Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (4271 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
If you read through, you will agree with me that Nland users fit in properly to these classes

1. Likers: The "lazy ones" they dont have the time to quote or contribute, what they look out for is awesome posts to like. When you see 78, 200, 500 likes, they are the ones behind it.

2. Quoters: I wonder if some people have any other jobs than to quote you. This class mostly do that to gain attention. They quote you and comment with a smiley. What do you do in return? #Visit their profiles to add them back.

3. Space Bookers: You know them, dont you? by their "dots" you shall know them. They go from threads to threads using single dot to create space on 1st pages of hot topics.
#Like they will get paid for it.

4. E-fighters: Despite the no.2 rule of Nland that rules against fighting, Nland is a cool boxing ring for e-punches and kicks. After 1st 5 sensible comments, the next thing you have is 2 or more people e-fighting eachother on Nland.

5. Grammarians: Many of them will help you proofread for free, their major duty on Nland is to mark errors and correct them.

6. Comedians:
The most hilarious comments are made by them, many of them are just wasting talents on Nland. You read some comments and roll off your bed. Just follow them for uninterrupted laughs.

7. Derailers:
The most annoying set of users. Imagine someone asking for a cube of sugar when the topic is about politics. Thank God many of them are ignored.

8. Spectators: They just watch and read posts and topics, they have. They are the "guests" on Nland, they are always more than members online.

9. PM-ers: I dont know how they find it comfortable sending you a private msg just to say "I Love Your Comments About...."

Where Do You Belong?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014

But I don't fit it in anywhere here.

It's normal though.
#NonConformist
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Ebola4Sale: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Space Booked
#front page tins

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
10. The clueless commenters: These are the ones that have no idea of a topic but just want to comment. They are more like the "Space bookers" but they don't always comment on first page. Sometimes on the sixth page you would see them with useless comments like "End time things", "Chai", "Na wa o", "Hmmm", "Ehya" and some silly Smiley(Without even quoting anybody)etc As if it is by force to comment undecided. If i am a Mod i would hide their comments and ban all these people. When intellectuals are discussing topics like "World War looming" and its likes you would see these clueless people commenting "End time things". What is so hard to just sit back and observed the discussion? If you observe for much longer you may have something useful to contribute.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kilokeys(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
6 i guess.

but just a few pple know this.. i guess the rest are aliterates

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by donbrowser(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guy, na wa 4 u oh, u forced me to comment sha.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by princealbashir: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
(now you know where I belong)
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ebola4Sale: Space Booked
#front page tins
There we go again.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by echobee(f): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
princealbashir: .
(now you know where I belong)
Double honours.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kenny1795(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
THE SHARERS: since the addition of dz option it had been abused especially by people who don't know its use... sharing the dumbest of comment or post

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by rawpadgin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
well, since i don't have anything to say i guess I should just be following
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
kenny1795: THE SHARERS: since the addition of dz option it had been abused especially by people who don't know its use... sharing the dumbest of comment or post
gud point.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
I've been booking space since pre historic time.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by cyclones(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Who get iphone 6 charger? Abeg I go return am back ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

It's normal though.
#NonConformist
*here, Gives her my glasses* go through the post again.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by spanzed(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
cyclones: Who get iphone 6 charger? Abeg I go return am back ASAP.
it isn't funny bro...try something else... tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
3 and 6

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014

I have liked your post too wink
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: *here, Gives her my glasses* go through the post again.

embarassed embarassed Still can't find where I belong cry
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed Still can't find where I belong cry
Ok, lemme modify it for you.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: Ok, lemme modify it for you.

Just tell me already joorey! cry
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Stil searching 4 where i fit into
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Just tell me already joorey! cry

#hands her some tissue#

Stop crying sis, i didn't fit in either.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ohohohoho cheesy cheesy
Tallesty1 grin

See! I'm not alone smiley
MissSlimbody:
#hands her some tissue#

Stop crying sis, i didn't fit in either.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't fit in anywhere mbokgrin

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Those who share useless posts...

Some comment and share their own posts even when it's just a smiley undecided
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brb...

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

It's normal though.
#NonConformist
me too. but you! i must find one for you. the enlighteners. grin you just read their posts and you learn a new thing. thats you!

oh, maybe the flirts sa. grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
None sad. Op you are wrong.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all.

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brb...
u wud have opened a thread for dis na...nice write up

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: u wud have opened a thread for dis na...nice write up
Hahahaha. You are funny...thanks, seriously I don't even know how to open a thread embarassed. I decided to back the OP since I wasn't seeing my preferred categories. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy New Month, People! / Ghanians And Nigerians, Who Speak Better English? / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.