Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

* * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * (2079 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by mikuz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
NL rap battles presents : Fight till death - Elymax Vs Iam . . .

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 11.59pm, Saturday 18 October 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
*****Maxiimus***** #bodybagg-ent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
check
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
check
are your bars ready?

Pls give me till 12pm..... I went for a very important lecture... #my bad....... Reply asap....
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

are your bars ready?

Pls give me till 12pm..... I went for a very important lecture... #my bad....... Reply asap....

dude let's do 30 lines ... what's the fun in 24 lines?....
like the way bis and coog brawled and other top emcees brawl..... ... so talk now...so mikuz can change the bars limit to 30 and I can add some lines and finish up...

sure we can drop by 12am ..but it musnt exceed 12am ....reply asap
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by mikuz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

dude let's do 30 lines ... what's the fun in 24 lines?....
like the way bis and coog brawled and other top emcees brawl..... ... so talk now...so mikuz can change the bars limit to 30 and I can add some lines and finish up...

sure we can drop by 12am ..but it musnt exceed 12am ....reply asap

Too many lines makes a battle boring and uneventful for voters. Or are you gonna vote too? The more the lines, the more the amount of time you'll need to vote. I can extend it to 24 lines but not 30.
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikuz:

Too many lines makes a battle boring and uneventful for voters. Or are you gonna vote too? The more the lines, the more the amount of time you'll need to vote. I can extend it to 24 lines but not 30.

okay 24 lines then.....12 o clock sharp... we both post
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
elymax you viewing the thread...you ready or what??
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:
elymax you viewing the thread...you ready or what??
i'm ready... Post then i follow suit....
24lines it is! Not 30..... I even barely scripted 24.... Smh...
No shaking though.... It's almost 12... I'll post as soon as you do...
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm ready... Post then i follow suit....
24lines it is! Not 30..... I even barely scripted 24.... Smh...
No shaking though.... It's almost 12... I'll post as soon as you do...

bro ..that's not the way its done here.....

the challenger drops first..... remember...
Mikuz tell him how it goes....immediately you drop ..I drop mine asap....
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2014
First of all.. I'm not ELIZABETH... So any lies he tells about that is just that!!!

Now here's few of his amazing FACTs

* he's a f@g hu poses half nnude in his pix
* he claims his vocabulary is wider than the
road to hell

*he has thrown tantrums @ almost everyone
in this section( a proof of lunacy)
* calls himself shawarma(a pastry)
* nd uuuuhhhm, one more thing...

He's too handsome... A wink from him drives
chimpanzees crazy. wink

Diss @ darkrebel/arowo

word!!!

my scissors to the neck/ i slit your throat in
secs/
or i punch ya eyes with poo . . . Cry sh1t unto
this vet/
so, try me not, don't ye dare!/
cos i could easily break you, "pastry" . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Like jesus broke the "bread"/

i started ya brawls here....... so kneel before max/
it's high time i end you...... This is your last/
a modern warrior, i kill with short gats/
the rebel is oldskul! swinging cutlass/
if "dark". claims "knight"....... I'll suck him dry....... with millions of "BATS"/

in the barack, they f*cking yo mama/ cos she slaughtered yo papa/ it's obvious you suffering a trauma/
madman! You abscounded from yaba/
............... I mean, no one knows you sane ......................unless we talking obama/

i whip the slywhimp with a broom/
but b4 you cry me a lagoon/
i hit with "bars" ......... till you die in a "saloon"/
i rhyme with the lampoon/ to expose this ugly guy as a wack loon/
i told my pet to see its ......... type as he snaps nnude/
it said naaaah! i'm a monkey.........
..................i'm not a baboon/

I make a g hover ........ Like creating the creator/ i'm creatively a major/
when i'm relating with three aimed guns/
he best be praying it's fake stunts/
but if the fool messes with me .....................
...................... I'm grabbing blades to slit his anus/

the words i scramble/ is enough to hurt n handle/
you should turn right back, dude/
before i have you scourged n bambooed/
or i wrap you with a white garment ........ Then i light ya head ........ till you burn like candles/

stop talking tough nd acting cool/ you ugly ape! I'll form an article/ biology students ........... should stop searching the forest and the zoo/
they should come n carry you/ to be used as specimen ......... for their practical/

