Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (32242 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2014
For all asking about Lagos center, i just did in Lagos now (10am batch)..i think the batch depends on your course of study. If you intend to gate crash i don't THINK you can because in my own batch our names were written on the answer book sheet and the security man/lady asked for my invite,i don't know if they ask for other's invite. I believe there is another batch for 3pm or so and tomorrow. All the best all..you could try your luck. Its the same question everybody will do from what the HR said (General question).Cutoff is like 50%,so they said.

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by waleomoniyi(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
sucroseoff:
only ph people r providing info on this thread.....Lagos people, u no try at all oooo
don't b so stingy wit information, abeg
My brother, I dont know why Lagos center candidates are holding back info. At first, I thought the test was going to start in Lagos center today, but a guy came on NL to share the experience of his test only after he had written his on wednesday. Had someone let us know there will be test on wednesday, I would have gone to the venue that day.
I went there this morning, but was told today's test was strictly for Civil Engineers.
holding back info wont in anyway help your candidacy. That same candidate you blocked at the stage may be the one that could have helped with with tips for the interview stage, but your myopia will not let you see that far.

3 Likes

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sucroseoff(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
waleomoniyi:

My brother, I dont know why Lagos center candidates are holding back info. At first, I thought the test was going to start in Lagos center today, but a guy came on NL to share the experience of his test only after he had written his on wednesday. Had someone let us know there will be test on wednesday, I would have gone to the venue that day.
I went there this morning, but was told today's test was strictly for Civil Engineers.
holding back info wont in anyway help your candidacy. That same candidate you blocked at the stage may be the one that could have helped with with tips for the interview stage, but your myopia will not let you see that far.
this Lagos people, dereisgodooo
so today is for civil Engineer, tomorrow nko?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sucroseoff(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Donprada:
For all asking about Lagos center, i just did in Lagos now (10am batch)..i think the batch depends on your course of study. If you intend to gate crash i don't THINK you can because in my own batch our names were written on the answer book sheet and the security man/lady asked for my invite,i don't know if they ask for other's invite. I believe there is another batch for 3pm or so and tomorrow. All the best all..you could try your luck. Its the same question everybody will do from what the HR said (General question).Cutoff is like 50%,so they said.
abeg, which discipline was attended to today?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
sucroseoff:

abeg, which discipline was attended to today?
Civil Engineering
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by soria4real(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abeg which discipline dey write 2moro and pls if u know u are writing 2moro lemme know ur course and d time u are gonna write pls ooooooooo
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by waleomoniyi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
soria4real:
Abeg which discipline dey write 2moro and pls if u know u are writing 2moro lemme know ur course and d time u are gonna write pls ooooooooo
I guess it should be accounting. Since electrical, mechanical, civil and accounting are the disciplines listed in the advert
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ayosans(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
I also did yesterday in lagos...but I think yesterday was for Mechanical Eng...
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by tolutweety(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yesterday for mech.
Today for civil.
Tomorrow for electrical
Dts the much I know about the test in lagos.

No harm in you gatecrashing. The only harm is you not trying.

Peace!
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi everyone,

I came in earlier on Wednesday to share my experience with fellow NL. I'm not sure if its same thread but it has similar title as this.

Electrical was on Wednesday....So I guess accounting will be tomorrow.

For more details on the nature of the test, check my other posts.

Best wishes all
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by darlingdadon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Well as for me, I received the text and called Kayode, he said its due to contigency, that the test will hold tomorrow same time. I just hope this Japaul things will be serious, not that they will just waste gate crashers time and employ only those they are sending mails and texting.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by soria4real(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wat time will dey be writing 2moro?any idea pls cause I guess deir is gonna be environmental sanitation 2moro ooo.pls if u are writing 2moro let's know d time oooooooo
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by waleomoniyi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolutweety:
Yesterday for mech.
Today for civil.
Tomorrow for electrical
Dts the much I know about the test in lagos.

No harm in you gatecrashing. The only harm is you not trying.

Peace!

I was there today and was told electrical engineers wrote on wednesday. I would have ignored your statement, 'Tomorrow for electrical', but for the fact that I am aware you also studied electrical engineering.
Were you invited?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by UnknownT: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
soria4real:
Wat time will dey be writing 2moro?any idea pls cause I guess deir is gonna be environmental sanitation 2moro ooo.pls if u are writing 2moro let's know d time oooooooo
no.1 there is no sanitation 2mrw(Amaechi's rally n IAUE convocation) no.2 d time may be in batches, mine is by 3pm
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 4har5y: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lagos centre situation report:
Attempt to gate-crash foiled.

There were two receptionists. See conversation below.

Gate-crasher (GC): *walks in full of confidence* gudday, I'm here 4 d test.

Recpt (R): for wat time?

GC: 3 o' clock

R: wats ur name?

GC: ABC XYZ

R: *goes 2ru d list of names* u r not on d list, may I c ur invite?

GC: I don't have it.

R: wat is ur course of study?

