Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. (3722 Views)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / I Want To Settle Down Pls Advice / Do Man Really Marry For Love These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
you have a point bro..

Bro? shocked am female grin
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
chlowi:

Bro? shocked am female grin
sorry abt it... I check ur pic N ur hip is just so sexy... nice one
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
chlowi:

You are even more funny, lmao, Op posted to be advised, from his post, u can tell he is just starting life and has decided to take a goodstep and 1.5m to 2m is what you could come up with? Jesu, do u want him to go back and tell his woman that she should wait when he is worth 50m before he can proceed with the marriage.?

Pls, do not discourage young men from knocking doors oooh . Hell yeah I know people can even use 10mill and above for a wedding but op ws specific so why give such an exorbitant price for an average guy, it wd only discourage the op from taking baby steps let alone further steps!!!.
in life, people most have different opinoin plz leave me to my own opinoin & state urs.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
real22:
let me list the things need & someone should help put the cost.

1. Drinks & cash for introducetion
2. Bride & groom traditional wears
3. The list giving by the bride's ppl
4. Traditional wedding food & drinks
5. Wedding ring
6. Cloths for the bride's parent
7. Printing of wedding cards
8. The bride price
9. Cake
10.White wedding cloths, bag & shoe
11.Canopy & chairs for traditional marriage
12.Rantage of hull for white wedding
13.Decoration of hull
14.Food & drinks for white wedding
15.Gift items for slovenias.

Ok someone should cost the items I have listted & let see what the total cost will be.
this list plenty oooo... the list really need money... big money for that matter...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
this list plenty oooo... the list really need money... big money for that matter...
plz just put the price as I listed it. We all have different view & I don't disagree with other ppl's view but let's just be real here. State ur price.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by integrity85(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmmmm.... whoever started this thread is really getting me disposed.
I'm glad to be here.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by jayedu108: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
African mentality must u wait till when u have got a million naira in ur bank account before you get married,all this show man factor self,it kinda of irritate me with the way we nigerians reason and tink in terms of marriage in dis part of the country. imagine if a white man is gettin married he dare nt spend half of all the money u guys have been quoting here,or have u guys not heard of people dat spend 5 million for just a wedding and divorce the next day the way some peeps tink atimes baffles me, they say common sense is nt common and I kinda of stick to that words#nigerians let change our mentality towards marriage it nt a ticket to heaven#ladies pls note a guy can spend a billion naira for jst a wedding still yet if u Bleep up he will beat the hell out of you and also remind you of the amount he spend during the wedding so tink twice before tying d knots not all dat glitter are gold jst ma piece of advice!

2 Likes

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
real22:
plz just put the price as I listed it. We all have different view & I don't disagree with other ppl's view but let's just be real here. State ur price.
Do you mean the price for each or for all...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
real22:
in life, people most have different opinoin plz leave me to my own opinoin & state urs.

Obviously, am not holding you! This is a forum!!! And the Quote button has got it's uses wink Hope you get that?

1 Like

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by meyri: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
My own viewpoint and my personal experience if it takes two people to get married, it also takes two people to plan a wedding. The planning should not be left to the man alone. Once two people agree to marry a budget should be set and both parties should save towards their wedding and bride price. Gone are the day where man takes and provide for all. Besides it said that two head is better than one.
OP as long u have a steady job your savings is good enough for a wedding. You and your lady should have a budget that non-negotiable and both of you agree to remain a united front. It not impossible. Remember there is life after wedding. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
sorry abt it... I check ur pic N ur hip is just so sexy... nice one

grin do not look at my hips oo, admire that of your woman.

By. The way I know a good wedding planner who works with client's pocket.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
chlowi:

grin do not look at my hips oo, admire that of your woman.

By. The way I know a good wedding planner who works with client's pocket.
it's good to admire what is good my dear...

So how do I get in touch with this wedding planner... where does she reside?
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
it's good to admire what is good my dear...

So how do I get in touch with this wedding planner... where does she reside?

PortHarcourt, Company name: Kitchen27 and Events,you cancheck , facebook ,wd find her card andsend her official line!!! Cheers
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
chlowi:

PortHarcourt, Company name: Kitchen27 and Events,you cancheck , facebook ,wd find her card andsend her official line!!! Cheers
I couldn't get her card on facebook... Is there another way of reaching her...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
butanep:
I couldn't get her card on facebook... Is there another way of reaching her...

+234 8038703620 (kitchen 27 and Events)
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
chlowi:

+234 8038703620 (kitchen 27 and Events)
thanks a lot... I appreciate...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Fxwarrior: 4:03am On Oct 20, 2014
real22:
My own opinion. You should have a stable job or a good source of income. You should be able to rent a good apartment for ur new family & at least give your wife #30k to #40k every month for the up keep of the house.

Then for the marriage plan form introduction to traditional to white wedding have a budget of 1.5m to 2m naira.

It depends on custom of dowry. You can do trad with 100k sef. With this, poor people won't marry which isn't true.

1 Like

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

It depends on custom of dowry. You can do trad with 100k sef. With this, poor people won't marry which isn't true.
I stated it clear that it was my own view so if thaat is ur own view let the op no.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 20, 2014
chlowi:

Obviously, am not holding you! This is a forum!!! And the Quote button has got it's uses wink Hope you get that?
that the quote button has got its uses does not mean you must quote everyone hope u get that?
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by jayedu108: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2014
real22:
that the quote button has got its uses does not mean you must quote everyone hope u get that?
stop ranting no be fight!

4 Likes

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by chlowi(f): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2014
real22:

Oops, I did not realize that you can be termed as everybody grin

1 Like

Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2014
I don't do religion sh1t but do yall know there's a verse in the bible which states,you could take a woman home with the consent of her dad,make children and later come back for the dowry and xyz when you buoyant enough?
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
chlowi:

You are even more funny, lmao, Op posted to be advised, from his post, u can tell he is just starting life and has decided to take a goodstep and 1.5m to 2m is what you could come up with? Jesu, do u want him to go back and tell his woman that she should wait when he is worth 50m before he can proceed with the marriage.?

Pls, do not discourage young men from knocking doors oooh . Hell yeah I know people can even use 10mill and above for a wedding but op ws specific so why give such an exorbitant price for an average guy, it wd only discourage the op from taking baby steps let alone further steps!!!.
that babe get mind shall!
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2014
butanep:
that babe get mind shall!
sorry for joining the conversation I tot it was opened for ppl like me to comment too for me 2m is not too much so I said my view bearing in mind that I can bring out 1m so u really don't need to talk about me in such manner.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2014
real22:
sorry for joining the conversation I tot it was opened for ppl like me to comment too for me 2m is not too much so I said my view bearing in mind that I can bring out 1m so u really don't need to talk about me in such manner.
sorry, don't take it personal... we re only airing our views...

Cheers Dear...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road / My Marriage Is Crashing Already / HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.