Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites (2783 Views)

Jos Based Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji And Wizkid / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) / Blogger Blasts Toke Makinwa, Toni Tones And Karen Igho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
A sixteen year old blogger, Michael Ajah has blasted Nigerian Entertainment Websites For Being Too Secular And For Posting Irrelevant Things on their sites.. Here's an Extract from a post on his blog

http://..com/2014/10/all-nigerian-entertainment-websites.html

In the Nigerian Entertainment Circle, There are many
websites that are cut out for entertainment news. The
most annoying part of these sites are that they love
news that are really worthless to any sensible person.
These sites can't change their posts. It's only Nigerian
Sites That'll say "Wizkid Buys New Car", "Davido
buys New Car" "Orezi buys New Car", "Kcee buys new
watch" "Linda Ikeji Buys New Car". This is so
appalling, these sites are the reasons why these so
called Celebs keep flaunting their wealth all over the
media. Even American Celebs Don't Flaunt Their
Wealth The Way Nigerians Do. In the history of
showbiz, Have you ever heard "Michael Jackson
Bought A New Car"?.. If Nigerian Entertainment
Websites think that it's the best thing to post, why
are you keeping the public in the dark about the
actions of Gospel Musicians. You never promote
things of God But You Expect God To Help You.. It's
Vice Versa... What Would Irrelevant News Add To The
Lives Of People. All Nigerian Entertainment Websites
Should Have A Rethink. The sort of rubbish posted
there can't be found on sites of more advanced
countries..

I agree with his post. I think it's high time the social media changes some things.

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Seanixking: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Heaven Help Those Who Help Themslevez....Will be bak wen it mak frontpage
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2014
True talk
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by philantoxx(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2014
so candid an opinion.I think our celebs are patients of mediocrity.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy it is true sha
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by valmunich(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2014
The boy get yarn shaa
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Sketchwapz(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2014
True Talk.. Everyday wizkid and Davido.. Very soon we go dy hear say "wizkid piss inside toilet".or" Davido forgets to brush his teeth ".. Hope this makes fp.

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by walexGodson(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmm,,,,following
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by sekzy99(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by LEERICIST(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmmm true
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Especially this nairaland.

Meaningless celebrity threads makes fp more than meaningful education threads.

You'll see threads like "who wears it better making fp",for God sake how dos dat concern us.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:

You'll see threads like "who wears it better making fp",for God sake how dos dia dressing concern us.
Nairaland is not a blog but a forum.

(I don't think I need to explain what a forum means to you) smiley

It comprises of everything that appears both on a blog and even on news channels. It is where people's opinion can be heard.

That thread you're complaining about has its own section where it was posted (fashion section) and the mod at that section deemed it fit to bring it to the front page.

If your 'sensible' threads on education section doesn't make front page then you have the mod on your section to blame for that.

You don't expect everything to be all about ebola,Gej,buhari,the best university in the world,Unilag is better than Havard e.t.c... undecided

People have what interests them,,i know a lot of females who may have gained from that 'who wore it better' thread...in their own way.

I don't understand why people complain about threads that make front page. If the thread is not appealing to you,,close it and open another one that interests you.

P.S i'm in support of what the little blogger said,,i'm just trying to distinguish nairaland from the blogs cos they are not the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Yustash001(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
True talk....every news is about celebrity...
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Nairaland is not a blog but a forum.

(I don't think I need to explain what a forum means to you) smiley

It comprises of everything that appears both on a blog and even on news channels. It is where people's opinion can be heard.

That thread you're complaining about has its own section where it was posted (fashion section) and the mod at that section deemed it fit to bring it to the front page.

If your 'sensible' threads on education section doesn't make front page then you have the mod on your section to blame for that.

You don't expect everything to be all about ebola,Gej,buhari,the best university in the world,Unilag is better than Havard e.t.c... undecided

People have what interests them,,i know a lot of females who may have gained from that 'who wore it better' thread...in their own way.

