Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online (2676 Views)

10 Wealthy Nigerian Celebrities Who Don't Flaunt Their Wealth Online / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost / Hilarious Photos Of How Wizkid, 2face, Davido,genevieve & Others Would Look In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by trendysturvs(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
With the emergence of social media, celebrities rather than use the platform to promote noble cause and ideas have instead pounced on the opportunity to cheaply show off their wealth to the world. These days it is nothing new to see celebrities flaunting images of their latest expensive acquisitions or shots of their lavish lifestyles on twitter or Instagram.

While some even take this obsession to as far as posting photographs of them popping expensive wines in private jets, others simply maintain the tempo by flaunting wads of cash and even bizarre collections like guns. But as much as this needless display of wealth and affluence thrills some artistes, others find it highly unnecessary. Let’s see what artistes like Wizkid, 2face, Sunny Nnaji, Kcee & Davido have to say on this trend below …

Davido

“I don’t call it flaunting of wealth. It is my car, my money and it is even my page. You don’t have to follow me on my Instagram. You don’t have to follow me on the social media. It would have been different if I was advertising all this on a billboard. I am not doing that,” he had said.

Limpopo crooner, Kcee

“I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media. Even American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans and real followers informed of what you are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising. I feel it is normal.

“No matter who you are on earth even if you are a pastor, people would criticise you. Even Christ was criticised, so who am I? I don’t care about what they say, all I care about is what I am doing which is my music. As far as I am doing my music well and it is still putting food on my table, I don’t care. What I do is to learn from what my fans say especially if I feel I am doing something wrong and they caution me,” he said.

2face Idibia

“It is a matter of choice and they do so for different reasons. Some people have it but they don’t care so they flaunt it. Some people do it so that others would think they have it and they probably feel insecure thinking that people would not respect them if they don’t have it. Some people probably do so to invite robbers to their house. So it is a matter of choice.

“I don’t do such because I believe whatever I am would speak for itself. I would not fake anything or flaunt anything; I don’t have anything to prove. If I have it I do and if I don’t, I don’t,” Tubaba said.

Read what the others had to say here - http://.com/2014/10/19/2face-davido-kcee-wizkid-sunny-nneji-talk-about-flaunting-wealth-on-social-media/

Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by seankafor(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
E be lyk say this thread go make since.
But life is all about choice
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by jeffizy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Between Tuface and the others interviewed is a very long distance made of maturity, humility and experience.
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by okonja(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
According to my own view,

Flaunting of riches/wealth depends on their attitude.

What do you expect lads like Davido and Wizkid to do?...they would definitely flaunt. But I don't expect Kcee to be among them, because he is spending crude oil money...not music money.

Tu baba attitude is a low key person just like Mr Seun Osewa of Nairaland cool, you would never see them flaunt BUT when you come across them........... smiley
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by hatux: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
I can't see Tuface flaunting any stuff here... The man is humble and matured, I don't think he can do such.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by tuwayz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tubaba all the way 1 love bro
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by rozayx5(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
hatux:
I can't see Tuface flaunting any stuff here... The man is humble and matured, I don't think he can do such.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/photos-check-out-2face-idibias-versace.html?m=1

undecided
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by rozayx5(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online by tuwayz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
rozayx5:
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/photos-check-out-2face-idibias-versace.html?m=1
Do u understand what they are talking about here at all?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope And Wife Welcome Their First Child / When Last Did You See Kanye West Smile This Much? / Photos: Chelsea Fan Takes A Selfie Of Himself Taking A Selfie…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.