Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Programmable Logic And Control - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Programmable Logic And Control (1634 Views)

Here's How To Write Programmable/managable CSS / What Is The Real (programmable) Link Between Mysql And Html/css/javascript/php / What Will Be Your Ideal Choice Of Webserver And Control Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmable Logic And Control by blakky97(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Good day all,
If you are well grounded in programmable logic and control, and servo automation. Please drop your bb pin here and I'll add you. I have something for you.
Any Electrical/Electronics undergraduate or corp member in lagos state and its environs, who recognizes self improvement as a key to competence in today's world, and is ready to pursue a career in electronics circuit design, automation and control using pLC, should indicate his/her interest.
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by spikesC(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
My field, a very nice field cool
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by spikesC(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Does this mean that there's no electronic engineer on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
Or a qualified circuit design and control individual
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by blakky97(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2014
spikesC:
Does this mean that there's no electronic engineer on Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked
Or a qualified circuit design and control individual
This one is a special package you will forever be happy with yourself for doing
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by soldierdollar(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Am a microcontroller programmer
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by blakky97(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
soldierdollar:
Am a microcontroller programmer
What language do you use for programming? Where are you?
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by soldierdollar(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2014
blakky97:

What language do you use for programming? Where are you?

Assembly language . Enugu
Re: Programmable Logic And Control by blakky97(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2014
soldierdollar:

Assembly language . Enugu
Okay I thought lagos

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? / Forum Owners,admin,moderators Post Your Forum Link / Dhtmlframework Testing :: 8th Update [cms interlude]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.