Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,507 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor (1165 Views)

PLEASE ADVISE: I Want To Sue My School / Prof Emmanuel Ayandele Is Dead, Ex Vice-Chancellor Of The University Of Calabar / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by excel001(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2014
please i want to know if it is possible to Sue my vice chancellor (Prof Edeoga ). this young man has politicized virtually everything in my school. if I had met him when I gained admission, I wouldn't have been able to graduate. school fees skyrocked from 22,000 to 33,500 and now 45000. hostel fee from 10,000 to 60,000(compulsory for all year ones). the worst part is that he brought out a course online form made it compulsory for all levels, after registration, the printed form bears you're an indigene of enugu state where our vc hails from and contesting for a senatorial post under PDP. This is trampling on our indigenous right and also achieving his political ambition illegally with our money, time and future.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by Applaner: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2014
if you wish
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by mperoakeem(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
wot r u waiting 4? Lets get ready 2 rumblllleeeeee!!!!!!
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by xtianchris(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Please don't because you will never graduate..
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2014
xtianchris:

The truth has been spoken!!!
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by QSheba: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Goodluck with that
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by oluwadanie1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
xtianchris:

And if he ever will, it would be in the next 10years.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by AbuMikey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Just like someone rightly said, if You try it, You just may never graduate. sad
well, goodluck still grintongue
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by 100Cents: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
O boy,

Its as if you are asking us, " Can I jump into fire and not get hurt "..?

I support you, sue him. Thank me later. But make sure you gave already graduated before doing that.

You don't know why he is called SCHOOL AUTHORITY..

Hehehe...
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Do you agree that JonaTan must go next year?
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by Deapexboy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op na ur graduation nd results u wan sue ooooo.............
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by MrPeaceman(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please, enough with the "you can't graduate" scare... Because of fears of fallacious tendencies, we are always taking every nonsense. How can one be forcefully made a citizen of a state he shouldn't and didn't want to be part of? This is the most tenable facet of the story. @op, sue the school, not the VC, he is only a private individual. If the court should give an unprejudiced judgement, nobody can stop you from not graduating. Its high time we learn to say NO to nonsense.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by kevolysis12(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op, I. Happen to be in the same sch wit you, and I was thinking down similar line. He is really infringing on out right. But wetin person go do na? Aint doing any biometric sh*t na dem sabi. Am in hotel management and tourism anyway.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by armadeo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
After talking to your lawyer make sure your next stop is jamb office.

A new start for u.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by excel001(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
kevolysis12:
Op, I. Happen to be in the same sch wit you, and I was thinking down similar line. He is really infringing on out right. But wetin person go do na? Aint doing any biometric sh*t na dem sabi. Am in hotel management and tourism anyway.
I heard the man is facing a 300 million naira fraud charge, how real is the information? if That's the only thing EFCC will achieve under Buhari's administration I will ever be grateful.
Re: Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor by kevolysis12(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
excel001:

I heard the man is facing a 300 million naira fraud charge, how real is the information? if That's the only thing EFCC will achieve under Buhari's administration I will ever be grateful.
yes o. I hope efcc deals with him. Very greedy man

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Students You See In A University Library / An Open Letter To FUTA VC by Ifeanyi KOH / Question Of The Day??? ( Must See )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.