I don't understand why people complain about threads that make front page. If the thread is not appealing to you,,close it and open another one that interests you.

P.S i'm in support of what the little blogger said,,i'm just trying to distinguish nairaland from the blogs cos they are not the same.
i knew the difference before i commented . . My post is somehow directed to the kind of threads the mods move to the FP.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by peewhydee(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2014
I think its a reflection of the extent of our social plunge to the extent that we really cant tell what is news worthy from what is not.The same way our music is high on rhythm and melody but low on lyrics. If its not money,it must be yansh,boobs etc
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2014
dd
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Sketchwapz(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

s-3-u-n is responsible for moving posts to front page... Haven't you noticed that its what popular on blogs that make front page... Don't blame the mods for s-3-u-n's decisions
If that's seuns duty. What are the mods for?.... Another case is. Most Nigerian Songs Are Just Centered on Rythm.. No lyrics.. What message is the musician trying to pass across?... I'll say the musicians are just overfed Perverts... They want to copy Americans.. They can't just be original..
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by klem93(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Still sleeping

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by hatux: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
True talk so!
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

s-3-u-n is responsible for moving posts to front page... Haven't you noticed that its what popular on blogs that make front page... Don't blame the mods for s-3-u-n's decisions
WOW!!

So you mean seun is solely responsible for moving up hundreds of threads that make FP daily from the various sections of nairaland? undecided

Why then do we mention the mods of various sections when a thread is front page worthy
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by 9jabox(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
spot-on. But if it brings traffic, what else can a blogger ask for??!

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

Like Seriously?? shocked shocked shocked Seun's fault? Why do we have the Mods and Super Mods? You must be kidding me

2 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

WOW!!

So you mean seun is solely responsible for moving up hundreds of threads that make FP daily from the various sections of nairaland? undecided

Why then do we mention the mods of various sections when a thread is front page worthy

Ask him oooo undecided undecided I don't get how some people reason sometimes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:

You'll see threads like "who wears it better making fp",for God sake how dos dat concern us.

Oh Dear NL isn't a blog! Anyways naijaboiy just said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Your brain is Valid @naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh Dear NL isn't a blog! Anyways naijaboiy just said it all.
ok,but did u check my reply to him?
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

Like Seriously?? shocked shocked shocked Seun's fault? Why do we have the Mods and Super Mods? You must be kidding me
no sis,mods ain't responsible for moving threads to the fp,i tot d mods were responsible until i opened a thread mentioned d mods in dat section to move it to fp,he replied by saying "we ar nt responsible for moving threads to d fp we only give advice". .dnt knw of supermods tho
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
i knew the difference before i commented . . My post is somehow directed to the kind of threads the mods move to the FP.
and i'm trying to explain to you why such threads move to FP undecided

You can't tell me that when you check Front page daily you have never found any thread that interests you...

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Sketchwapz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Una Just Dy Detail This Thread
. Anyway I Dy book space... # fynestboi,
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sketchwapz:
If that's seuns duty. What are the mods for?.... Another case is. Most Nigerian Songs Are Just Centered on Rythm.. No lyrics.. What message is the musician trying to pass across?... I'll say the musicians are just overfed Perverts... They want to copy Americans.. They can't just be original..
if they're original,you'll be one of the last people dat'l buy their videos. . D musician can ryt gud lyrics,but dey found out that any gud music in 9ja hardly maks hit unlike d meaningless musics . . Take for example why wizkid's "show me the money" has fame more than ice prince's "whiskey" . . If it's lyrics based asha is number1.

Nigerians say they don't like nollywood,their films are wack,they watch american movies in cinema but wen half of a yellow sun,the figurine and d latest october1st is released,they'l b like "na me go cum spend money go cinema go watch dat movie wen alaba dey dia" .

Op,sorry for derailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Pastor, Poju Oyemade, Weds In Grand Style(photos) / 'snap!' Who Rocked The 'mirror Selfie' Better; Kylie Jenner Or Blac Chyna??? / Dangote Loses Daughter To Cancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.