticise what you do with your OWN hard earned money. you should donate the money to charity blah blahblah,you should open industries and create employments bla blah blah,without even having in mind how many lives you've empowered by establishing many companies.Live on savvy entrepreneur.

Re: My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Vanity? not at all!!!. Vanity is a phrase used very often by the poor and abject penury stricken individuals,they use it as an ultimate alibi to console themselves of their ineptitude or inability to acquire riches. Common comments are "is he going to sleep in all those rooms".... " vanity upon vanity,all is vanity, mtchewww" "when he dies,is he going to be buried with his cars" and so on. Truth is ,if live is worth living for 80 years,its worth Decorating. don't settle for less.Eat the fruits of your labour,don't give ear to the haters who have failed woefully on financial fronts.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: My Thoughts On 1.55B Naira Armored SUV by Mettal: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
worth the price ? The universal phrase is, "if i got what i ask for and it makes me happy,then i don't care the price"

(1) (Reply)

My 2003 Highlander Makes A Groaning Sound When Moving In Traffic / Peugeot 406 Throttle Body/ Motorizer Wanted EW12(2003) / Ford Focus Speed Clock Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.