Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? (1900 Views)

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
IS ALLAH THE GOD OF THE BIBLE? WHO IS THIS ALLAH?
DIVINE PROSTITUTION ?

In an attempt to promote peace & religious tollerance around the world, we often hear various leaders telling us that no religion advocates violence . Is this really true? What does the christian religion(assumed religion) stands for? What's the rational & the foundation of the moslem religion. Who's Allah , who's the Almighty God? The Christians & the Moslems are they worshipping the same God? Is God manifesting Himself through the prophet Mohammed & the same time through Jesus? If these Questions are all ye, then while terrorism?
Well, some have said Allah is the Arabic word for God, the same God of the bible(Another attempt to promote peace). If this is true then why did the Malayasian government banned christians from using the Word "Allah" & secondly, the islamic governmeny also banned the bible that was written in Malay language only due to the fact that it has in it the Word Allah as well as some other words that are claimed to have Islamic Origin? To believe there's no difference between Allah & God is simplistic. What does the Quran itself say about this?
Mohammed said, "... Our God and your God is( the same) One; and it is to Him we bow (in Islam)" Sura29:46. That is the Allah we prostrate & Sacrifice to in Islam and the Jehovah of your Bible is the same being.
It may be easy for many people to accept this claim bt a serious truth-seeking Christian or Muslim who refuses to accept things as they appear on the surface , and carefully studies the Quran and compares it wit the bible would discover that the claim is not as cheap as said above. Using the issue of heaven as an example, many people wonder why Christians and muslims claim to be heading for a particular heaven and yet are totally at odds about the way to get to that heaven.
LIFE IN THE MUSLIM PARADISE
The Quran says there is going to be a lot of sexual activities in Islamic paradise( Surah 56:10-22, 35-38). Generally the islamic paradise contains 6 major things to enjoy: beautiful virgins, young handsome boys, water, wine fruits & green silk & brocades( sura 76:13-21).
"As for the righteous, they shall surely triump. Theirs shall be Gardens and Vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truely overflowing cup.(surah 78:31)
....they will sit bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches(sura 37:40-48
....yes & we(Allah) shall wed them to dark-eyed houris(beautiful virgins(surah 44:51-55
...in them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.."(surah55:56-57).
Here we have seen there will be a lot of virgins which no angels or person has deflowered . They are not human beings, but specifically created beings, made soley for sextual satisfaction of muslim men in paradise. These companions have beautiful big illustrous eyes, maiden with swelling breasts. One hadith says each muslim (especially if he had Jihad very well on earth for the cause of Allah) , will be entitled to 500 houris, 4,000 virgins and 8,000 non-virgins - making 12,000 altogether just for one person. In anoda Hadith, Muhammas said , The lowliest of the inhabitants of paradise will be one who has 80,000 servants, 72 wives. But if all these are for the lowliest of the inhabitants , what then would be the share of the chief Imans, mullahs & sheikh ?
AN OPEN SEX MARKET?
In another Hadith we have this narrative: Hozrot Ali(t.a) narrated that the apostle of Allah said, "There is in paradise an open market wherein there will be no buying or selling but will consist of men & women . When a man desires a beauty, at once he will have intercourse with them as desired.
Before any muslim apologist begins to spiritualize or make a metaphor of this issue, let us hear what Muhammad says: In paradise the believer will be given such power to conduct sexual intercourse. From this we know the issue is not a metaphor.
From this , we can understand why some young men can join a suicide team to destroy themselves in cars & airplanes. One of their major convictions is that they would open their eyes a the bossom of specially made ladies in paradise. The Israeli media reported on a muslim suicide bomber caught before he managed to carry out his mission; the young man was wearing a towel as a loincloth to protect his genitals for use in paradise. In a book , author & Journalist Muhammad Galal Alkushk wrote , 'in paradise , a believer's pen*s is eternally erect. Another young suicide bomber who carried out the June 1, 2001 bombing outside the disco near the Dolphinarium in the Israeli capital killing about 23 teenage girls said before carrying out his mission: I will turn my body into bombs that will hurt the sons of Zion , blast them , and burn their remains. Call out in Joy , oh my mother ; distribute sweets , oh my father and brothers ; a wedding with the black-eyed awaits your son in Paradise.
