Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

HOW TO WITHDRAW Go To ""my Account"" Section On The Left And Click On The ""wit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOW TO WITHDRAW Go To ""my Account"" Section On The Left And Click On The ""wit (362 Views)

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account / What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO WITHDRAW Go To ""my Account"" Section On The Left And Click On The ""wit by zagazigi: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2014
In case they needed it, the short trip to Crystal Palace will re-focus Chelsea's globe-trotting players on matters at home as the Premier League slips back into gear this weekend after the second international break of the season.
Like most of their Premier League rivals, Chelsea's squad was scattered far and wide after their 2-0 home win over Arsenal on October 5, a result that left them five points clear after six wins and a draw from their opening seven matches...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And Apple Offers To Freeze Eggs For Female Employees. / Mali Confirms 2-year Old Baby As Country’s First Case Of Ebola / Most Hilarious Charlie Chaplin Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.