Everybody's got stregnth! mine is fitness/ yet my verse ......... symbolizes illness/
..............."dark" is weak! ...... the moment i bring the "light" he's dismissed/................
............. nd since he likes poking nose..... i BLOW OUT HIS DUMB BRAIN.............
........................Splashed all OVER HIS WORKPLACE..................
..................He should MIND
HIS BUSINESS!/

He's a "prey on the run" ....... Call me "tunde's author"/
From me to krone! he was screwed n tortured/
he's back! but he bleeds........
.................his wounds aint nurtured/ he was bruised n punctured/ booed n ruptured/ by a school girl for sure/
"DR". couldnt take out "TB".................
...................He's a useless doctor!/

i'm richard rahl!.......... i'll leave "dark in" doom to suffer/

i'm causing the tout's departure/ having the crowd reassured/
i'm lyrically sound n mature/
but believe me......... this cow is a proud ammateur/
nd since the "bull" claims he's the "sh1t"...............
.........................I'll put him in the ground like "manure"/

since he's "saucy"........... i roast his @ss with hot sushi/
d1tched his d1ck....... for being a f@g who's called lucy/
the fool claims........ his vocab is broad to see /....... Sure, ..........
.................... .But it aint wider than his mum's ppussy/

i decaptate ya with a smite/ i drop ya left hand.......... with blades while in a fight/
the other, i take out with a knife/ flinged nd aimed high into the sky/
then i blow you into space .............. ....................to make ya "meet your right"/

*****maX*****......... No controversy. Pls.

18 Likes 13 Shares

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2014
if this lifeless Jew......

holds a grudge with the Nazi/ or is stubborn to bow...and worship me daily/ i ll' gut this coxswain...till he's bumped off the main ship/
Make his death a "present tense"....when  i  have Ely mauled!!....and Clubbed with a "Chain-see"!!!/

Only on cracked kitchen walls....does this Lizard rise/ and today today....this rretard dies/
So reach for  your remote....watch his funeral aired!!....on Aljazeera live!!!/
he ll' be choked with his kerchief.....till he soaks in his sweat/  and for growling at vets/ I ll' klamp his nostrils....till he grabs it in pain...so literally speaking.....he's holding his breath!!!/

When this lunatic spews....his verse is lame/ but fore' i have him lynched....or set to maim/
He ll' be thrown in a "bonfire"......and roasted alive.....when i "birth the flame"!!!/
10 denari and he's bought...this dumb creep is cheap/ and unfit to spit/
He's Solomon Northup....so  I ll have this slave working....from 6 to 6!!!/
And for everyday he blabbers/ or tries to eat...with this crazy master/
I ll plank him with "chairs and stools".....just to teach the bastard.....Some "Table manners'!!!/

Ely's a nnaked earthworm.....with ridiculous blabs/ always boasting he's  magic.....with mischievous acts/ and his hideous raps/
Your spells have been broken....now go squirt on Voldemort......or Sirius Black!!!/
Or I ll show my true colors...in a violent way/ with the Ak's brought...to have this rodent sprayed/till he's smoked in "purple"....and his layers ripped.....with "ultraviolet"rays!!!/

So Park well toad....or i ll come with fiends/ to stomp your benz/
Then "coach" you to rap....with a stove in your asss....cos you ll' "warm the bench"!!/
Then I ll bust and rage...with full speed and bend/ this faggits neck...till the fool screams and yells/
Then I ll "toss his skull forward"....as his only chance....to be "AHEAD"!!!/
i ll proceed still....to Smash this frail/ as ferocious Godzillas...attacks the place/
then gag El with "last year's clothes"....and rob him of his life....in an "Old-fashioned way"!!!/

in my mighty empire/ if this serf dares to err...He ll be prepped for stake...and tied to ten tyres/
But if he "sits on my fence" ....he will be slashed with "clippers"....when I start to "barb wires"!!!/

Then I ll' have 5 rapists....to bring us his mother/ straight to the room
..and indoors we ll ffuck her/ even use her pants...to string words together!!/
But I got to admit....she's curvy and sexy/ nahhhh am kidding....she's ugly and dirty/ but I banged her sha....and my long dick she sucked quick/
Good ffellatio in the 'summer'.....my point exactly....is Ely's my 'Offspring'!!!/