In sura: 33:50, we read:
O prophet(mohammad)! We have made lawful to you , your wives to whom you have paid their dowers (mahr) , and those to whom your right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has given to you as a Fai-Booty and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who migrated from mecca with you , and a believing woman if she offers herself to the prophet and the prophet wishes to marry her, a privilege for you only not for the rest of the believers....(Alhilali). However, inspite of all d women that surround muhammad, he had no surviving male child. All his male children died young. He therefore adopted a boy , Zaid ibn Harithah, who grew up & was blessed wit a charmin young girl. Unfortunately,this lady became a temptation for the prophet. One day , on visit to Zaid' house, Muhammad saw Zaynab not completely covered . Overwhelmed & slain by the lady's beauty, the prophet gasped: PRAISED BELONGED UNTO ALLAH WHO TURNETH THE HEARTS OF MEN AS HE WILLETH."
Before long, arrangements were completed for Zaid to divorce Zaynab so that prophet muhammad could marry her. At first muhammad feared what people would say if he took over Zaynab .So he first pretended he was not personally interested in the lady. But Allah rebuked him for such seeming hypocrisy & fear. surah 33:37.
Hardly could Zaib have willingly with all his heart , relinguished his newly wedded wife to somebody else. Hardly could zaynab too have willing abandoned her youthfull , energetic , vibrant husband for an over 50-year old. Since muhammed had insisted that his claim over zaid' wife was the will & decree of Allah( and muhammed was the only one receiving the revelations), there was nothing zaid could do but to submit(That's what makes a good muslim: submission to the will of Allah). Prophet muhammad issued warning on this matter in surah 33:36, it says, " It is not fitting for a believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah & His apostle, to have any option about about their decision & whoever disobeys Allah & his apostle , he has indeed gone in plain error.
Did Muhammad actually have such a revelation as recorded in the Quran ? Muslims say yes. Was it from Allah ? They say yes. This is one of the reasons why one would have a problem believing that this Allah who makes such a commandment & turnes the hearts of men to do so such a thing is the same Jehovah of the Bible. Jesus Christ had a clear stand on this kind of situation. He said:
...I say unto you , that whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of formication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committed adultery (Matthew 5:32).
MUT'A : DIVINE PROSTITUTION ?
In the Hadith Mishkat-ul-Masabih, we read:
Ibn Masu'd reported: We were fighting along with Messenger of Allah while our wives were not with us . We said: shall we not undergo castration ? The holy prophet forbade us from that. Afterwards he made lawful Mut'ah marriage ( Mut'ah means desire or pleasure. Is a practice that allows faithful muslims to have some other temporary wives at different strategic places wherever he lodges) . So all of us married a woman for a fixed term in exchange for a cloth. Afterwards Abudullah, servant of Allah recited: O those who believe ! Do not make unlawful the Good things which Allah has made for you ( Surah 5 : 87 ). Mut'ah involved a man hiring a woman for a specific amount of money , for a certain period of time , to have sex with her . In another time , the followers of Muhammad complained to him that they had not had sex for a long time , so he said to them : 'enjoy these women'.
No doubt , there are millions of respectable Muslims who believe that such beliefs are fanaticism & have no basis in Islam . But such Muslims have no basis for their beliefs.
Muhammad had said, " to fall a martyr of Allah ( Jihad ) atones for everything except a debt..... Six rewards are conferred on a martyr by Allah . " the first is he is forgiven immediately and his abode in Paradise is shown him ." The fifth: " Seventy-two celestial brides will be given to him in marriage." I wonder what happens if the martyr is a lady . How many husbands will she be entitled to ?
A Muslim who believes in these things has no sense of loss. If he kills you in Jihad, he has won . If you kill him , he has won! This is a motivation for Islamic suicide bombings. Their motivation is not Osama bin Laden or any other Leader. Their motivation is from the Quran and the Hadith.

