Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost (67731 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2015
WIZKID

Wizkid is without a doubt one of the few celebrities who loves to spend a ton of cash on fashion items.

The star boy in an interview once said:

“My wristwatches are my favourite fashion pieces, I really have a cool collection.”

Wizkid is also the proud owner of a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller watch that costs about N7.4M.

Credit : Madailygist.com

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Optional2(f): 2:16am On Sep 04, 2015
So wat has dat got to do wit d price of garri to student in injury period.

R my d FTC here

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Davido

Davido is without an atom of doubt one of the jet-set celebrities in Nigeria that loves his fashion just as much as he loves his music.

Davido believes when you work hard, you also have to spend hard as well.

The singer like other celebrities shows off his expensive fashion items on his Instagram page. Davido once revealed that the price of his wristwarch can give one Conjunctivitis.

And from our little research, the singer loves expensive Rolex watches which cost several millions of naira.

Davido owns a Day-Date II Rose Gold Presidential Rolex whic cost an estimated N6million and also a Sky-Dweller Rolex watch as well which also cost several millions.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Kcee

Kcee is a Nigerian singer who is known for his luxurious lifestyle andexpensive way of stepping out. The singer who is also a self-acclaimed fashion icon definitely knows how to spend his money on great fashion items.

Like other top celebrities, Kcee never forgets to tell his fans when he acquires a very expensive wristwatch or automobile.

The singer is a proud owner of a Submariner Rolex wristwatch which cost about N1.7million.

1 Like 1 Share

Dbanj
D’banj is an international singet and one of Nigeria’s greatest musical export as well. D’banj is not only credited for several hit songs but also his adorable fashion sense and debonaire look each time he steps out.

The singer has been tagged by some fans as the most fashionable celebrity in the country. The singer who rocks two wristwatches at a time revealed he uses it to check on time zones as he’s usually always on tour around the world.

–On what is the most expensive fashion item he owns D’banj said:

I’ll have to think about that. It depends. When it comes to what I love most in my wardrobe, I’d say ‘nothing’. I’m always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two watches on my wrist. I’m putting on a Franck Muller, master of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to remind you guys that my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles drops on the 28th of October 2015 same day same time.

song n tha mix.. photo below..

*I'm third (3rd) from the right after korede bello*

Thanks guys for so much.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Optional2(f): 2:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:

go sleep
cant sleep av catarrh

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Optional2:
cant sleep av catarrh

pele kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by lomaxx: 3:29am On Sep 04, 2015
If this is what's inspiring you, I'm sorry you have a long way to go. You will forever walk in their shadow.

Which most upcoming musicians are doing already.

How is it down there? smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Lilshorecords(m): 3:36am On Sep 04, 2015
In davido's voice Omo ki lo kan mi ?
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by bunmioguns(m): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Expensive shit

undecided
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by hatux: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2015
lomaxx:
If this is what's inspiring you, I'm sorry you have a long way to go. You will forever walk in their shadow.

I swear that guy is one motherfvcker, I guess that's what inspiring him though. But you said it all, with that he really has a long way to go smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2015
lomaxx:

For your info, i got love for music right from my child hood days.. .. . didn't know I was gonna sing my own song sometime in future till June 2015.

I ain't doing music cuz davido and psquare got mansions in lekki..

I'm doing music cuz i got love for music.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Airforce1:
I want to use this opportunity to remind you guys that my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles drops on the 28th of October 2015 same day same time.

Plus I got my song n tha mix.. photo below..

*I'm third (3rd) from the right after korede bello*

Thanks guys for so much.

Thats good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Dbanj is just not wearing one but two expensive wristwatches on his hands.... ...... Vanity upon vanity.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
OBO BADDEST!!
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
B4UIWAZ:

Thats good
thanks dear
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by kennyddonn(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
They are rich
and dey have what they want in their expense....

but

they cant have their LIVES in their hands...
I wants to be richer but not to flaunt.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Mine.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by adonbilivit: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
chai! I am here waiting for my TIME and these guys are rocking wristWATCHES worth millions. my TIME better come with BILLIONS....and yes I want early ejacuulation...let my time come quick
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Daniel058(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
FLAUNTING SEASON

undecided SMM kiss

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
ago lasan lasan grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by kingobozy: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Good for them. God will take me there one day. Isn't it childish and stupid to wear wrist watch in both hands? 9ja celebs and their notice me attitude.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by bqlekan(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
I swear, e no expensive reach mine... grin
I sold it.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Damalex4luv(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Dem dey swear for them. Why dem be chelshit fan.
Shout out to all the Gunners in the house

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Richie0974: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
So?? How does that affect me... tongue
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by tkpoint2(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Celebrities should learn how to influence the society with their substance.
YOU MAKE A LIVING BY WHAT YOU EARN....BUT YOU MAKE A LIFE BY WHAT YOU GIVE...........Anonymous

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by permsec: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Haters be like WILL IT TELL U WHEN CHRIST IS COMING?

Airforce1 keep the hope alive i know someday these Nlers will beg u for a selfie.

Na small small monkey dey turn chimpazee. God help Us.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Its nice* Love Davido watch tho...

Even if that guy rock 30million watch ko kan mi* he's just down to earth....

Philanthropic in nature and very humble.OBO of life unlike some people we won't want to mention...

Olamide gat one expensive watch too #Rolex..guess he no dey show am*
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by kenedy175(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
They haven't seen mine yet.

Will Soon upload pictures grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by Leyemoshood: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Dbanj,Don Jazzy and Freeze of coolfm are the biggest rolex guys i know,their rolex collection is worth over 20million naira each...check instagram for any doubt

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost by sensibool: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.