Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites (2842 Views)

Jos Based Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji And Wizkid / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) / Blogger Blasts Toke Makinwa, Toni Tones And Karen Igho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

and i'm trying to explain to you why such threads move to FP undecided

You can't tell me that when you check Front page daily you have never found any thread that interests you...
most threads don't
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
no sis,mods ain't responsible for moving threads to the fp,i tot d mods were responsible until i opened a thread mentioned d mods in dat section to move it to fp,he replied by saying "we ar nt responsible for moving threads to d fp we only give advice". .dnt knw of supermods tho

I guess You need to get ur info right cool cool smiley
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by cdamsel(f): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

and i'm trying to explain to you why such threads move to FP undecided

You can't tell me that when you check Front page daily you have never found any thread that interests you...
Very true,its been ages I commented on a frontpage topic not to even talk of opening the thread.Much I do is read caption & I am out.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

I guess You need to get ur info right cool cool smiley
a mod in the education section told me that . . Olawalebabs is d mod's name
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

WOW!!

So you mean seun is solely responsible for moving up hundreds of threads that make FP daily from the various sections of nairaland? undecided

Why then do we mention the mods of various sections when a thread is front page worthy

Its not only Seun.

Seun and four supermods.

Other Mods recommend great thread to Super Mods.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
a mod in the education section told me that . . Olawalebabs is d mod's name

cool cool
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
most threads don't
But not all undecided
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Its not only Seun.

Seun and four supermods.

Other Mods recommend great thread to Super Mods.
Thank you for this...
I've been looking for how to explain it to him
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by mesoade(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

But not all undecided
yes of cos
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
dd
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

Mods only suggest topics to s3un. Mods make sure Nairaland's rules are not violated. They don't have admin control over nairaland.

What about the Super Mods?? The guy was emphasizing that it's Seun alone that does that. I know Super Mods help him to,Mods that suggest certain threads to be pushed to homepage ain't fools. Moderating this Forum is a Team Work.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
dd
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by priscaoge(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

I don't know if NL has super mods. Even their profile only states "moderates". All the mods have the same privileges.

Actually they do smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thank you for this...
I've been looking for how to explain it to him

Yea. Mynd..44, Obinos..copy, Mukina..2, Semid4..lyfe

1 Like

Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

I don't know if NL has super mods. Even their profile only states "moderates". All the mods have the same privileges.

No. There are four supermods.

They move thread to frontpage with S3un and they can ban you in all sections.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
kk
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
rutchiekens:

then that's the privilege they have over other mods but I don't think they move threads to FP cos there was a thread I commented "when will s3un move this to front page" cos I thought it was FP material and in less than one minute that thread made FP..

That s3un move threads to fp doesn't mean they don't. They help S3un.

Lala...sticlacla threads always make fp because supermod, obino..scopy is following him.

Muk..ina2 always move sport thread on fp bcz she's a supermod and mod on dat section.

Mynd..44 is all about literature, religion.

Semid..4lyf is mostly abt phone.
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
kk
Re: Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
See DERAIL....... CHAI..... I DON DIE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What Is Happening Here? See What These Students Are Doing In School / Are These Animals Pro-GEJ or Anti-GEJ? (Hilarious picture) / Official Photos – Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Valentine’s Day Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.