Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing (1110 Views)

Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation / DJ Tee Stabs 19yrs Old Alvin Osungade : Upcoming Artiste(GRAPHIC PIX!. ) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Gbolask24(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pastor Anthony Arogunmasa, a popular preacher in Ikere-Ekiti has been arrested for alleged r*pe of a 19yrs old girl, who he is claiming is his girlfriend.

The tearful victim said the 29-year-old cleric lured her into his Araromi Street, Ikere-Ekiti residence under the pretence of giving her spiritual cleansing. In her words:
“I was just meeting the pastor for the first time in my life. He approached me and told me that I needed some spiritual cleansing. He said that God instructed him to ensure that the spiritual cleansing was done for me. I fell for him because I saw people calling him pastor.

“He took me to his house and gave me a candle and soap and asked me to start praying. He also brought out certain objects which he said were prayer items for the spiritual cleansing. In the course of the prayers, he asked me to remove my clothing and just tie a wrapper and I obliged. It wasn’t long after that he suddenly jumped on me and eventually had carnal knowledge of me forcefully…

Though the young pastor confessed to having carnal knowledge of the victim, the suspect said that the girl is his girlfriend. He said, “It is true that I slept with her on September 23, but I didn’t do it forcefully because she has always been my girlfriend”

But according to the Police PRO said, the pastor is lieing.
“We have proved that it is a clear case of r*pe. We have a medical proof and during our investigation, we discovered that the victim couldn’t have been a girlfriend to the suspect as he (pastor) claims. You can imagine that he doesn’t know the names of the lady, nor where she lives or any of her friends or relations and he claims to be the lady’s boyfriend. How is that possible?

“Medical report confirmed the victim was actually r*ped by the suspect while preliminary investigation has also revealed that he is a serial rapist who lures hapless women with ‘spiritual cleansing’ to have unlawful canal knowledge of them.

“He will be charged to court as soon as investigation into the case in concluded.”

See the picture here>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/photo-pastor-rpes-19yrs-old-girl-during.html
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by naturally: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Life imprisonment sharp sharp
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Gbolask24(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2014
naturally:
Life imprisonment sharp sharp
ahaaaa The Judge!
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Gbolask24:
ahaaaa The Judge!
Ok, make them cut his p ennis!

Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Gbolask24(m): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

lolzz
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Jaglieski: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2014
the pastor should be sent to a prison for gay men....e eyes go clear.
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by naturally: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

I think this is better. Whatever will make person sin, do away with it
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by naturally: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Jaglieski:
the pastor should be sent to a prison for gay men....e eyes go clear.

What if he turns gay?
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Olaskybab: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
naturally:

I think this is better. Whatever will make person sin, do away with it
wickedness!
Re: Pastor R*pes 19yrs Old Girl During Spiritual Cleansing by Gbolask24(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Olaskybab:

wickedness!
Abi now

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / Man Murders Parents Then Has Sex With Their Dead Bodies / Two Kidnappers Nabbed Today In Omoku:their Capone And Kingpin Is A Son Of Apc Dp