Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,308 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dead Man Email - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dead Man Email (615 Views)

(pic) Shocking: Mourners Flee As Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / A Dead Man's Joke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Email by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
A man checked into a hotel.
There was a computer in his
room,
so he decided to send a mail to his wife.
However, he accidentally typed the wrong email address, and without realising he sent the mail to a widow who has just returned from her husband's funeral.
The widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.
After reading the first message she fainted instantly.
The son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen
which read:
''To my loving wife, I know you are surprised to hear from me, they have computers here and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones.
How are u and d kids, the place is really nice but am lonely here.
I have made necessary arrangement for your arrival tomorrow.
Expecting u darling. I can't wait to see you..
Your lovely husband “TOM”
Re: Dead Man Email by kennyslim1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dry...n stale joke

(1) (Reply)

Lamo / Computer Chat / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.