Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. (484 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Life is a journey in phase and not in faces,nobody is an island,in one way or the other you will bump into different kind of people.Look at this list and tell which u belong or which u have met.

1. The Fun to be with: These Kind of people are ever happy ones.These kind of people when you spend a day with them it will appear as a minute

2. Peace seeking people: These people may not be fun to be with but they always want to make peace with you irrespective of the offence commited.

3. Friend seeking people:
These kind of people are the type that makes friend everywhere they go.Within a day they might have dozens of friend.

4. The Loving people: Though they have no feelings for you but they can put you at questioning through their Loving act.They never hurts nd they always Love.

5. The *I don't care*: These group of people are the most extensive,wether you cry or happy or hungry or Well fed their life will always say *I don't care*

6. The Boring people : These kind are inbuilt with these traits,a moment with them is like a thousand hour spend in the wilderness.

7. The Ever frowning: These people are common-uncommon.They always go about frowning their face like a dry pawpaw,the word smile never appears in their diary.

8. Makes happy makes sad: These people are the kind that makes you happy and sad at the same time,they are the type that say "I Love you with all my heart But can't be your boo".

9. Ever offensive: These set of people have no other Job than to offend others.No matter how you try to get it cool with them their life will always say "We can't be friend"

10. Pretenders: These kind of people are dangerous than Judas and can be at times more better than Stephen.

11. Haters: These set of people no matter the level of your achievement their life will always "There is no good in a sow"

12. The No type: No matter how things seems to be perfect and everyone seems to support your idea,These people answer will always be "NO"

13 Optimistic: These kind of people will tell you a camel can nd will go through the eye of a needle

14 Lie Programmer: These kind of people will tell you right before your eyes that a car have one tyre in a way you will do nothing than believe it.

15: Ever Happy people: These type of people you see them laughing like someone who inhale Laughing gas,they smile like someone who just receive a marriage proposal and cheerful like an engineer who just won a contract.
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
nice write up
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Mutuwa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gracias...no be lie
But more dey wey u never mention o!
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mutuwa:
Gracias...no be lie
But more dey wey u never mention o!
It has been modified sir
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thanks dear
Bootybuttchic:
nice write up
mind telling me which you belong to.
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Mutuwa(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have a friend who falls under no 15.
Insult him from mornin to night he wil just smile at you consistently.Av never seen or heard anyone who says he/she haa seen d guy flare up.
smiley
Re: 15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. by Mention(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kul

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Spent N50m On Two Beds- Fayose Cries Out / See How 22-year Ifeoma Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her / You Never Know What A ‘little’ Act Of Kindness Can Bring To You. Read These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.