Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? (9199 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Igbo And Calabar Girls, Which Is A Better Cook??? / Why Are Women Better Cook Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by biggmusty(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

Katsina
wow dats cool, u must av turn omo hausa den.. Dine wif dia ajebo nd u would enjoy it
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
biggmusty:
wow dats cool, u must av turn omo hausa den.. Dine wif dia ajebo nd u would enjoy it

cheesy
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by EfemenaXY: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
01karma:
o mhen you are missing oo. You need to test the huasa native food eg wai-na, dan-ma-lai-lai. Chei am salivating mhen.

Really?

But what are those made from? Upload some pics make I see...
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

But what are those made from? Upload some pics make I see...
the hause native food cheesy

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
With all due respect, without fear or favour and sentiments, The Igbos are better cooks.

1 Like

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by EfemenaXY: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
01karma:
the hause native food cheesy

Isn't that first pic Eba with Stew and Egusi soup? More importantly, is Eba native to Hausas too?

The second pic looks like rice and green vegetables (carrots, green beans / lentils, sweet corn) and grilled chicken. Pretty generic stuff, I'll say...

I guess I was kind of expecting Tuwo shinkafa, millet, and stuff like that.

Have you guys got any special soups? You know, just as you've got Egusi soup, Ogbolo, Banga, Afang(?), and pepper soups?

Post the pics if you've got them smiley
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Isn't that first pic Eba with Stew and Egusi soup? More importantly, is Eba native to Hausas too?

The second pic looks like rice and green vegetables (carrots, green beans )
yes the 1st picture is Eba but the soup is not egusi and stew they might look alike but it is called mia-taushe. cheesy

hahaha the second picture is no were near rice oo. It is called gurassa which is made of flaour! Yummy! grin
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Have you guys got any special soups? You know, just as you've got Egusi soup, Ogbolo, Banga, Afang(?), and pepper soups?

Post the pics if you've got them smiley
Below are picture of the huasa native soup eg mai tushe, mai kubewa, tuwon shikafa and the likes.

btw am not huasa oo i was only given birth to in kano and i spent 18years of my life in kano and other northen state. cheesy

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by successnwa(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2015
01karma:
Below are picture of the huasa native soup eg mai tushe, mai kubewa, tuwon shikafa and the likes.

btw am not huasa oo i was only given birth to in kano and i spent 18years of my life in kano and other northen state. cheesy
where in kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / Editan, Afia Efere, Ekpang Kukwo, Abak / Bitter Leaf Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.