Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike (1722 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Ghanaian Actress Baby Blanche: I’m A Woman, But I Hardly Wear Pants / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
In an interview with The Nigerian Tribune Chika Ike said she hardly read about her self on the social media that that's the only way to avoid heart breaks.

At this point in my life, I hardly Google myself, because if you do, you may get heartbroken. I have a publicist and this keeps me from the stress of reading so much about myself. I don’t want to be
thinking about what someone has written about me. I don’t want anything to keep me from my goals in life. At this point in my life, I want to be more focused. That is why I have a publicist to tell me what I
should do or shouldn’t do. I try not to let all those things distract me. We all have feelings. People say we don’t care, but we do because we have blood running through our veins.

On her lodging in the most expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi

I like being happy. I do things that make me happy. I know there were lots of reactions; my publicist told me. If going to the moon would make me happy, I would go to the moon. If diving into the ocean would make
me happy, I would do just that. That is the stage I am right now. I don’t need to let people’s opinions on how I live my life affect me. As long as I don’t hurt anybody in the process, nobody should feel bad about it.

When asked if she will marry again

Normally, I would not answer that question because it is personal, but I would say something: I still believe in love. Love is a beautiful thing.

What is your take on tattoos?

I don’t have any.

Why

I love art and even ask people what their tattoo

http://jayboss..nl/2014/10/hardly-google-myself-to-avoid.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by aniobimartin: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Don't be scared of yourself. Google yourself if you are innocent

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
guilty conscience grin
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by Kunbee: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Live your life girl grin
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by philantoxx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk about a conscience as dark as the cover of essence magazine
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by ehiphill: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kunbee:
Life your life girl
leave your life you mean to say?
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by ehiphill: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls you people should leave this girl alone jooorrr! I like her
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by corisande: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
ehiphill:
leave your life you mean to say?

live your life you mean to say?
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by icebebe(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kunbee:
Life your life girl
yea,life wire tins
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by Kunleskey(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Really? Definately u don't trust yourself....
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by englishmart(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
ehiphill:
Pls you people should leave this girl alone jooorrr! I like her
you like her. But not everybody does
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by hatux: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
corisande:

live your life you mean to say?
Wanted to make jest of the guy but end up making jest of himself... Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by englishmart(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
hatux:
Wanted to make jest of the guy but end up making jest of himself... Lol cheesy
hahahahahahahahahaahahahaah

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by MisterLongman(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2014
icebebe:
yea,life wire tins
gringrin....... The guy na confirmed ibadan guy
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by Xionez(m): 3:23am On Oct 19, 2014
To be frank, I like Chika Ike and if I were her publicist, I would have picked a secluded, enchanting, serene, untouched, pollution free and unspoiled resort or island. That way, one gets in touch with his/her inner self, feels at peace and refreshed during and after her getaway.

How the business-like air of Abu Dhabi accomplishes things other than depression remains to be seen by me.
She might as well pack in suits and a briefcase for a "getaway"

Nevada is another place if one loves being around people. But Manager, Entrepreneurs, Officers of Industries and most celebs choose areas where they can take the much needed RnR without the stress,noise and business included. Their secretaries, managers, PROs, publicist etc should manage the rest while they are gone.

Well, as they say, different strokes for different folks!
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Xionez:
To be frank, I like Chika Ike and if I were her publicist, I would have picked a secluded, enchanting, serene, untouched, pollution free and unspoiled resort or island. That way, one gets in touch with his/her inner self, feels at peace and refreshed during and after her getaway.

How the business-like air of Abu Dhabi accomplishes things other than depression remains to be seen by me.
She might as well pack in suits and a briefcase for a "getaway"

Nevada is another place if one loves being around people. But Manager, Entrepreneurs, Officers of Industries and most celebs choose areas where they can take the much needed RnR without the stress,noise and business included. Their secretaries, managers, PROs, publicist etc should manage the rest while they are gone.

Well, as they say, different strokes for different folks!
in one sentence. Do you want to be her publicist?

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by Xionez(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2014
englishmart:
in one sentence. Do you want to be her publicist?

Yes! grin
Re: I Hardly Google Myself To Avoid Heartbreak. -chika Ike by englishmart(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Xionez:

Yes! grin
I can help you. Provided you won't go beyond

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMGG! Prince Uzoegwu Decides To Show You ‘All He’s MADE OF’ [SEE PIC] / Chris Brown Babymama: 7 Things You Must Know About Nia Amey / Singer Azealia Banks Gets Completely Unclad For Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.