Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

7 Mighty Reasons Its So Important To Love Yourself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Mighty Reasons Its So Important To Love Yourself (727 Views)

Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Mighty Reasons Its So Important To Love Yourself by Y2KStyles: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Loving yourself and narcissism or selfishness are absolutely different things. Love is all about giving and receiving and if you can give enough care, attention and sympathy to yourself, most probably you can give it to others as well. You must have heard the old truth that we cannot love others if ......click here for more http://www.selectastyle.com/7-mighty-reasons-its-so-important-to-love-yourself/

Re: 7 Mighty Reasons Its So Important To Love Yourself by Y2KStyles: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Reasons
1. When you love who you are, you accept who you are
Indeed, I know perfectly well all my positive and negative sides and I accept them. It doesn’t mean I’m satisfied with all my traits. Loving yourself doesn’t mean that you should stop improving yourself. It just helps you realize that you are the only one, with your unique traits, qualities and potentialities. It gives a great sense of confidence. When you accept who you are, you feel no need to counterfeit someone or compare yourself to others. And this is the most powerful and inspiring feeling ever.
click here for more http://www.selectastyle.com/7-mighty-reasons-its-so-important-to-love-yourself/

Re: 7 Mighty Reasons Its So Important To Love Yourself by Y2KStyles: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
For more beautiful fashion styles, beauty tips and all, visit www.selectastyle.com

(1) (Reply)

At 34yrs, His "New" Father Wants Him To Change His Name. / the secrets of generators / This Woman Says Her Son Looks Like 2face Idibia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.