Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Need Help In Interpreting My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Help In Interpreting My Dream (1054 Views)

Rightly Interpreting The Bible And Avoiding Heresies / Understanding And Interpreting Dreams. / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by kyrios: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
I dreamt I wore a military uniform us there anyone here who can help in interpreting this dream
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by godofwar666(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2014
You will be in a battle soon with someone that's close to you so watch out for traps.... Tell me more I will be able to explain more to you
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by godofwar666(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2014
kyrios:
I dreamt I wore a military uniform us there anyone here who can help in interpreting this dream
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by Boss13: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2014
kyrios:

Either you were once a military personnel in an after life or you aspire to be a military personnel. You probably have the characteristics of a military personnel. Assess yourself and you may consider enrolling. Well you just don't dream of wearing the uniform, there were things you did in your dream, well you may have forgotten.
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by oneda(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Well, the Navy each recruitment form is out. How about you considering enrolling? You may be the sanity we've been waiting for in the Nigerian military. Just saying o

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by kyrios: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
godofwar666:
You will be in a battle soon with someone that's close to you so watch out for traps.... Tell me more I will be able to explain more to you
well in the dream I entered a room with other military personnel's I was about being punished for wearing a military uniform but immediately I introduced myself I was honoured
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by kyrios: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Boss13:

Either you were once a military personnel in an after life or you aspire to be a military personnel. You probably have the characteristics of a military personnel. Assess yourself and you may consider enrolling. Well you just don't dream of wearing the uniform, there were things you did in your dream, well you may have forgotten.
well in the dream I entered a room with other military personnel's I was about being punished for wearing a military uniform but immediately I introduced myself I was honoured
Re: Need Help In Interpreting My Dream by godofwar666(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
kyrios:
just be careful with who you share your secret with

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians Allow To Date? / Get 2015/2016 Jamb (utme) 100% Answers, Exam Starting Date, Jamb Special Centers / These Christians Forgave An Unthinkable Muslim Act Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.