So here's the deal...you ain't a golden gem/ you got chicks I agree...but ain't boning them/
Just quit hip-hop and do "carols"...and you might just be....the next "Bonny M"!!!//

Here is the part....where you ll see me go/ ve beat this bloke/
even my "COMMON ENTRANCE"....had killed this foe/
....while El's still reading........"UGO.C.UGO!!!/

#easy

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

* he's a f@g hu poses half nude in his pix
* he claims his vocabulary is wider than the
road to hell

*he has thrown tantrums @ almost everyone
in this section( a proof of lunacy)
* calls himself shawarma(a pastry)
* nd uuuuhhhm, one more thing...

He's too handsome... A wink from him drives
chimpanzees crazy. wink

Diss @ darkrebel/arowo

word!!!

my scissors to the neck/ i slit your throat in
secs/
or i punch ya eyes with poo . . . Cry sh1t unto
this vet/
so, try me not, don't ye dare!/
cos i could easily break you, "pastry" . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Like jesus broke the "bread"/

i started ya brawls here....... so kneel before
max/
it's high time i end you...... This is your last/
a modern warrior, i kill with short gats/
the rebel is oldskul! swinging cutlass/
if "dark". claims "knight"....... I'll suck him dry....... with millions of "BATS"/

in the barack, they f*cking yo mama/ cos she
slaughtered yo papa/ it's obvious you suffering a trauma/
madman! You abscounded from yaba/
............... cos no one knows you
sane
......................unless we talking obama/

i whip the slywhimp with a broom/
but b4 you cry me a lagoon/
i hit with "bars" ......... till you die in a "saloon"/
i rhyme with the lampoon/ to expose
this ugly guy as a wack loon/ i told my pet to
see its ......... type as he snaps nude/
it said naaaah! i'm a monkey.........
..................i'm not a baboon/

I make a g hover ........ Like creating the creator/ i'm creatively a major/
when i'm relating with three aimed guns/
he best be praying it's fake stunts/
but if the fool messes with me ...........
...................... I'm grabbing blades to slit his anus/

the words i scramble/ is enough to hurt n handle/
you should turn right back, dude/
before i have you scourged n bambooed/
or i wrap you with a white garment ........ Then i
light ya head ........ till you burn like candles/

stop talking tough nd acting cool/ you ugly ape! I'll form an article/ biology students ........... should stop searching the forest and the zoo/
they should come n carry you/ to be used as specimen ......... for their practical/

Everybody's got stregnth, mine is fitness/ yet my verse ......... symbolizes illness/
..............."dark" is weak! ...... the moment i bring
the "light" he's dismissed/................ ............. nd
since he likes poking nose..... i BLOW OUT HIS
DUMB BRAIN....... Splashed all OVER HIS
WORKPLACE.................. ..................He should MIND
HIS BUSINESS!/

He's a "prey on the run" ....... Call me "tunde's author"/
From me to krone! he was screwed n tortured/
he's back! but he bleeds........
.................his wounds aint nurtured/ he was bruised n punctured/ booed n ruptured/ by a
school girl for sure/ "DR" couldnt take out "TB".........
...................He's a useless doctor!/

i'm richard rahl! i'll leave "dark in" doom to suffer/

i'm causing the tout's departure/
yeah i'm having the crowd reassured/
i'm lyrically sound n mature/
but believe me......... this cow is a proud ammateur/
nd since the "bull" claims he's the
"sh1t"...............
.........................I'll put him in the
ground like "manure"/

he's "saucy", i roast his @ss with hot sushi/
d1tched his d1ck....... for being a f@g who's called lucy/
the fool claims........ his vocab is broad to see /....... Sure, .......... .................... .But it aint wider than his mum's ppussy/

i decaptate ya with a smite/ i drop ya left hand.......... with blades while in a fight/
the other, i take out with a knife/ flinged nd aimed high into the sky/
then i blow you into space .............. ....................to make ya "meet your right"/

*****maX****
goodnight
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2014
few humorous lines tho..nice from both side..drop ved later grin

1 Like

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2014
Darkrebel:
if this lifeless Jew......