ALLAH MISLEADS TO HELL ??
There are several verses in the Quran which state clearly that Allah can decide to mislead a person from the way of salvation if he chooses to:
And had Allah willed , He could have made you all one nation, but He sends whom He will astray and guides whom He will; but you shall certainly be asked for what you used to do ( Surah 16 : 93, 13: 27b; 25:8-9; 42:44).
What Allah is saying here in that Surah 16 is that even though it is he(Allah) that will lead you astray , yet on the judgement day, he would still have to call you to account for any evil you did. Surah 4:8c warns that nobody should lead a person who has been led astray by Allah to the way of Salvation.
Jesus Christ Said , I'm the Light of the world; he that believeth in Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life ( John 8:12). The God and Father of our Jesus Christ is the One we Christians follow, & we can never be led astray to Hell by that God. The God of the Bible is a God " Who will have all men to be saved , and come to the knowledge of the truth" ( 1 Timothy 2: 4, 2Peter 3: 9).
ALL BLACK PEOPLE FOR HELL?
Muslims often tell the black people allover the world to reject Christianity & embrace Islam , that Christianity is the whiteman' religion. An Islamic tradition quotes Muhammad as saying Allah has destined all the black people in the world for Hell fire, while the whites are destined for heaven:
The holy prophet said : Allah created Adam . Then He stroke his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were on his right side: Towards Paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards hell and i don't care .
If Mohammad were to be alive today he would discover that even Arabs are not regarded by Europeans as whitemen . From this Hadith, an African Muslim must know he has no place in the Islamic Paradise, even if he dies fighting Jihad.

ALLAH SAYS ALL MUSLIMS WILL GO TO HELL
The Quran makes a shocking but clear statement that apart from 'unbelievers', all Muslims will go to hell:
There is non of you that shall not go there (hell)- this is the judgement your Lord has purposed. Then we shall save those who fear Allah , and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees (Surah19:71-72.
In a later edition , pickthall recasts the second sentence as : "That is a fixed decree of thy Lord."
...We shall parade them about Gehenna (Hell fire) hobbling on their knees. Then we shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened....; then we shall know very well those most deserving to burn there . Not one of you there is, but he shall go down into it ; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined. Then we shall deliver those that were God fearing ; and the Evil doers we shall leave there , hobbling on their knees.(from verse 69).
How long will a devout Muslim stay in hell before Allah comes to rescue him ? The rescuing is to be done on the day of judgement. Meanwhile, billions of Muslims have died since Islam started 1400 years ago. If this day does not come in the next one thousand years, they will remain there & the present billion wil join them.
If words have meaning, then what the Quran is revealing here clearly is that as a matter of the policy of Allah , being a Muslim is sufficient to qualify a man as a candidate of Hell in the first place and that the real salvation comes only when one is already in Hell . Now compare Allah' way salvation with that offered by Jesus Christ : "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.... (Romans 8:1).
It is surprising to know that Muhammad himself did not know for sure whether or not he was one of those in the sects (part) that wil be plucked forth from hell or will remain there. This is because in the Hadith , it is reported:
I heard the messenger of Allah say- "Verily the Almighty and Glorious Allah caught one party with His right hand and another with another hand , and said: This is for this , and this is for this, and i don't care .' I don't know in which of the two parties I am".
What that means is that Allah has already divided mankind into two parties- the group destined for Hell, and that of those destined for Heaven ( who must first enter Hell); and here Mohammad is quoted as saying he does not actually know himself which group he belongs.
How will a devout Muslim get out of that hell fire? Muhammad says, Allah will watch out for the marks of prostration (prayers ). This is the calloused dark mark or bump that appears on the forehead of a Muslim who touches the ground with his bare head in prostration of prayers. That means even if you have gone to mecca on pilgrimage ten times and paid much alms & fasted all your life , what will count at the end of the day is the mark on your forehead. If you don't have it , you will remain in Hell forever! Even d mark does not prevent you from going to hell in the first place. A few Muslims who know about this make every effort to make sure they acquire this mark on their foreheads. Some muslim priests who could not acquire the mark by normal constant prostration & hitting the forehead on the ground, take a hot potsherd or something to scrap or burn the forehead to get the mark. . Some have been known to have scraped their foreheads on the wall to acquire the mark. Think about that and compare it to what Jesus offers: This is the record that you may know that you have eternal life. He that believeth in the Son of God( Jesus) hath life..."

