Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture (1164 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Tomatoes And Garri Seller In New Movie ( Photos ) / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by klem93(m): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh took to instagram about her love for pets (dogs) she recently posted a picture with her two puppy and says "Shoutout to Vuju and Sookie... Tnx @petplanetnigeria u don did it hehehe #PugLife #Newborn #Lover"
http://.in/2014/10/tonto-dikeh-and-her-puppies-in-picture.html

Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by klem93(m): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2014
more

Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by kennyslim1(m): 3:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Nice pets...I just love 'em dogs
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by seunlayi(m): 4:01am On Oct 19, 2014
nice companion for her cos' they often behave alike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by buchito1(m): 4:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Never been a big fan of Tonto Dike undecided

But this caught my attention! Nice cute lil dogs kiss kiss And loving the 1st picture more..... wink

Btw, Wtf would she kiss a dog Even if i love dog pass my mama, i no fit kiss am! angry I be Animal? angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2014
I see why seun loves d babe. Nice pets,i wish i would summon the courage to grow 1
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by okpamson15(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2014
I'm sure the pet are not doing anytin with ur centre body there ooh. Because that fourth pic. Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by slap1(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Always the drama queen! Why is she kissing the damn dog? Nnaa this girl sef!
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by walexGodson(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2014
This one wey she kiss dog,mk she go carry Ebola ooo
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by vizkiz: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2014
I can only see a dog holding different dogs undecided

Where the fff is tonto dike
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by aboyaji(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
front page where art thou?
Re: Tonto Dike And Her Puppies In Picture by aboyaji(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
and, is she now into dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Quote From Head Of State By Chris Rock Nd Bennie Mac / Dstv Dsd 1131 Decoder / Xtreme HD IPTV APK — Download, Features & Setup Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.