holds a grudge with the Nazi/ or is stubborn to bow...and worship me daily/ i ll' gut this coxswain...till he's bumped off the main ship/
Make his death a "present tense"....when  i  have Ely mauled!!....and Clubbed with a "Chain-see"!!!/

Only on cracked kitchen walls....does this Lizard rise/ and today today....this rretard dies/
So reach for  your remote....watch his funeral aired!!....on Aljazeera live!!!/
he ll' be choked with his kerchief.....till he soaks in his sweat/  and for growling at vets/ I ll' klamp his nostrils....till he grabs it in pain...so literally speaking.....he's holding his breath!!!/

When this lunatic spews....his verse is lame/ but fore' i have him lynched....or set to maim/
He ll' be thrown in a "bonfire"......and roasted alive.....when i "birth the flame"!!!/
10 denari and he's bought...this dumb creep is cheap/ and unfit to spit/
He's Solomon Northup....so  I ll have this slave working....from 6 to 6!!!/
And for everyday he blabbers/ or tries to eat...with this crazy master/
I ll plank him with "chairs and stools".....just to teach the bastard.....Some "Table manners'!!!/

Ely's a nnaked earthworm.....with ridiculous blabs/ always boasting he's  magic.....with mischievous acts/ and his hideous raps/
Your spells have been broken....now go squirt on Voldemort......or Sirius Black!!!/
Or I ll show my true colors...in a violent way/ with the Ak's brought...to have this rodent sprayed/till he's smoked in "purple"....and his layers ripped.....with "ultraviolet"rays!!!/

So Park well toad....or i ll come with fiends/ to stomp your benz/
Then "coach" you to rap....with a stove in your asss....cos you ll' "warm the bench"!!/
Then I ll bust and rage...with full speed and bend/ this faggits neck...till the fool screams and yells/
Then I ll "toss his skull forward"....as his only chance....to be "AHEAD"!!!/
Then Smash this frail/ as ferocious Godzillas...attacks the place/ and gags El with "last year's clothes"....to rob him off his life....in an "Old-fashioned way"!!!/

my mighty empire/ if this serf dares to err...He ll be prepped for stake...and tied to ten tyres/
But if he "sits on my fence" ....he will be slashed with "[ b]clippers[/b]"....when I start to "barb wires"!!!/

Then I ll' have 5 rapists....to bring us his mother/ straight to the room
..and indoors we ll ffuck her/ even use her pants...to string words together!!/
But I got to admit....she's curvy and sexy/ nahhhh am kidding....she's ugly and dirty/ but I banged her sha....and my long dick she sucked quick/
Good ffellatio in the 'summer'.....my point exactly....is Ely's my 'Offspring'!!!/

So here's the deal...you ain't a golden gem/ you got chicks I agree...but ain't boning them/
Just quit hip-hop and do "carols"...and you might just be....the next "Bonny M"!!!//

Here is the part....where you ll see me go/ ve beat this bloke/
even my "COMMON ENTRANCE"....had killed this foe/
....while El's still reading........"UGO.C.UGO!!!/

#shawarma
stamped!
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Geoxpress(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Uhmm.

Lol
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Geoxpress(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Opener-»Max

Closer-»Iam(prefer his)

Punchlines-»Iam(just a lil margin)

Metaphors-»tie

Personals-»max

Wordplay-»Iam(g hover was used by Rich hommie. Others stale, so it was darken rahl vs Off spring and born fire common entrance.......others?)

Nameplay-»tie/nil

Rhymes-»Max

Flow-tie

Wetin be tie breaker sef??

Mvgt-»Iam(more creative. .max I get all the bull shiit stuff. .bt Iam hit harder here. My view tho)

3 Likes

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Wrongturn: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Opener - 1 point - - -Max (breaking bread >pastry< )

Rhymes - 2 points - - - tie (Max for win this but he rhymed cal cle and cool)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- - - Dark (bonny m, Solomon northup, etc. Elymax has too...but forcing Darken Rahl to Dark na the ffuck up)

Punchlines - 3 points - - -Max (sorry, I don't count indirect punchlines. Save them for cyphers. "dark is weak..moment I bring the light he dismiss!" )

Personals - 2 points- - -Max (nothing from Dark at all)

Flow - 1 point - - -tie (both of them have shaky verses, maybe na rush)

Wordplays - 2 points - - -tie (again Max would have won this crit but that > Usain< part spoiled it. it's Hussein not Usain. Barrack Hussein Obama. And e for better if u say 'who's sane' instead but e for no fit ur point. So as it goes, only meteorite and born fire stand out. Gee hover and offspring don expire )

Closer - 1 point- - -nil (should have ended with a personal or namplay, not wordplay but...)