WHO HAS DIRECT ENTRY TO ISLAMIC PARADISE??

The only person who is given an assurance of direct entry to Islamic Paradise at death is the one who dies while fighting Jihad- the one who dies on the battleground. All others will go through the process of entry hell fire first and then on the day of judgement, some of them will be plucked forth.. Unfortunately, Muhammad himself did not die on the battleground. He died in his House. Some Islamic historians say he died of pneumonia. Many hadiths agree that he died of food poisoning from a Jewish woman whom he had forced to marry after killing her husband.
Now, if dying on the battleground is what qualifies a Muslim for direct entry into Paradise and Muhammad did not die on the battleground, where then is this man since he died 1400 years ago ? When his name is mentioned, the Muslim prays for him, ' May the peace of Allah be upon him - pbub'. Is the man already in paradise? If he's in Paradise , should he not be in perfect peace ? Should he not be the one to be praying for Muslims- and not Muslims praying for him ? Why have the prayers of billions of Muslims not been able to bring peace upon the man for centuries?
I have a lot to tell you about Allah & about the God of the Bible. The essence is not to condemn the faithful muslims but to reveal the basis of your belief and also show you a better hope in Christ Jesus...Think about these things! Man is a logical being that's one of the main reasons we ar superior to animals.

If you want to give your life to christ simply say this prayer:
There Lord Jesus, i have read and understand that there is no salvation in any other. I believe with all my heart that you were killed and buried for my sins that i may be saved . Henceforth, I confess with my mouth that you are my Lord and Saviour. Amen
CONGREGATION If you'v said that prayer. For more information on your salvation, Read Romans 10:9-10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by bakandow11: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
i will start from your first quran qoute, Allah was revealing to mohammed to tell us never to argue with the people of the book but in the best manner and in that manner i will today.
I start in the name of Allah the most beneficient the merciful, am not here to defend islam and i seek forgiveness for watever i will be puting across, u cant just enter a verse bring it out and believe u av all d message, u av to luk for the reason or story behind such verse, why on earth do xtains seperate the hold testament from the new if that is d case, ISSA ( JESUS) may d peace and blessing of Allah be upon him is my prophet too, to be a muslim i must believe in him. Go deep find the root of every verse, where and what lead to it.
THE Quran as never been touch revised or re written, it truthfulness will always prevail.
dis bible was said to av been discover as the oldest bible written in jesus language by bernabars, use all u av to research the content of the very special book then u will know exactly what to say, dnt be a xtain because ur father and mother were, research more on why the old testament was seperated, why didnt dey live it jst the way God put it, why do we muslim keep ours that way.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by bundur(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ur write up is 2 mich 4 me 2 read bt if u knw ur old testament well u wl knw dat God is Almighty Allah
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes! Allah is the same God as that of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by Truth24(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Who is Jesus to Moslems then?
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by shaggy007(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Says who? Allah is Osama Bin Laden's mentor.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by SalC: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
bakandow11:
i will start from your first quran qoute, Allah was revealing to mohammed to tell us never to argue with the people of the book but in the best manner and in that manner i will today.
I start in the name of Allah the most beneficient the merciful, am not here to defend islam and i seek forgiveness for watever i will be puting across, u cant just enter a verse bring it out and believe u av all d message, u av to luk for the reason or story behind such verse, why on earth do xtains seperate the hold testament from the new if that is d case, ISSA ( JESUS) may d peace and blessing of Allah be upon him is my prophet too, to be a muslim i must believe in him. Go deep find the root of every verse, where and what lead to it.
THE Quran as never been touch revised or re written, it truthfulness will always prevail.
dis bible was said to av been discover as the oldest bible written in jesus language by bernabars, use all u av to research the content of the very special book then u will know exactly what to say, dnt be a xtain because ur father and mother were, research more on why the old testament was seperated, why didnt dey live it jst the way God put it, why do we muslim keep ours that way.
Did you just wrote the bold? Oldest bible? Written in Jesus' language? By Barnabas? grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by PastorKun(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Allah(if he exists) is definitely and clearly not the God of the bible. It's just not possible.
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by true2god: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
striktlymi:
Thats a fat lie often told my apologetic muslims. The God and father of Jesus is different from the islamic god.