GC: electrical

R: oh, electricals have done dias since... Wednesday. Today is strictly 4 civil.

GC: Is dia gonna be a make-up?

R: No, its gone 4 gud?

GC: will dia be any test on saturday?

R: yeh, bt nt 4 electrical.

GC: tanx

The gate-crasher walks out disappointed bt stil maintains his confidence.

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by okzcorp: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
4har5y:
Lagos centre situation report:
Attempt to gate-crash foiled.

There were two receptionists. See conversation below.

Gate-crasher (GC): *walks in full of confidence* gudday, I'm here 4 d test.

Recpt (R): for wat time?

GC: 3 o' clock

R: wats ur name?

GC: ABC XYZ

R: *goes 2ru d list of names* u r not on d list, may I c ur invite?

GC: I don't have it.

R: wat is ur course of study?

GC: electrical

R: oh, electricals have done dias since... Wednesday. Today is strictly 4 civil.

GC: Is dia gonna be a make-up?

R: No, its gone 4 gud?

GC: will dia be any test on saturday?

R: yeh, bt nt 4 electrical.

GC: tanx

The gate-crasher walks out disappointed bt stil maintains his confidence.

A brave gate crasher
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
soria4real:
As for Portharcourt, I was invited by mail and went dr today But unfortunately, it was postponed to tomorrow at Same time and b4 I left japaul yard, I received a sms that it has being shifted to tomorrow.
I notice most of us today Were all civil engineering...
gracia
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
soria4real:

my own time b4 was 10a.m and in message later sent, it was stipulated that at the Same time...
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
I was even message twice grin

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jibson007: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi guys. hope the day is going nice.
To those that said lagos candidate are holding information i dont think its so. I guess the population of pple with Ph address on their Cv which implies writing in Ph is higher than those writing in lagos. So this rely is responsible for the higher contribution from the Ph people.
I wrote mine in Lagos today, Civil Engineer and i hope for the best. As stated earlier by Donprada, > or = 50% is what qualifies you for the nxt stage, about 14 to 15 people wrote in the morning. For the GCs mmh... its kinda difficult because they are really organized and they have every ones name on the answer sheet even with your CV from their archive attached, so i will advice if u are gate crashing don't go with only ''confidence'' be invisible and try to take along your own answer sheet. Lol
I pray that God bless our job hunting. Don't give up

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
jibson007:
Hi guys. hope the day is going nice.
To those that said lagos candidate are holding information i dont think its so. I guess the population of pple with Ph address on their Cv which implies writing in Ph is higher than those writing in lagos. So this rely is responsible for the higher contribution from the Ph people.
I wrote mine in Lagos today, Civil Engineer and i hope for the best. As stated earlier by Donprada, > or = 50% is what qualifies you for the nxt stage, about 14 to 15 people wrote in the morning. For the GCs mmh... its kinda difficult because they are really organised and they have every ones name on the answer sheet even it your CV attached without requesting from again, so i will advice if u ar gate crashing dont go with only confidence be invisible and try to take along your own answer sheet. Lol
I pray that God bless our job hunting. Don't give up

this people mean it ooo. Did u drop any document
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jibson007: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Barselonia:

this people mean it ooo. Did u drop any document

Nope. they didn't ask for anything for now. they didn't even check the hard copy of our credentials. Though they are very frendly o but they know what they are doing. We were told we will be contacted by nxt week for the feed bck. so i guess they are truely serious as you said.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tomorrow shd be for architects...
Pure English test no be here ooo embarassed
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Keziehenry(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
soria4real:
am writing 2moro by 2pm in ph my course is accounting.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Jaynaira: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Am surprised at the lag reports. When I gatecrashed Ph's own on Thursday,while the test was on,the man in charge was soo friendly to gatecrashers that he sent a lady working there to make more photocopies of the question paper to cater for higher number of gatecrashers expected at the next batch. Strange to hear that they used master list to check guys in lag. Gatecrashers,don't give up,if u must give up anything,let that thing be ur TP to the venue.Wish u all success.

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by clemzo101(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Hahahahahhahahaaha very funny
Jaynaira:

Try tomorrow. Guess dats d last day for ph,not sure sha since I wasn't invited.No harm in trying,wont cost u more than two bottles of beer(which I know u like anyway) as TP.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by chimaude: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Barselonia:
I was even message twice grin
Bros Abeg Mechanical don write 4 PH?. Wonder d Criteria Upon Which Was Sent. Coz I go Show Dia By 10am
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Keziehenry(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls for people who have written d test,wats d duration.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by solidman59(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
1hr
Keziehenry:
Pls for people who have written d test,wats d duration.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2014
chimaude:
Bros Abeg Mechanical don write 4 PH?. Wonder d Criteria Upon Which Was Sent. Coz I go Show Dia By 10am
u fit Try ur luck
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2014
meeeennnn... stuck in apc Champaign rally...... tell japaul say I dey road oooo
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
.....meennn this people no Try ooo... dem think say engineer hear English , come dey bring Englishes.... anyway I wish my self all this best ..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.