Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (32305 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by chimaude: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gatecrashed Successfully here in PH. All Thanks to GOD,luk 4ward to d next stage
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by chimaude: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Barselonia:
.....meennn this people no Try ooo... dem think say engineer hear English , come dey bring Englishes.... anyway I wish my self all this best ..
E b like say We wrote same time
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by darlingdadon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
After a sucessful test, you have been found to be eligble for the next stage, that is my Pray and my supplication to God almighty. If you believe it shout a big Amen.

Although the test was not beans, I still believe that those of us that wrote today were all in high spirit, Accountants and Civil engineer in PH city total only 13 candidates came around for the test.

I have a strong feeling that our breakthrough is Here... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Keziehenry(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
darlingdadon:
After a sucessful test, you have been found to be eligble for the next stage, that is my Pray and my supplication to God almighty. If you believe it shout a big Amen.

Although the test was not beans, I still believe that those of us that wrote today were all in high spirit, Accountants and Civil engineer in PH city total only 13 candidates came around for the test.

i join u and say amen.we wrote 2geda.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by emmyluvly(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Keziehenry:

i join u and say amen.we wrote 2geda.
Amen
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2014
darlingdadon:

I join u say ameeenn ooo But we pass 13 ooo Because the first batch in the Morning was 12 before another batch enter.....
the first batch started at exactly 11a.m
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Tnycee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
hello house, please, does anyone know when we are hearing from them??
Besides, was anyone else told that the papers will be marked in Lagos?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Henree(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
In everything, gv Tnx. The exam was awesome. I gv God Tnx.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
You mean you scatter the thing?baba na you ooo
Henree:
In everything, gv Tnx. The exam was awesome. I gv God Tnx.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sempe123: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2014
pls,people do u know if there is still test for guys in PH today?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Henree(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2014
omoteamac:
You mean you scatter the thing?baba na you ooo

Bros, dt kinda exam, u don't write it wt d energy of d flesh. The moment u see d question, u must consult d greatest teacher, the Holy Spirit..

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sempe123: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
darlingdadon:

pls, do u know if there is still test for guys in PH today?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by darlingdadon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
The finally day of the test was on Saturday, So don't waste your Energy going.. They said they will contact us when they are ready, for we that wrote in ph city, Mr K. said he will mail us to know if we passed or failed the test, so just expect your alert probably when he gets to Lagos, by then they must have finished marking, and concluded on those to call for the next stage.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by emmyluvly(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
This place is so quiet. Don't worry God will make everything perfect. All d best
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by emmyluvly(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
It is well, success all d way!
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by felix281(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
emmyluvly:
It is well, success all d way!
AMEN!!!
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jibson007: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Its Friday already. People any info yet.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
jibson007:
Its Friday already. People any info yet.
still waiting
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Lyns32uk(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am waiting too.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by wandeogun: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let's just keep the hope alive, they will get back to us when they are ready.

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just got an invite today to come for the Japaul aptitude test. Been a long time since I applied tho. I hope God sees us through...
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sempe123: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
francizy:
Just got an invite today to come for the Japaul aptitude test. Been a long time since I applied tho. I hope God sees us through...
where is d venue and when did u receive it?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
francizy:
aptitude test again...... U sure....is it mail Or text message
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by opelinho(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Same here! Am writing on thursday 6th nov. Mechanical engineering
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Omo e be like say everybody jones for that last test oooo...why the invite again?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
I wasn't invited for the first one you guys wrote tho... This is the venue:
JAPAUL HOUSE
              Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, 
              Ikeja CBD,
              Agidingbi, Ikeja,
              Lagos.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Barselonia:

aptitude test again...... U sure....is it mail Or text message
Email
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
is anybody that was invite b4 was reinvited again
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'd like to know, those of you that have written, please what was the logical reasoning like (is it like critical reasoning or diagrammatic)? And was there numerical analysis? Is calculator needed? Also, was it paper based or computer based?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'd like to know, those of you that have written, please what was the logical reasoning like (is it like critical reasoning or diagrammatic)? And was there numerical analysis? Is calculator needed? Also, was it paper based or computer based?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Barselonia:
is anybody that was invite b4 was reinvited again
Please kindly help me with these questions...
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
francizy:

Please kindly help me with these questions...
no calculation... pure English
comprehension passage and den some logical question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.