Read and Bible and the quran, they contradict alot and can certainly come from different authors and inspiration.
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by urheme: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Very expository @ OP
Good research and comparism,

Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by AlMuflihah(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
@ OP first of all I do strongly disagree that my Allah is the same God as the gods of the bible, probably the same God as the old testament but definitely not the same as the gods of the new testament. When I started reading the lies in the post, I was constructing a refuttal at first in my head, but when I got a few paragraphs down I felt it isn't necessary, because only Christians would swallow these lies without questioning or researching for themselves because it soothes their dumb brains. Then a thought came to me that this Who is this Allah's author must be an igbo man for all I see is someone trying to make ends meet by writing lies (abi na man must chop)
And now my big challenge, if anyone of you feels he is man enough or woman enough or gay enough(since its not prohibited in your religion) he/she/he-she should let's look at all this hungry man(moshay) has written academically from d very first verse/hadith. And please I want only academically sounded people and intellectuals and not any random idiot. Signify if u think u can...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by promisechuks: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hey stop!

They are pretty different!

Christian God is YAWEEH while muslim god is allah.

YAWEEH sees everybody as children while allah sees his followers as slaves and count non-believers as something worse than slave.
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by facheux: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
Humblebloke:
Naah..... He's yahweh's gay partner........ They practically share the same ideology.
[/s]

Hate speech
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by Humblebloke(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
facheux:
[s][/s]
Hate speech

Swerve joorundecided
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by facheux: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
Humblebloke:

Swerve joorundecided
[/s]

Relax.
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by Demmzy15(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
true2god:
Thats a fat lie often told my apologetic muslims. The God and father of Jesus is different from the islamic god.

Read and Bible and the quran, they contradict alot and can certainly come from different authors and inspiration.
Allaah is certainly different from your biblical God now, he neither commands infants heads to be bashed on walls nor parents to eat their children. He's a merciful, plus he can't even be compared to anything human. Imagine Paul saying the foolishness of God is greater than wisesnes of men or did the guy put it sef? grin grin mchw, na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by facheux: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
Allaah is certainly different from your biblical God now, he neither commands infants heads to be bashed on walls nor parents to eat their children. He's a merciful, plus he can't even be compared to anything human. Imagine Paul saying the foolishness of God is greater than wisesnes of men or did the guy put it sef? grin grin mchw, na wa o!

I honestly feel sad for them when reality hits in thier confined graves begging for a second chance. Hell shown plain to view thier books in thier left hand.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by facheux: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
al-Bukhaari (2441), Muslim (2768) and Ibn Maajah (183) from Safwaan ibn Muhriz al-Maazini who said: Whilst I was walking with Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), holding his hand, a man came up to him and said:

“What did you hear the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say about al-najwa (the secret conversation that Allaah will have with His slaves on the Day of Resurrection)?”

He said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘Allaah will draw the believer close to Him and He will screen him, then He will say: “Do you admit such and such a sin? Do you admit such and such a sin?” And he will say: “Yes, O Lord.”

Then when he has admitted his sins, and thinks that he is doomed, (Allaah) will say: “I concealed them for you in the world, and I forgive you for them today.” Then he will be given the book of his good deeds [Ibn Maajah adds: In his right hand].

As for the kaafirs and the hypocrites, they will be called before all people. Those are the ones who told lies about Allaah.’”
Re: Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? by johnydon22(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is glaring that both the Christian God and Islamic God share the same Abrahamic origin of the jewish Tenarks.

It gets funny that Judaism, Christianity and Islam all share similar God but it tells them all different things grin

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Is God ? / Hea / I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.