6 - 2
My vote - -Elymaxiimus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by mikuz(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks, more votes please . . .
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by mikuz(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Good battle, nice showing from Elymax but Darkrebel came harder with the punches and puns.

MVGT : DARKREBEL

3 Likes

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Opener - 1 point - - -Max (breaking bread >pastry< )

Rhymes - 2 points - - - tie (Max for win this but he rhymed cal cle and cool)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- - - Dark (bonny m, Solomon northup, etc. Elymax has too...but forcing Darken Rahl to Dark na the ffuck up)

Punchlines - 3 points - - -Max (sorry, I don't count indirect punchlines. Save them for cyphers. "dark is weak..moment I bring the light he dismiss!" )

Personals - 2 points- - -Max (nothing from Dark at all)

Flow - 1 point - - -tie (both of them have shaky verses, maybe na rush)

Wordplays - 2 points - - -tie (again Max would have won this crit but that > Usain< part spoiled it. it's Hussein not Usain. Barrack Hussein Obama. And e for better if u say 'who's sane' instead but e for no fit ur point. So as it goes, only meteorite and born fire stand out. Gee hover and offspring don expire )

Closer - 1 point- - -Elmax.
Mvgt==> Elmaximus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by 007Bruce: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2014
So here's the deal...you ain't a golden
gem/ you got chicks I agree...but ain't
boning them/
Just quit hip-hop and do " carols"...and
you might just be....the next "Bonny
M"!!!//

2 Likes

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by 007Bruce: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Opener - tie

wordplay - darkrebel( you should punch with em)

metaphor - darkrebel

rhymes - elymax

personal - elymax

punchline - darkrebel

flow - elymax

closer - Tie

W - darkrebel
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Ibime(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Draw. I can't pick a winner.
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Tiyazman(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Elymaxiimus reminds me of Ema prince.

While Iamaromolaeran AKA Darkrebel, reminds me of ThePrekky.

D0pe battle yo!
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by mikuz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tiyazman:
Elymaxiimus reminds me of Ema prince.

While Iamaromolaeran AKA Darkrebel, reminds me of ThePrekky.

D0pe battle yo!

This is supposed to be a vote or what? Which kain unnecessary comment be this one?

There's nothing Kingsley won't see in NL.
Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Tiyazman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
mikuz:

This is supposed to be a vote or what? Which kain unnecessary comment be this one?

Captainflash reminds me of Mikuz grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Limerick: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
mikuz:

thats Giyaz for you, he sure has a way of pissing niggas off all the time grin . Btw Elymaxiimus, d.ope verse yu've got there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by teddybiyasi(f): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2014
hmmmmmm

this is a ffucking d0pe brawl that should've ended draw but ffuck draw

cause this punch gat elymax my vote

( ."dark" is weak! ...... the moment i bring
the "light" he's dismissed)

plus ffuck what anybody says

..........Teddy's.. .vote.. .goes.. .to------elymax

nice verse from both glads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by GIYAZZ(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2014
MVGT: Elymaxiimus

Yeah I'm back wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by willsofsteel: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Opener - tie

wordplay -TiE

metaphor - TiE

rhymes - ElYmaX

personal - ElYmaX

punchline - DaRk

flow - TiE

closer - TiE
MVgT - ElYmaX
wills

2 Likes

Re: * * Fight Till Death - Elymaxiimus Vs Darkrebel * * by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
My yeyefully given verd:

Opener - ely

Rhymes - tie... arghhhhh!!!

Similes/ Metaphors - ely

Punchlines - darkrebel

Personals - ely

Flow - darkrebel

Wordplays - ely

Closer - tie arrgggghh!!!

Mygt: ELYmax.... he almost didn't make it tho... the rhyme ehn! spoilt it.. undecided

YeaYeaNot2.0

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi / Rap Diss Thread, Come In Lets Have Some Fun / *******WARCRAFT: THE FORGOTTEN (Mykali V Aquaman)******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.