Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? (584 Views)

Please Advice. I Prefer Giving My Tithe To My Parent Because They Need It More / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Giving My Firstfruit This Sunday - So Exciting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? by Inemobot(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Why does it mean that since I repented and obey the ten commandment, I started having nighmare like having sex in dreams and others?
Re: Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Your case strong.
Re: Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2014
You Av Nt Geniuely Repent. And By The Way, Having Such Dreams Has To Do With Ur Mindset, Many Atimes, Devil Comes In IT's Cunning Ways To Tempt U To Knw If U Av Truly Repent, What Have U Been Craving To Do B4 Could Av Been Use To Tempt U, So, God Loves U So Much. Make Up Ur Mind My Brother.
Re: Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2014
maybe it was mary magdalene welcoming you to the kingdom. lipsrsealed enjoy the s.ex while it lasts wink
Re: Giving My Life To God, Is It A Crime? by davien(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2014
so you are having wet dreams.....is that shocking? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti / Myles Munroe Is Dead!! / Who Is The Amen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.