Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Sat, Act, Toefl And Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sat, Act, Toefl And Others (1582 Views)

Immigration And Study Abroad, Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat, Act And Pte / Register For Toefl, Sat, Act, Gre, Gmat @ An Affordable Prices / Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by pass111(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Good morning all
I was applying for a scholarship abroad and they requested that I submit the abovementioned test scores in other to complete my application.
please is there any approved center in Nigeria, Enugu to be precise, where I'd register and take these tests.
I'd value your contributions. Thank you
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by Obynobyl(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Yeah go to prize winners academy enugu beside nta enugu along the national library. They are the representatives of gieva nigeria, the only recognised test agency by collegeboard btw i took the xam in july and by bro just took it last week.
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by pass111(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Obynobyl:
Yeah go to prize winners academy enugu beside nta enugu along the national library. They are the representatives of gieva nigeria, the only recognised test agency by collegeboard btw i took the xam in july and by bro just took it last week.
did u attended any tutorial
And how much did pay for the exam(s)
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by Obynobyl(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2014
pass111:

did u attended any tutorial
And how much did pay for the exam(s)
i didnt, I just bought the textbooks and practised but their tutorials cost 50K
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by pass111(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obynobyl:
i didnt, I just bought the textbooks and practised but their tutorials cost 50K
sorry for disturbing you..but how much did u pay for the registration and how was you results
one more thing, how did you buy the textbook and where
thanks.
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by Obynobyl(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
pass111:

sorry for disturbing you..but how much did u pay for the registration and how was you results
one more thing, how did you buy the textbook and where
thanks.
reg costs 23k I bought a txtbk shipped 4rm d us for 23k,they facilitated it, and my scores were preety gud.
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by pass111(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Obynobyl:
reg costs 23k I bought a txtbk shipped 4rm d us for 23k,they facilitated it, and my scores were preety gud.
Is it possible to borrow d text from u
I'd appreciate.
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by Obynobyl(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
pass111:

Is it possible to borrow d text from u
I'd appreciate.
nah
Re: Sat, Act, Toefl And Others by pass111(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Of Oil & Gas Remedial Admissions Out: / 2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.