Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Recent Trend Of Sharing Of Fruits In Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recent Trend Of Sharing Of Fruits In Churches (363 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Trend Of Sharing Of Fruits In Churches by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well since tomorrow is sunday, just wanted to ask of your opinion because am really at a crossroad about the issue.

I was in a new generation church last week and towards the end of the service, the pastor started sharing water melon (like already opened) and said you have to eat your own before you leave the church. I was quite sceptical about the whole thing even though have seen it on telly before and I know of other churches that do it....well when I refused to go to collect my own, the STARES I got hmmmmmmm.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Less I forget, you have to drop an offering before you collect the fruit.
Re: Recent Trend Of Sharing Of Fruits In Churches by UniqueGem(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Some Nigerian pastors are no different from yahoo boys/fraudsters, just that they do theirs more codedly in a church and they don't need laptop and wifi.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trend Of Sharing Of Fruits In Churches by israel007: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2014
They can do as they wish I don't care.

IMO, religion is like a penis. It's ok to have one and be proud of it but don't throw it in people's faces.

(1) (Reply)

In The Steps Of Jesus / We Need Each Other / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.